I feel so fucking worthless rn

i feel so fucking worthless rn.

i really don't think i'll ever have a gf. i desperately want one but it's looking practically impossible.

Seen this thread before.

Saged

Oh look - it's this thread again.

i have nowhere else to go.

Hey user. I recognize you from /soc/. I'm in the same boat as you so I can't say it'll get any better, but still it's nice to see a familiar face. I hope we both get gfs someday. user. Best of luck to you.

hey man. i haven't been on soc in a bit. best of luck to you too, you'll probably get a gf soon.

Yeah you're right, might as well just kill yourself.

Thanks user. If I may ask when was the last time you were in love? I confessed to this qt I met in therapy a few weeks ago but she turned me down. I got a different gf from therapy but the relationship ended within the first two weeks cause we had legitimentally nothing in common. So I guess my only advice to you is put hobbies and personality way above looks when falling in love with someone. Yet I also understand the heart wants what the heart wants, just be ready to realize how hollow and boring stacies can be man.

I was in your spot when I was younger.
How about
>cut your hair
>get a gym membership
>put yourself out in the world as much as possible
>make yourself likeable/desirable if you don't desire yourself no one else will
>stop being so beta
>you're probably not going to end up with a 9 or 10 so you should look to hit on 6 or 7s just to get your confidence up

i fucking know but it's not easy to do.
i've never been in love. never had a gf. never hugged a girl.

it's looking pretty dire out there for me man. sounds like you have a real good shot at everything though man, gj.

didn't you kill yourself a day or two ago

my haircut isn't an issue i don't think. i have a severely lopsided skull so the shorter it is the more evident that is. it's kind of a catch 22. when it inevitably goes away i'll be totally fucked but i might not make it to that point.

i'd be fucking ecstatic to hang out with 6's and 7's btw

well better kill yourself then faggot! it's obvious that that is want you want... unless it isn't

you missed yesterday's episode when i explained the realization i had.

Poyo!

if i was dead that'd be fine, it's really hard to kill myself though. i don't really want to kill myself but i also don't want to be alive.

i'd be bald, better fix that. and way fucking fatter and my face is more lopsided than that.
the hell is this

No one cares.

Take Steroids and work out you smelly neckfedora. It's so simple to get chicks. Maybe you don't deserve a gf cause you're pathetic. Grow a pair pansy

> i desperately want one

Just why. Everyone can be perfectly happy without a gf, i did it for many years. I think you are overrating gf.

Shit, man. I understand that feel of thinking you'll never be in love. I know it's not the same but I was I still fell in love twice in my life but there was a solid seven years where I thought it would never happen to me. Have you considered seeking group therapy? I'm no pussy slayer but I was able to make a lot of people laugh there and I was overall more confident there. Three gals fell in love with me over the course of four months just because I didn't take things seriously and was willing to joke around. Feeling admiration from these people as a group was absolute heaven, but individually you'll realize just how boring even depressed normies are, my man.
Wow now I really think you need some therpy now man.

You could date the traps on Sup Forums. Problem solved.

this comment is pointless and proves your point wrong. never make it again you blatant fucktard

man my balls couldn't get much smaller dude. steroids aren't for me i don't think

It's easy. Drink some bleach.

Well if all your efforts towards getting a girl are just these threads you constantly make then no wonder you're alone. Making this thread over and over is the equivalent of constantly whining to those around you that you have no girlfriend and deserve one because you want it. If you want a girlfriend, man up and stomach the loneliness while working your best at improving yourself in ways that will attract one.

It is difficult to get the things you want, but not actively working towards your goals does not get you anything accomplished.
You can stand and talk about the awesome trip you want to take to the land of Girlfriend, but in the end talking about it won't get you much further than walking would have in the time you spent talking.

For real. They would love your big virgin ass

i just want 1 girlfriend 1 time. just to have the normal experiences i've been missing out on. but god teenage love, innocent love, all that shit is gone forever already. it's best not to think about it i guess.

>severely lopsided skull
Thanks for the giggle

i've tried therapy for sure. never group therapy but being the runt of that litter of people would definitely trash my psyche even more i imagine. you were able to be an alpha, i'd never ever pull that off. it would magnify my flaws.

but yeah i'm aware i'm in a pretty bad state rn but i've tried everything so idfk man. it's best to not think about it.

so many less painful options for suicide. i'm thinking nitrous gas might be a viable option for me, would be about as pleasant a death as i can imagine.

