You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

the jail is fully funded by selling the girls out, you can come there to fulfill your dirtiest fantasies

I have sex with them.

Coeds brought in for underage drinking, rowdiness, etc. will be put in a normal maximum security prison, in a cell with several convicted rapists. The surveillance cameras will be turned off for the night and the guards will ignore the screams.

I bet we could get the for-profit private prison companies to get in on this idea. Contract with colleges to do their routine campus enforcement for free, make a handsome profit off fresh young bodies

would there be any corruption? like innocent girls getting arrested if the bribe is big enough

There's a room with a one way mirror and an intercom system. Two or more girls are put in the room at once and forced to do things at the request of clients on the other side of the mirror, who order them over the intercom. They aren't released until they fulfill all the requests of the clients, and if they pass out from exhaustion, hunger, thirst, etc. they are resuscitated and the fun continues

Teach them to laugh off pain much like myself

Then sell them off by highest bidder once a month

Well, the security folks would have quotas, of course. Got to keep the cells full, and the hotter the girls they can find a reason to arrest the better. They might even see a coed they like and decide to frame her and come visit her cell later. And bribes from horny men wouldn't be a problem either, of course

There could also be a system similar to gladiatorial combat, wherein they're put in a small arena with spectators surrounding them. If they behave and entertain the crowd, they live another day, and if not, the crowd can vote on a punishment for them. It can range from a random spectator being selected to have their way with them, to being executed.

A disciplinary solution would be to round up convicts from actual prisons, bring them to our prison, and let them have their way with a misbehaving girl in front of the others, setting an example

imagine a cute college girl being framed and put in the same cell as 3 fat smelly guys

How much would it cost to use these services?

all girls are bent over and their legs close together and their hands secured under them somewhere. then you can either make them deepthroat you or fuck them in their ass or pussy from behind

anyone into feet?

still here?

thisisrelevanttomyinterests.jpg

Over-the-knee spanking is obviously a bedrock of disciplining females of any age. But college girls really need this structure. Also an educational game called "not in my bottom" where they have five minutes or ten minutes to make me come with their mouth or else it goes in the other way.

We would have a special Rosa Luxemburg Scholars Program where the antifa and other radical leftwing girls get special extended hours of intensive instructor attention to help put them back on the straight and narrow.

You sir, could teach an economics class.
Tell us more, if you have any.

If you make it a reward for good behaviour at the male prisons, then that'll help reduce disciplinary issues in them.

Good idea. Or better behavior grants you more attractive girls.

I posted this in the last thread but:

>Guards impregnate the girls
>They get pregnant
>They start lactating
>Milked for their milk
>Sell the milk
>Sell the babies on darkweb
>Profit