Sup Sup Forums my girlfriend's dealer sold us some liquid shrooms

sup Sup Forums my girlfriend's dealer sold us some liquid shrooms
he said that it is equivalent to 4 grams of shrooms
i've never experimented with psychedelics. how much should i take?
also general drug thread
pic somewhat related (the liquid is dark like that)

Just use it all

isn't there more of a chance for a bad trip?

also what are the chances that it is an RC as i have never heard of liquid shrooms before this?

it could be an extraction that stopped just short of pure evaporation. adds to shelf life but expect that shit to be everclear lol

People usually recommend 1/8th oz max dosage of dried shrooms for beginners.

So if you have the equivalent of 4oz... 1/32nd of what you have?

I've never had concentrate before though, so I don't really know.

Take half. Two grams is a good starting dose

Take it all OP

haha misread amount.

This guy is probably right.

Half of that vile. 2 grams is the stardard.

i remember the first time i did shrooms i went and ate the whole of the 5g content and tripped hard as fuck i cried and i didnt have a clear reason why and everything lost its sense. halfway in the trip i vomitted the black shit out of my digestive system though. i'd say it was a unique experience would try again why not but if you never tried psychedelics u should do lsd first. same shit but i feel like its more self-retrospecting to use lsd.

thanks guys, my gf visits tomorrow and we plan to do it then, ill make post about my experience tomorrow night

i'd really like to hallucinate. is there a chance that the 2 grams wont be enough?

2 grams is not the standard. Don't listen to that faggot. Take it all. Unless you're a little bitch. If you just take half it'll be like saying it's your first experiance drinking and all you're having is a single shot or beer. Don't be a cunt. Bad trips depend on you and you alone. Surrounds can play into it hard too but it's mostly about you and your ego, if you're a huge piece of shit and an asshole who's in denial of those things you'll probably come to realise that you are a piece of trash, but the point is you can either learn from it and change and strive to be better or just call it a bad trip and continue to sheep through your piss in the wind of a life. Go into the trip looking to come out better than you went in.

2 grams will probably just give you faint visuals and a good body high. But not a trip. Unless they're not cubensis, take it all.

if its the weaker type (psilocybe cubensis) maybe, but 2 grams is the right does for it though you could go up to 3 grams if your experienced, if its the stronger type (panaeolus cyanescens), 2 grams is a high dose, so do 2 grams

Not really man. 2 grams isn't shit even of better shrooms like Cyans, maybe if they were truffles. He said he wants to trip, not just be high.

Just take it all. If you take half, you're probably gonna wanna go deeper later and might not be able to get more. Just go balls deep the first time.

2 isn't bad tho and it will be fun to dose with your gf and bone her. Your call, but don't be afraid to take 4g just cuz muh bad trips. If you're really worried about it, just don't smoke weed when you trip. Weed'll make it much more visually intense, but it also tends to trigger bad trips in people who are pussies.

Mushies only go hard for a 4 or 5 hours anyway. A bad trip is not the end of the world.

boof it, faggit

Terrance McKenna recommends 5 dried grams in total darkness. That's the fucking standard.

what do you recommend to trip? what dose for cubes and pan cyan?

Weed does make it more intense and mellow at the same time. Makes the trip.harder but calms your nerves more. I think it takes the adrenaline and anxiety kinda edge off and helps enjoy it a little more.

This

A bad trip is probably the best experience one can have. Shows ya how much you're fucking up your life and how big of an asshole you are.

which we all are. Let the mushies show you. have fun, be safe. oh and get another vile of that goo, GFs HATE IT when you have fun without them. Even if shes "cool' or "chill" or even if she says "yeah I'm fine, I hope you're having fun"

Its a lie. They're pissed.

3.5 dried grams of cubes for a breakthrough and a genuine mushie trip

idk about pans...maybe 2? Ive only had mushie lemonade with pans.

Well.
It depends on how you're consuming them, wet or dry or tea or honey or what have you. And if I want to trip, I like to take about 8-9 grams of dried cubes, but I can take a lot more. I like to do it alone or with just one other person. I like to delve into the absolute truth of this universe and that's how I accomplish it. If im taking cyans I take about 6 grams or 7. But like I said, I'm not ever against taking more.

i think youre full of shit or damn thats high tolerance

Maybe hes a big user. I have over 50 trips with cubes and I take about 5-7. But I only trip twice a year or maybe 3 times if I feel if its necessary

100% chance it is an RC. Are you retarded?

Do it all.
Don't be a fag.

Never heard of liquid shrooms.
Probably RC.
So definitely do it all.
YOLO

Btw, your GF is cheating on you with her dealer for a discount.

Do it all. Best advice. Love shrooms

Very likely it's 5-aco-dmt.

this guy knows.

also, next time you buy lsd, it's a 90% chance it's 1p-lsd

Am I the only one in the middle of a meth binge? On my second 8 ball in two weeks.
Probably gonna stop when this is gone tho...
Yes I have been sleeping not normal hours or everyday but I sleep
I shower and brush my teeth everyday
I attend work and work perfectly normal
(Only one give away is the dark circles forming under my eyes and my hand shakiness.)
Yaaay stims I can sleep when I die!