-Person?
-Youtuber?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JuSsJFpEnV4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8eg2DypRC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuckable comes to mind

I’m pretty damn straight but yes, he’s very attractive in regards to a personality and he has a very soothing voice

Cringey

Elaborate?

Honestly have no idea who this is.

He seems to overaggerate everything and caters towards little kids

If I were 8 years younger i'd give him a 9/10 overall

but as of now i'd say 6.5/10
clearly high production value and decent effort put in, but the humor doesn't resonate with me as well as it would with me in my teens.

The crows isn’t specifically for children. It can be though
I’m not sure “Don’t Take That Risk,” “Amnesia,” and “Drunk Five Nights at Fuckboys” is directed towards kids.

Logical explanation, but why the lack of interest now? Is it the quality of the videos or just the content?

Tailors to a younger audience through high intensity videos, but also has a good speaking voice and is a fluid speaker, which makes his fan base (namely 13-17) like him more.

That being said, I can't stand to watch his stuff. It's made for an immature mind

**I should have also said, I think most videos that entertain the audience by watching someone else be entertained by something different (eg. video game reviews and such) are for immature or dull minds

Jew.

Understandable. I wouldn’t quite classify myself to have an immature mind, but I do enjoy him and his videos overall. Always have honestly

>Thoughts?
No clue who this is, but looks pretty tryhard and faggy based on your image.

He’s a gaming Youtuber that donates to charities with the profit he makes

Then I will update my thoughts.

He is a gaming Youtuber that donates to charities with the profit he makes, but looks pretty tryhard and faggy.

absolute trash

Watch this to make it a bit better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JuSsJFpEnV4

Explain?

Was prepared to say fuck off, but quads demands that I watch the likely shitty video. Will report back.

Science and Cancer's Love Child.

Made 30 seconds before giving up. Seemed decent at first, but the guy spazzed out twice in 30 seconds for no reason. I'll never know if the rest of the video was the greatest thing ever because of the awful intro.

I usually give a youtube video a chance to be stupid, maybe two chances if it takes its time being retarded. Being loud and spazzy is not entertaining, it is cringey and annoying.

I don't watch gaming youtube, I hear he's a nice guy.

If you are into the more serious type of videos, he does those as well however he is mainly entertaining for the sporadic and bombastic aura he gives off

Indeed!

His voice is an easy 9.75/10
His looks are about a 9/10
His cringe levels put his personality at 6/10
His humor is a little better than average so 7.5/10
And he is a very good guy so another 9/10

I'd give him a solid dick

I will say that is a great commentator style voice. No reason to screech randomly with a solid voice like that.

the brother of of tom Fischbach (twokinds.com)

It’s mainly for sporadic humor
His best solemn videos are probably “Don’t Take That Risk,” and most likely “Date with Markiplier”
Actually. This might be a bit better.
Trust me.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8eg2DypRC8

seems fine, bit cringe at times but otherwise seems like a pretty chill dude

He is a fucking hypocrite
>hey everyone here look at me I am talking to a sick kid
>Hey everyone new charity video I am so good
>what you say? You hate me? you can't! my stupid followers will start attacking you and hscking your account
Srsly if you are a guy and like him you are most likely retarded or gay, if you are a woman you are horny.
Even Pewds is better

So sad that only you here seem to like that fag to the point of devotion. We understand it you are underage or just homo maybe both. No need to come here and suck his dick in front of us. Why don't you make mommy proud and get out of your pc?
Anons right here

I don't like his content. I don't think he's funny, but I'm not really his target audience. It seems like he's marketing his content towards children.

I don't know much about him as a person other than he is an unfunny successful youtuber.

Pure unadulterated cancer, same with his followers.

I enjoy watching his horror gameplays but everything else he does seems different, more childish

I was onboard with early days mark. Same for jack septict eye (Shaun)

Ever since the colored hair and marks friend dieing I said nope. No thanks. Mark became insane after that day. Sean..well he didn't change much. But I got tired of his content. No more happy wheels mostly.. also I find it obnoxious how devs do so much to put him in games and shite. I don't want youubers in my games. Please.

Now I watch John Wolfe. Or super best friends. TBH tho I kinda think John is a little obnoxious too.

old markiplier was funny now hes loud and cries at anything

His humor is obviously kind of extra a lot of the time, but not enough to put me off. I'm enjoying seeing all the shit he's branching out into.
He's an incredibly nice person, has some pretty sound philosophies imo. And obviously fukken gorgeous, so there's that as well.

I'd give him a solid 8.5/10

He was a really good guy and made funny let's plays before he became popular. Fame kinda desensitized him into an asshole and ad revenue pushed him into producing endless cringey garbage instead of stuff he really enjoys. He seems to suffer with a lot of insecurity now in how he thinks of himself and acts weird to pretend it doesn't matter to him, but I feel deep down inside he knows he wouldn't be doing most of this stupid shit if no one was watching.

But hey, his voice is comfy as fuck to listen to.

I started wathcing his bullshit four or five years ago. The guy has his ups and downs "content wise" but I feel like he really does care about his followers.

I get that a lot of people attack him on his character or his "bandwagon" BS but at the end of the day, he's still a decent guy who's trying to make people happy.

And honestly, I respect that 100%

I kind of prefer people unknown for gaming videos. Like Dreadfully Gentlemen on youtube.

I know that he's never beat Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse without using a continue.

Like you can?

Cap that shit nigga. I'd watch it.