Hey man. I feel your struggle. And as a survivor of suicide...trust me, it's not the answer. Learn to love yourself and adopt the lifestyle of "love me or hate me". If people don't love you, fuck them! If they do, take em in. ALWAYS be yourself. Never be fake. That is the only way you will find the one that actually GETS you and loves you! Trust me, I've been divorced twice and I finally have my dream girl! Best of luck friend.

The root of your problem is that you value yourself based on whether or not a woman values you.

But the fact of the matter is no matter how much you do for a woman she will never value you because of hypergamy. You could be a 10/10, have chiseled good looks + a muscular body, have lots of cash and extremely intelligent, and you'd still never be truly valued. Certainly not for the right reasons.

At best, a woman values your utility value. Not the value you have as an individual human being.

Take it from someone who has been through multiple relationships and flings and one nighters and has made a conscious effort to observe behavioural patterns in women and investigate the psychological side of things.

Women are NOT all that. They're not worth a thing. They're simply narcissistic parasites that do you far more harm than good.

Work on yourself, earn money, save up, buy a house, create a life for yourself, and eventually, either adopt a kid or get yourself a child via surrogacy. That way you can still be fulfilled as a man without the female manipulation and absolute cuckery / cuckdom of being in a relationship.

yeah i mean it wasn't a joke but maybe that's why god made me, to be a source of levity for others.

Why the fuck does everyone feel the need to have a gf? Why aren't you just aiming for pussy? A girlfriend is extremely overrated. You'll literally give them everything and they could easily at any time walk away from you and never talk to you again. Do you know how fucked that is? You really want to risk your happiness that bad?

god i know this is true dude. i've been losing weight lately but i feel like it won't work. i have some serious fucking flaws that make me unloveable i'm pretty damn sure. obesity is like 4th or 5th on the list.

This. The only right answer.

Have you tried speed dating?

>god
Become a skinhead join a biker gang fuck biker whores ? God is not real prove me wrong

you and i have very different life experiences. i don't even thinking hugging a girl is feasible and you're talking about finding 3 girls to marry you.

Same boat as you. 19 y/o virgin reporting in. I've gone to second base before with hot girls. Grinded on hot girls at concerts. It seems pretty awesome. Like one of the greater things in life. But, I'm overweight at the moment and have some pretty serious emotional issues.

I get random pings of REALLY intense embarrassment and self hatred. People seem to like me, but sometimes I feel like a black sheep still. I was suicidal when I was younger, but now I'm too afraid of death.

I am going to live at a bhuddist monestary for a few months starting in November then I'm starting college (2 year degree in aneistology gonna make bank). I'll lose weight at the monestary, meditate and talk to monks with 50 years of experience about all my baggage. Just trying to live life without suffering, the main goal of bhuddism.

I hope I will be a different person after coming back from the monestary. And be thin enough that it's more obvious I workout.

Try:
>Eating better
>regular sleep
>finding ways to go out more often
>workout
>martial arts
>bhuddism
>read

stop ejaculating and watch the magic of attraction happen

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

No, JUST NO. You dont lose anything for the past of time, i got my first and only gf 5 years ago and now we are married, and trust me you just DONT need ''experience'', and you can be like you want to be but not being a fucking kid. Teenager love is a bullshit, only make you broken and lose your real heart forever, many of my actual friends are like this, their actual relationship are just ''another one'' and they just ''try to make it work'', thats not real shit. If you get several gf when you are a fucking teen or not mature enough (i mean you mainly want a pair of tits and a pussy) you fuck yourself forever.

this all seems legit. i really don't know any girls who i'd consider wife material, even my mom. never met a female who wasn't entitled as hell.

still, they can be so fucking affectionate and i want that in my life at least for a little fucking while.

Also. OP needs to quit crying and get motivated.

Nothing will change if you sit in a dark room posting on Sup Forums crying about how you're single.

Hit the gym, make a point of learning something new everyday that benefits you. Learn how to cook something new everyday, something healthy. Learn how to do something that will be useful at some point. Get some hobbies. Make a list of ways you can self-improve.

Moping around and contemplating suicide isn't gonna change a damn thing.

you make a very good point. maybe not a girlfriend. but it'd be nice to have someone, at least cuddle, and experience mutual affection.

holy fuck it's so fucking impossible for me jesus fucking christ.

you'd have to have never hung out with girls to not have ever hugged them, they just do it as a way of saying goodbye. im a kv too, but at least i've been hugged.
thanks op, no matter how bad i'm ever feeling, i'll just remember i could be you.

no i don't think that's a good idea for me, being rejected a bunch of times consecutively with no successes at all would really be a bad experience.
i was saying it colloquially, i'm agnostic

Please god tell me this is a copypasta. Otherwise you really really really need to end your life right now.

