Pangea is the dumbest scientific theory

Pangea is the dumbest scientific theory.

>haha, look, the continents shorta-roughly-kinda look like they would fit together as a puzzle
>let's make this a scientific theory even though there is no actual evidence they were together

>no evidence
only matching rock strata and dispersal of ancient types of plants and animals.

thanks for trying dum dum.

What's it like believing in the flat earth?

>/ Thread

not to mention massive volcanic sutures running along the seams of the continental plates where you can actually see new molten earth being ejected out. Not to mention the fact that the polarity of the iron in these plates on either side for regular and mirrored striped of magnetic alignment that indicate which rock existed at the time of magnetic pole shifts.

Did you do these studies yourselves? No? Then don't swallow everything the so called "specialized publications" and fuckin' Wikipedia feed you.

It gets even stranger when you consider the fact that people separated by water have the same number of zodiac signs and very similar names. I've never heard a decent explanation for how this could be as theRe are trillions of stars but somehow people's that never met group them identically. Hmmmm

You're right. The Earth is flat and the moon was put in the sky by the government.

There is a high amount of variability among the rock strata of areas that were supposed to have "connected." They just used a few isolated instances of where it roughly matched as evidence.

Similar animals are found in areas that were supposed to have "connected" because the climate and conditions in those areas are very similar even today. Evolution just produced similar species.

Humans were supposed to have evolved millions and millions of years after Pangea broke apart.

Nice straw man.

Search flat earth and you'll find that ppl in the dark ages believed that the world was round. The flat earth myth is a new concoction. Yep it's an urban legend.

>Evolution just produced similar species.
kek, are you foolish enough to believe in that bullshit theory? I can't see animals evolving around us so why should I believe that somehow, magically animals are changing into other species?

Pangea had broken but the Bering land bridge connected Asia to North America. How do you explain the native peoples in the Americas.

hurr durr what are plate tectonics dhurr

That's the thing though -- how could people separated by large bodies of water choose the exact same stars and give them nearly identical names?

what the fuck kind of monsters lived in the pangeaic ocean

fucking hellworld

just fuck

I couldn't see you typing this reply so it can't be real

>MFW this entire thread

Fucking idiot

>2017
>evolution isn't real!

Are we digressing as a species, anons? People are really still this stupid?

That's true but the common man believed the earth was flat. Sailors understood but people away from the ocean didn't.

I'm of the opinion that pangea was broken around 5k years ago.

Aliens. Don't be so dense.

this is bait right?

just in case it isn't, evolution doesn't just happen for no reason. It's dependent on the environment the organism is in, and if evolution even is necessary. That's why two species with a common ancestor could look pretty damn different.

Yes I did do them all myself.
Prove I didn't.
Protip: You can't.

Just do a simple seach - I held your position until someone told me to search it. That was 2 years ago.

okay, and...

I agree. It happened like this.

I think you're just making that up. Show me that this actually happened.

plebs

Expanding earth is where it's at

>muh black science man makes my position right without providing evidence

Actually I see your point but it's still incredibly stupid. You know we can actually see continental drift through the volcanic formation of islands. It's not imaginary or far fetched at all.

earth saw Uranus and got a hard on

There are 12 signs of the zodia and 88 constellation which are groups of stars. In total they number in the hundreds of stars.
Look it up - temples in the Americas are littered with this stuff.

>hurr science is wrong because I say so
>what is plate tectonics

citation(s) required
Oh, you're just bullshitting.

No, why don't you link me information citing that multiple cultures separated by the ocean came up with the exact same "signs" and constellations.

K

Guys, we've already thought this one through. The Asia and America were connected by and land bridge. That's not how continental drift works you fucking morons.

>muh fossil record
evolution isn't even real you devil-worshippers

look at this you fucking mongoloid

We can see continental drift happening on a human scale. Look at the mid-Atlantic rift or any other fault line you fucking dumbass.