archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/text/linkshander/page/9/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/text/linkshander/page/8/
youtu.be/fF0Cb7h6ZBQ
youtu.be/Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtu.be/fsLKcu3ncGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys privileged positive faggot

>privileged

i can tell you're a very weak person, physically emotionally and spiritually.

kys privileged positive faggot

i rest my case.

based chromezone
based LivingThrowaway

as you should

yeah because you're a weak person, and there's never getting through to weak people.

they can only learn through growing up.

i think you need to stop projecting and assuming

just kys

you assume a lot about people here every week when you say something like "positive faggot" in the first place; and yes you are definitely weak if you say "privileged" in the context that you did. it is inherently a place of weakness and lack of self-respect.

>there's only one person who says this buzzword on this website

kys privileged and transphobic weakling

my point can be accommodated for multiple people anyway.
>transphobic
>weakling
too much irony

fashwave is godtier

fuck off with the white supremecy, misogyny, transphobia, and homphobia on Sup Forums. even if its meant to be a joke its not fucking funny

kys

White pride worldwide

Trans people are mentally ill degenerates who should be euthanized by the state

>i'm stiff, rigid and perpetually uncomfortable
leftism is an abusive relationship

It's almost always a joke, or at least exaggerated to get dumbasses like you to react. You are on Sup Forums. Grow the fuck up you baby.

Glory to the white race

normalizing bigotry and hatred though humor or "trolling" is harmful and shows your privilege. if you were greatly effected by any of those you wouldnt joke about it so casually.

>normalizing bigotry and hatred though humor or "trolling" is harmful and shows your privilege
>if you were greatly effected by any of those you wouldnt joke about it so casually.

complete and utter horseshit. i can joke about suicide and drug addiction with no issue at all despite going through both issues myself, because i'm not a pussy who feels the need to limit himself like this.

everybody has hardships, and nothing you mentioned falls under the category of shit you cannot deal with in the long run. it's called being a fucking man and rising above yourself. there's a reason why certain alt-right cocksuckers call your sort of behavior "virtue-signalling," because that is exactly what you trying to do; you're trying to speak for people who probably don't even want to be spoken for in the first place. why don't you speak for yourself, you inconsistent faggot?

this is a troll

>it's called being a fucking man

kys

cringe

as a strong transwoman who has gone through *years* of trauma and blossoming into the beautiful butterfly i am today please refrain from using gender exclusionary language and perpetuating toxic masculinity thank you

Is this pasta?

>i'm just going to be a stagnant and stiff loser instead of seeking and creating opportunities to better myself and my worldviews
your losses

why not take the phrase "be a fucking man" in a metaphorical sense instead of something pertaining to gender? how stupid are you?

are ALL the james ferraro albums on rym yet

dude you're fucking retarded ngl
check your head ok

hi linkshander

Who here would succ antiwarhol?

t. theblueraccoon

youtube.com/watch?v=g1i9tk2aASg

is this really you sal?

you choose to toss what i say into this stereotypical bubble. you deserve to feel like shit.

to add on, if you aren't even going to *consider* different ideas as far as well-being goes then you absolutely deserve to feel like shit and nobody owes you an ounce of sympathy.

essentially,

Cringe

grow

Have pride

n-never! i'm a real woman, i know it! REEEEEE

>transphobic
lmao

Because only tough and independent free thinking Sup Forums posting white boys like me who hate women are tough unlike weak trans people because they're trans haha please love me I'm just confused and put the little I have into white supremacist hate or defend those with my dead cat to back me up while I post pictures of my shit before my eventual suicide

you're really grasping far here
just sad really

what are oversensitive retards even doing on Sup Forums in the first place

>let's reduce the stigma of harmful words by injecting more stigma into them!

Fuck off Laur*lai Bailey. Your dox are freely available.

Which rymer is this

Not RYM drama, older than that. A tranny who has been crusading against Sup Forums and ebil privilooge for almost a decade. Multiple articles on it. Sad!

Daily reminder leftypol still needs to go the fuck back to Sup Forums.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/text/linkshander/page/9/

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/text/linkshander/page/8/

even then this cringeworthy embarrassment had another pedophile patting him on the back.
nazis just don't change

no

>Laur*lai Bailey
>Calling others pedos
lolololololol

1/2

porky white privilege scum hang yourself you bathe in privilege and u dont realize it its disgusting and perpetuating nazism i live in fear when i see your ass in the street every day i see you hipsta niggas with that hitler youth haircut and i know in the back of your mind you want to see my people hanging from the lamp posts well fuck yall. you are all rockist fuccboi virgin whiteboi trash who cant understand real hip hop if it hit them point blank in the head

this reads like a post from one of those unhinged hipinion trannies

Shadilay, my pure-blooded brethren! Sharing some of my favorite tracks of late

youtu.be/fF0Cb7h6ZBQ
youtu.be/Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtu.be/fsLKcu3ncGg

2/2

wew lad

>this is the sort of crazy nigger tranny who uses the word "rockist"

alt right: destroyed in one post

rare kt

see

the LGBTQIA+ community will not be silenced no matter where we go. little dick white niggas mad they cant make real shit because they dont know struggle living in their castles bathing in privilege

>when the spy thinks he's fooling everyone

That just sounds like mad fucking jealousy. Stay jealous of my pearly white skin and inherent value, things you will never have. Your jealousy breeds the anger you nigger boys use to create the music I do enjoy so very much.

electronic music is for TRANS PEOPLE, QUEER PEOPLE, PEOPLE OF COLOR. IT WAS INVENTED BY LGBTQIA AND POC FOR OUR CLUBS AND SPACES. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CREATE IT OR CRITIQUE IT IF YOU ARE INTOLERANT OF OUR PEOPLE.

This

lmfaooo

And yet I do. As a straight white conservative male, I consume and critique your music at will. You cannot stop me. My "privilege" is an inherent superiority. Come and take it.

[autistic screeching]

leftists are a fucking joke

This. All i want to do is discuss music without having to read the edgy racism of teenagers.

Literally and unironically kys.

I love you, Trixie.

you're crazy in the coconut