Saw a video while digging for info on this guy...

Saw a video while digging for info on this guy. Apparently there was a thread on Sup Forums posted by someone who is on the LVMPD. Said something like he was part of a sting operation that was gonna stop Paddock from a weapons deal with terrorist but they were too late. Terrorists killed him and shot up the concert. Someone validate this for me. Need more info.

Other urls found in this thread:

quamiller.com/5xQn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a fucking retard for not posting a link to the video

>saw this post by a Sup Forums larper with no evidence
>someone please verify some false shit
Are you even trying anymore faggot?

the video is no longer available. I tried hot shot. It got removed

Sounds credible, Aaanon. Run with it.

Notarobot.

I understand how this obviously doesn't sound credible. But everything about the shooting seems off to me. Thats why i was looking up trying to dig for more info and found that shit. So was trying to see if anyone knows of that thread or has any further info.

Look, it's very simple. Whenever someone in the US goes postal, they get reported on for 30 years, stories of mystery and conspiracy go round and round and you become the center of everyone's attention. Seeing it all unfold from a European standpoint I can only say your media is really really fucked up. No miracle that people opt for that way out, it's a ticket to immortality.

Look at fucking Columbine, people still won't shut up about that one. Just stop ffs

It astounds you that just one really pissed-off , hating white SOB managed to do all that in such a short time.

Now, mind you, I do not condone his actions.

But it was thorough and efficient at doing that one thing, sad as it was.

>making a ridiculous claim
>no proof whatsoever
>anything to blame the damn liberals
Ffs

I knew I should have saved it. Basically, LVPD user stated that there was more than was being lead to believe. He said that Stephen was a arms dealers that worked for the FBI, ISIS found out about it, killed him at the meet up point (Mandalay bay) shot into the crowd and took weapons and left. FBI is covering it up because they'll have egg on their face, and ISIS suspects are at large. Remember the cops got there 72 minutes after the shooting ended. user said LVPD was going to leave hints during press conference and user delivered.

I was able to find this

>When it's a white boi doing the killing

It's a conspiracy!

So ISIS shot the crowd up for 10 minutes, then presumably left the scene unscathed? arab men left a mass shooting incident without drawing any attention from law enforcement? is that what you are going with?

Either that or they were caught/killed and this is bet covered up. Whole theory, hate to say it, actually seems plausible

Do you understand how fucking retarded this sounds. Just look at these facts and you'll figure out there wasn't some underground operation going on. 1) he wired a large amount of money to his mail order bride. If he was really under cover this information would not be traceable and known to the public. He had cameras in the room. You think an under cover arms dealer is going to just have cameras around the room, yeah, that won't spook the buyer at all. Also if that receipt was with a potential middle eaatern buyer he would have been respectful of them and order a God damn halal meal if he really wanted to make the sale. Please gtfo with this dumb ass conspiracy. I'd take the metal detector story over this bullshit any day.

so if it was a sting gone wrong, the fbi had to be there, and thus just loiter around and allow them to do their thing into the crowd for 10 minutes before bothering to respond?

OP, I’ve got credible info that Paddock was setting charges in Tower 7 on September 10th.

No doubt he’s been set up here to take the fall for this in order to cover his plot in the Jew/CIA/Halliburton conspiracy. Also, weapons used for the shooting were alien lasers from Area 51, not semi-autos.

Spread the word.

kek

Tell me about it user yet no Amerifat remembers the Manchester bombings

>a sting

>But everything about the shooting seems off to me

That's because you're kind of dumb and lazy intellectually.
You want other people to think for you, and tell you what to think.

If FBI were outside and not in camps out in a room next store like some Blockbuster Hollywood film, yeah, it'd plausibly take them 9 minutes to get into the room. Did the gun man run out of bullets? I suspect not, he probably would have kept firing til he was shot dead by police if he really wanted to maximize his kill

Yeah jew media tells me everything I need to know and I take their word for it without even a question.

1. To some people 100k isnt a lot of money, and I didnt say he was undercover but he might be a narc working for the FEDs its so far fetched. 2. Yeah, you can have cameras hidden they dont have to be out in the open for them to work, might have had them recording in case something like this happens his FED buddies would know who did what to him. Everyone thought 9/11 was not possible until it happen yet something like this is out of the question GTFO you basic bitch.

no, but i am a government shill, I work in Gamma block, right down the hall from be is False Flag Delta, we have a friendly volleyball game against those guys every Thursday Evening

The LVPD were there 72 minutes after the shooting stopped, and idk how long the SWAT got there after the LVPD. So yeah especially now I think they would have walked away without anyone noticing or saying anything just how people were just stating around as shots were going off as if nothing was happening.

So anyone have any more evidence ? or

Instead of the jewish run media, you've chosen to believe anything that's contrary to what they report, no matter how dumb or poorly sourced it may be.
You're not putting any intelligent thought into this, you just want to believe in the opposite of what traditional sources tell you, no matter how implausible.

And what about the shoot out, and the security guard that was shot in the leg?

See you Thursday!

>8–23–4–760–12–997–5–0–0–0–45–Zulu
>Repeat

Until the media finds a way to blame this on Trump, they're not really going to spend much more time on it. We'll be back to Russia stories next week and probably never know the real story behind this until some faggot 30 years from now does a documentary on it for the History Channel.

Yep

Recently leaked information! New evidence of Las Vegas shooting

quamiller.com/5xQn

>: 1507075998278.jpg (1.33 MB, 801x3063)
>1.33 MB
What do they really know about Richard Padlock????