Reminder if you vote republican you are literally voting against your own intrests

Reminder if you vote republican you are literally voting against your own intrests.

Can I vote to let me live forever and have unlimited wealth.

Even better, can I vote to have Randy get his ass beat on a daily basis? I hate that fat motherfucker.

>own intrests.
your a dorable

has it occured to you that some of us work for a living

>Implying that less government regulation/taxation doesn't lead to more opportunity for the general population.

Here's your >you

Less taxes = more inequality

FACT

Reminder if you use the word 'literally' you're a worthless piece of shit millennial and should kill yourself.

>muh equality

Trump isn't one of those satanic "neoconservatives"

My 100K+ income says otherwise

>Only we know what your interests are

The similarities between fascists and democrats never ceases to amuse me

Yes he is. He's a huge neo con who wants war for oil and cut taxes massively for th 1%ers.

yuge*

Clearly someone hasn't done the research

Clearly you haven't seen it.

What has Obama done to convince you he's better than republicans?

Kept gay marriage and abortion legal.

I give a fuck about either of those things why?

Because you haven't posted it, retard.

Which part supports Christian white men again? I think those are my interest

Look up trumps tax plan idiot. Massive bush era tax cuts to it.

>le leftypol pig banker anti-semitism free meme

Redditfags are out in force

true of Republican candidates before the Trumpster, yeah

tax "cuts" on the rich from a numerical perspective while also promising to remove deductions and exemptions so that, in practice, they pay more

read his website dipshit

>if you don't vote the same as me, you're incorrect
lefties in a nutshell desu

Ita not that minorities are ruining my lits just they are really really ugly

Which party wants NAFTA? Which one wants to suppress wages? The party those opposes these things supports my interests.

>tax cuts
>implying that's a problem

My taxes would be lower under his plan, and I don't particularly have a problem with the "top 1%" getting a cut as well, only whiny bernfags get pissed off about that sort of thing.

But it's against my interests to see my country flooded by illegal immigrants. Why would I vote democrat?

Guess you're not voting then, or finding some obscure third party.

How does a Republican ruin people's lives?

And if you vote Democrat you are voting against your own interests. Unless you're a liberal upper middle-class+. They take care of their own.

What? Repubs are against it

>Kept gay marriage and abortion legal.

>giving a flying fuck about any kind of marriage when marriage is shit on already enough beyond damage control levels.

>giving a flying fuck about abortion when you know your not making babies with palmala handerson or even a sexy blonde any time soon thanks to how things are these days

my own interests don't involve the government being involved in every single fucking area of my life - so no, I'm not voting against my own interests. thanks!

Republicans overwhelmingly support free trade deals.

Republicans are the ones who don't want to take away guns and want to enforce immigration law. So I'd say that's actually in my interests, since i don't want to be disarmed in an ocean of burritoniggers.

i kek'ed at this.

But it would be unequal in my favor. I get richer, and the niggers get poorer.

meanwhile in a world stuck in 00-10' in a RINO neocon-only land.. TOP KEKT MANDELLA EFFECT

FACT:

equality != fairness

Equality is unfair. Somebody getting money they didn't earn is unfair. People who entered the country illegally being allowed to stay because of some bullshit sob story is unfair. The American government putting American lives in danger by allowing potential terrorists into the country just to avoid being called "racist" on Facebook by some dipshit teenager like OP is unfair.

More inequality works for me.

FACT

your a cracker scum racist.

FACT

being a cracker and being a racist aren't negatives.

>intrests

DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO

DUDE WEED MAN