Texas Thread

Texas Thread

Need fannin / Grayson

Need 210 scene/hardcore girls like monica spanish, raquel zamora and all that.

Bumping with 903

Anyone know and have anything of katy s. 210

Moving back to tarrant, I can't wait to deal with the post-katrina niggers and crackheads that were shipped there.

ayyyy 210

210~

Any 956?

Texas is full of backwards faggots that fuck cows and wear ten gayllon hats, bunch of short obese white people mad the black man stealing all your girls nigga everytime I've been to Texas I've beat the shit out of one of you pussys remember that

Fucking cancer

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Huh.. is that so? Sounds like this faggot is mad some Texan wouldn't let him suck his dick... I hear their practically giving away dick in California to faggots like yourself so you might have better luck out there hell you might not even have to beat anyone up for it

kik: ThomasBris

Sissy slut from Pearland. Went to school with the fag. Apparently that's his dad's cock

956 dumb cunt

Any 956 vmhs?

903 also bro, kik?

Pasadena.
Kik?

956 bbw

Clear lake here anyone close?

Kik dongcoptor we can trade 903

956 famous bbw

C. Califa from 956? Such a perfect ass. Had classes with her at stc.

any 512 Just moved here and want to see if I can find anyone ive met

Caremy?

Ut fag?

Nope catie

Nah just moved here to get out of my shit hole town down at 361

anyone know this 956?

bay oaks fags?

bump

Anyone got any TX discords?

This one is super dead but maybe we can revive?

discord dot gg slash K3wp8R

Galveston island ?

Autismpuzzle.bmp

bump for 281

Keep the 956 going

Looking for more madison b

more island sluts 409

Nice feet

Perfect

whats her name ?

432 Midland/Odessa
looking for a thick bitch to smoke out

Anyone have Karina F? A&M grad with Huge tits and so sexy.

956 Here

U OF H girls

From 817

bump

Bump for Brownsville bitches

409s????

yes please 409s :D

kayyy

bump

Yes where are the Brownsville bitches bumperino

more please who has sets?

ann

*bump

940 is B O R I N G

rly nice anymore of her>?

a few.....

please pot also name?

would love more of her as well!

any 817 or 682 fags here

neeeed some liberty county plz

jessica

mhmmm so sexy

Cameron county up in here

fucking yes texas love

clear creek?

18 bi male
snapchat - meowmitty2
210 looking for some people to hang with and meet up

903 tyler reporting

you should know better than this faggot. What if i was a bad guy and wanted to put your flame out? You better not meet up with anybody of the interbutts user.

Puro willacy county