>Same boat as you. 19 y/o virgin reporting in. I've gone to second base before with hot girls. Grinded on hot girls at concerts. It seems pretty awesome. Like one of the greater things in life.
that is not at all the boat i'm in

copypasta? sorry you can't comprehend my post you addlepated simpleton.

yeah same here.

I'm only on good terms with one female. wouldn't exactly consider her a friend. it's just that she's the one female I know that is at least somewhat honest about her own nature and female nature in general and seems to respect me for calling her out on it. she's at least partially self-aware when it comes to her bullshit although still has little to no accountability for her actions and pretty much follows her feels rather than facts or morality (sends me nudes while in relationships for example, even going as far as to send vids of her sucking her boyfriend's dick)

and she's the best example of a female I've come across. well, the least problematic and the least entitled + narcissistic anyway. and it's strange because she's extremely attractive and young too.

but still, would never go there, even told her that.

Suck my dick, it's my right to pursue whatever ideology I want.

Nice b8 m8. Almost fell for it. Only reason I didn't was because we're on fucking Sup Forums 50% of these cucks want to kill themselves and the other 50% are either obsessed with gore or fucking lolis. No sane person would willingly come to such a depressing place. P.S. kys faggot

yeah maybe this is true. doesn't change the fact that i'll never have anyone.

yeah i have about the worst existence that exists in the 1st world.

yeah i wouldn't go there either.

it's so fucking hard to not just give up rn good god.

legit like do none of your guy friends have female friends who you've ever hung out with?

as a group that is

bet you wouldn't say that to my face pussy.
you either. pussy ass sons a bitches!!!!

i don't have any friends at all user.

A romantic relationship (which is a very modern principle) isn't exactly what you'd like it to be in your fantasy. It's investing shit tonnes of time, money, patience, tantrums and tears into someone who will probably walk out on you sooner or later.

I've been without a woman for six years, just this summer I got my mojo back. I got a nice haircut and discovered how to do it: at concerts and such, just look girls in the eyes and start a conversation (including white lies, ask any girl and they'll confirm that it's ok to lie a bit). Don't make it too long and after talking a bit just ask her phone number. Really fucking simple. I could have any girl I wanted. That's my advice, but trust me, the chances of becoming happier than you are right now are slim. In my 6 years of bachelor life I was stable and pretty happy, questionning why my friends had so many ups and downs. Now I'm back at trying to get girls I'm borderlining hard. I remember what I didn't miss all those years: the extreme ups when you're with a girl, the extreme downs when she turns you down and walks away.

Stay strong man.

> be me
> had pussy since age of 16yo
> glad to be alone and single for once in my life.

if you're desperately looking for one, that desperation will be quite obvious. be less desperate and you'll find things will go your way.

You need to let go of all these negative attatchments to women. Stop making generalizations about them. It's your ego validating your own wrong actions by saying it's their fault you have trouble with them.

If you can admit you've been fucking up then there is a chance you can still pull-up from this downward spiral.

Gotta work for it man. Not everybody gets it on a silver platter.
"You can't have something for nothing" is one my favorite lyrics.

Is this pasta?
Didn't this dude off himself last thread?

Timestamp or this is a repost

Oh I'd fucking love to say it to your face bitch so we can make sweet gay love. Get over here and fuck me you alpha.

if you mean give up on life. fuck that.

women aren't the meaning of life boi.

there's so much more out there than pussy.

and again, take it from someone that has had more than his fill (pun intended). and the good stuff too. I'm 28 and have been fucking 18 year olds since I was 18 myself (sometimes younger until I hit my 20s). pussy ain't shit. it's overrated as fuck. what I want now is emotional connection but I'm unlikely to get that so I craft my life around the premise of being my own best friend and appreciating life for what it is. I don't need someone else to compliment my life in order for me to enjoy it. neither do you user.

yeah i don't really fucking know anymore. it's a fucking struggle for bottom tier guys like me in 2017. i really don't fucking know what i'm supposed to do. just accept that i'll be alone forever? or is everyone just waiting for me to kill myself.

not with that attitude, you sound pathetic speaking like that.

SeeUnless you want to sulk you gotta try dude. Sorry to say it.

Do you love me?

Half a year later. HALF A YEAR LATER and you're still making these fucking tumors on my board.

It never matters what people say either, whether they're nice or tell you to die of cancer. You're always back.

Fuck off already and go outside, you'll find out people aren't that bad as long as you don't whine like you are in these threads.

Op here. Let's sword fight with our dicks >;3

who are you?

