So, did he actually do it?

So, did he actually do it?

Yes

Of course.

That being said, the prosecution fucked up big time.

Besides the fact that the only item connecting both scenes is a glove that was found by a racist cop who hated successful black people and even more black males who dated white females? And that glove wasn't found before he joinen the scene? And then proved that them gloves didn't fit OJ hands?

Who cares? She deserved it and if he was white you'd all agree
#juice

Well that's why you could plausibly argue reasonable doubt. But the fact is that his blood was all over both victims and on his clothes and car.

No person deserves to get killed, even less a woman who did literally nothing wrong

There wasn't OJ blood over the victims, but in the floor

>proved the gloves didn't fit

just lmao

Without any doubt now. He pretty much admitted to it.

>Take more than half your money
>Have some kike you're blowing drive around a Ferrari you paid for and parade him around your kids
Based OJ

They were divorced, she can fuck whatever she wants

Also, he cheated on her several times while married and know her cheating on his former wife

If he happened to be the killer he left her dead lying in the ground with his kids sleeping upstairs, they could have saw her in that traumating circunstances

We can agree we wasn't a great human bean

>if I did it

Probably.

But I have lost my trust in the American justice system anyway after watching the 'Making a Murderer' documentary on Netflix or after that German woman who got wrongfully convicted of murder in the US and was in prison for like 2 decades.

There is some fucked up shit going on in American police departments.

>murder a mudshark
>nothing happens
>murder a jew
>lose all your money
pottery

He needed the cash

Obvs

Jews are like ruthless, they don't bow out. They'll haunt you for decades until they get their brand of justice.

OJ didnt take his arthritis medication in the weeks prior to trying the glove on, making his hands swell up

the shoe pattern found at the crime scene belonged to a rare shoe, a shoe that only ~300 copies existed in the US. OJ denied having a pair, however was later determined that he did in fact own the shoes

Ya nigga, I've saw the show

The prosecution asked OJ to try the glove on camera, did he just guess they'll ask him to do this?

The shoe stuff happened in the civil trial, not the criminal one

Yes

no, but he had someone carry it out for him

*tips*

part 5 was tough to watch to see how embarrassing his life became. that rap video was just bad.

No. His son killed them but OJ took the rap like a good pop. He just didn't expect to actually beat the case.

Of course he did. The evidence is overwhelming. He was only acquitted because the jury was all black.

These.
It explains everything, why he acted the way he acted, why evidence was in his house.

Side note, my brother in law worked with Jason Simpson at the Ritz Carlton in Key Biscayne. He said he had a very bad temper.

Of course the Argentine comes to the defense of a black criminal