Power isn't evil, but actually the opposite, it's angelic. What you guys think?

Power isn't evil, but actually the opposite, it's angelic. What you guys think?

I would argue it’s could be either. It’s the ability to cause change in the world. It’s something you want to bear witness to and if possible, apply yourself.

power corrupts right yeah that is
also an illusion power doesn't actually
cause corruption it merely reveals the
corruption that already resides within
us but someone who is not corrupt is
given power then they will wield that
Power responsibility

No it's not that, it's the ability to make what you want happen

What anime is this from?

its an actual picture of radiation, I can't remember which form though.

what's sad is that Lucas was such a shit writer that I'm not sure if that is an actual quote from the movie

Doesn't Devil do the same?

Are you saying the Devil gives you the power to make what you want happen?

The more power you have the more resonsability you have. Having responsibility sucks. That's why people like video games. All the power they want with no repercussions for abuse of power

i mean ability

God is the powersource

It's real. It's called cherenkov radiation.

can you explain this simply? is the water getting ionized? is it the result of neutron collisions?

Power, like animals, drugs, materials, and other naturally occurring shit is neither good or bad you dumbshit.

>Stick a knife in an outlet
>Get electrocuted
>See god in near death experience
>Electricity is angelic

why are you lying? why?

Define "power"

Define "define".

Touche`

Nigger, what? Power?
Obviously you're not referring to shit we use commercially. So, what, you mean having power over others?
I'm sure a cat feel real fuckin' happy it's not a canary, like killer whales are probably glad they're not any other living thing in the ocean, but you're making the same mistake with a prettier pitch.
The kind of power you're referring to isn't moral at all. It's a consequence of existing in different states with differing abilities and potential.
There's nothing angelic or evil about it. It just is. It sucks for one and it's fan-fucking-tastic for the other.
Everything we feel is chemical, designed to encourage shit that keeps us alive and floods the future with our genes. Having power is a pretty fantastic thing as far as our biology is concerned, so we feel great when we perceive ourselves as powerful.
Call it whatever the fuck you want, but that changes nothing about what it objectively and quantifiably is.

It's neither, power is only as evil as the one who possesses it.

Here, you lazy cunt.

Cherenkov radiation, also known asVavilov–Cherenkov radiation[a](named afterSergey VavilovandPavel Cherenkov), iselectromagnetic radiationemitted when a chargedparticle(such as anelectron) passes through adielectricmedium at aspeed greater than thephase velocityoflightin that medium. The characteristic blue glow of an underwaternuclear reactoris due to Cherenkov radiation. It is named afterSoviet scientistPavel Alekseyevich Cherenkov, the 1958Nobel Prizewinner who was the first to detect it experimentally.[1]A theory of this effect was later developed within the framework ofEinstein'sspecial relativity theory byIgor TammandIlya Frank, who also shared the Nobel Prize. Cherenkov radiation had been theoretically predicted by the EnglishpolymathOliver Heavisidein papers published in 1888–89.[2]

>explain simply
>poorly copy&pastes a high-level encyclopedic entry

that shit makes no sense to me

Chrenkov I probably butchered the spelling tho

Power illuminates the soul of those who weild it. When assholes wild power, they are seen as assholes. People who aren't fucked up in the head, are more easily satisfied than dick heads are, so they don't crave power the same way.