ITT we work at the World Trade Center on 9/11

ITT we work at the World Trade Center on 9/11

would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?

i work for a parachute manufacturer on the 59th floor..

Oh boy my boss just gave me a raise

Mfw setting covert demolition charges for CIA.

Hey guys, I’m gonna run down the street and grab a bagel before we get started for the day, anyone want anything?

Oh nice, I'm taking the family on a trip to Vale on the weekend.

>everything according to plan

Where we goin for lunch?

I hate working on the bottom floor. Cant see shit.

I know you guys won't believe me but I'm from the future some planes are about to flying into these shits, follow me get the fuck out

>fly

>Sneaking up to the rooftop to smoke a joint

Lol fuck you bottom floor faggots

Naw man. These towers are made of STEEL
Jets have jet fuel in them, and jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
we are now safe.

Does anybody still find it surreal this happened?

Really?? I'm a very important trader working on the 32nd floor and I cant see anyth-

Yeah if you can pick me up a bagel too that'd be nice. I work up on Floor 99 of Tower 1.

>dubs crashes a plane
>trips collapses a tower
>quads building 7

Hey anyone feel like somethings about to happen? No one? Guess its just me.

Can you ask him to get me one as well? Im just admiring the view from my office window. Did you see the latest Friends episode last night?

Rolling

Yeah right...this is 'merica

Damn this elevator is fucking packed and stopping at every floor on the way... i just want to get home but we are still on floor ... its 9:02 and we are still o n the 79th floor...

Hey guys! Just got back from Panera, some Arabic guy served me. Really nice!! He’d told me he’d be stopping by soon and he wanted me to relay a message??? Any ideas?

First plane!!!!

>Damn this elevator is fucking packed and stopping at every floor on the way... i just want to get home but we are still on floor ... its 9:02 and we are still o n the 79th floor...
Whats the rush? Its just ANOTHER boring Tuesday. Nothing exciting EVER happens around here.

jerry where the fuck is my coffee

Been jacking off in the plane bathroom for a while, heard some yelling outside but im sure its fine i am not even halfway to cumming.

anyone else see larry silverstein in the lobby rubbing his hands together and smirking?

Oy vey! I'm cawling in sick!

Hooray.

I better land this deal today

You guys hear about that Donald Trump guy? Such a New York big shot...

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

I can't take it anymore. This is the day I go up to the roof and jump. Fuck this gay earth.

My colleague printed something in comic sans... Can't imagine anything worse that can happen today...

Why's your receipt from the future?

Some security wackos were blocking access to parts of the basement i needed to grab some files from.

Gross....That makes me feel like flying a plane into this place.

Anyone else hear about Rumsfeld saying that they "misplaced" 2.3 trillion dollars yesterday?... WTF... This'll be in the headlines FOREVER..

Jerry, next time you see Akbar, tell him to get my fucking order right

I might sleep this plane ride

>ght sleep this plane
No I think I hear someone shouting up ahead....Looks like they might be serving drinks soon. stay woke...

>ght sleep this plane
No I think I hear someone shouting up ahead....Looks like they might be serving drinks soon. stay woke my friend

Oh, you'll be asleep all right...

fuck I just remembered this now, is it too late to do anything about it 16 years later?

> Is that a plane coming to us?AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA There is fucking fire everywhere!!!!!!!! What the fuck just happened????!!!!

I would still leave, jet fuel and office combustibles could possibly raise the temperature of a fire to around 1400 degrees, at that point the steel columns would lose over 50% of their strength. I would be worried about a total collapse

Just got done washing all the windows outside. Sucks being a window washer but you can't beat the view! Now onto the north tower......

Wow that plane is flying low!

How does Ludacris feel about being born on September 11?

On 9th of November? That's only a few weeks away...

HEY GUYS, uh i am a steel worker and i was wondering if any of you know if a high octane fuel, like the one they put in jet engines, could heat up the steel ingots to the point of malleability?

9/11 was caused by Israel so that America would join their war to fight against muslims.

Sure glade I bought this base diving rig , see you suckers!

Can you fry a cats asshole?

my wife's calling me while I'm fucking some jersey slut. keep it cool, pretend to be at work

seems like an awfully big risk to have america help them fight a war they are not actually losing. i mean getting 700 people to participate in the plot without anyone spilling the beans is a bit of a risk wouldn't you say?

>ITT we work at the World Trade Center on 9/11
Not for long.

>be stock broker on 69th floor.
>ask for raise.
>boss said only if I predict the next drop.
>predict United States Steal Corp - X (NYSE) by 79 points.
>sell.
>win jew $ and raise by lunch.
>mfw.

is it a bird? is it a plane? is it superman? - oh wait, fuck - it is a plane RUUUUN!!!

> At 8:46 a.m., five hijackers crashed American Airlines Flight 11 into the northern façade of the World Trade Center's North Tower (1 WTC), and at 9:03 a.m., another five hijackers crashed United Airlines Flight 175 into the southern façade of the South Tower (2 WTC

Considering I never get up before 10am I guess I get the day off.