Daily reminder that you could be spending the time you take to host these pity party threads multiple times a day to actually improve yourself.. but instead you complain for attention and make excuses for why you can't do x y or z

you couldn't handle this peanus weanus ;)

>half a year
>my board
i've been making these threads for at least 3 years, so obviously you're a flaming newfag and can shut the fuck up about "your" board you moron

You're right buddy..
Starting now, i'm smiling already.

You know what, Everythings gonna be okay.
I'll hit the gym, i'll learn to cook a few dishes, I'll take up tennis or badminton or something chicks like sport right?
Thanks guys im gonna do alright now

Unless you are hot enough to score a 10/10 then it is absolutely not at all worth it. At any point at all. And no, the happy first few months doesn't count because that bitch/prick will stop hiding the crazy eventually.

And I AM hot enough to get a 10. And that shit still isn't worth it.

I'm a grill btw

lullllll

I used to have glowing, irredeemable flaws that detracted people, but over time I have identified them, why I have them, then worked towards slowly removing or softening them until I see them as minor at worst.
Look at your actions and words, then imagine spending a week living with yourself. Imagine all of the shitty little things you may do that your current family or roommates put up with, and think about both how you would react to yourself as well as things you can do to minimize your negativities.
Your looks are important for quick flings or whatnot, but most girls will choose the guy she likes being around better than the hot douchebag when given the choice, as opposite as it may seem.
If you must get a girlfriend but don't wanna embarrass yourself from inexperience, try asking out some clearly low hanging fruit in order to get the exp and confidence boost. You don't have to like them, just use it as an opportunity to learn both your own suave as well as dating etiquette

nigga fuck you motherfucker

still doesn't tell me who you are.

Unlike you I don't park here 24/7. 3 years ago I was awake at an entirely different time than now.

my name is Roberta Paulson

you're assuming an awful lot about me user.

firstly, they're not negative attachments. they're realisations that've come from observations of consistent behavioural patterns with women. and my negative views aren't exclusive to women but men too, they just vary between the sexes. however, I speak of women more because men generally leave me alone whereas women don't, and women have always been the main source of issues in my life, not men, nor even myself.

secondly, generalisations are fine when what you're saying is true for the majority.

and not at all, I love being wrong, so I have no problem with admitting when I'm wrong. and I love doing so because I love learning. and I can only learn when I'm wrong or ignorant about something, or have performed an action born from ignorance and / or that is considered a wrongdoing. I know where I have and haven't been responsible for things happening, and I know when others have or haven't.

this isn't projection born from a place of a refusal to acknowledge self-responsibility, this is simply what I've observed over a long period of time.

and that last bit is pretty ironic. because women technically get a lot more than men do in a relationship. and they typically benefit a lot more for a lot longer too whereas men are expected to sacrifice more as time goes by and tend to reap less benefits and rewards as time goes by e.g. sex becomes less regular as a woman gets older and she generally becomes a lot more negative and domineering in the home.

I don't really know either man. You can just try to make the change I suppose. At least it makes you feel alive.

Have you ever considered getting out of the daily routine and travel around a part of the world for, let's say, a year? It's far out of the confort zone you're in so you'll become more confident and independent, and the big plus is that you will meet a lot of women, but you would never consider beginning anything serious with them because you are moving from place to place.
Shit will happen because you're out there. I think it's the perfect opportunity if you're not good with girls right now.

I don't know how old you are but if you have a job and an apartment, you can just go on some dating site and message girls.
You're not monstrously ugly, and someone will respond positively at one point if you hit a few of basic values that people expect.

These are the advices you need to follow.
If you can somehow look at yourself and not think too unkindly you will find someone quite easily.
I'm a mentally unstable uggo at 30 years old now (worse looking than you, I'd say) and I've had 2 girlfriends somehow, plus some odd thing here and there.
It always happened at times when I was somewhat positive about myself.

Hitting an all-time low at the moment in terms of mental fortitude, but I'm going to get back on my feet again and I know I'll hook up fairly quickly when I do.

Good. Get mad, you sad sack of shit.
Now get mad at yourself for being the reason your life sucks.

you do NOT HAVE the right to talk to me anyway you want to, asshole. not in MY fucking thread. if you don't like it.. then freaking LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've posted in every time slot the whole time

oh neat

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

i don't have enough money to do that and i'd for sure lose my spot in the doctorate program

We did it Sup Forums, good job team!

>desperate
>looking for girl
Found your problem, use that energy into working on yourself and you'll attract females once your a little more stable and have some worth, would you wanna date a desperate girl who's only validation in life is to find a guy...no yeah I would I too but girls aren't like that

kekkerino you shouldermunching autist nigger faggot