ITT: emotionally dishonest music

ITT: emotionally dishonest music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-oqAU5VxFWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck does that mean?

It means overproducing tracks to create a emotional aesthetic the artist does not inhibit.

Loser

You're a fucking idiot. Boards of Canada's music is anything but "emotionally dishonest." I'm actually appalled that you reached such a retarded conclusion.

another essential emotional dishonestcore album

is this meme going to replace the daily "does Sup Forums like death metal" thread?

>walmart ambient
>not emotionally dishonest
Well that's an embarrassing opinion

A failed Sup Forums meme. Stop bumping these threads and stop taking him seriously.

most emo

>>walmart ambient
I don't even know what to say to this. Goodbye.

When I first heard this I was so scared I shit my pants. Still have nightmares about it.

literally everything this board likes is phony and empty pap

none of this swill you numales gargle exists for anything other than smoking weed and being put into an emotionally and mentally catatonic state

Thank you for diverting attention away from gybe.

There is absolutely nothing scary about this album, stop this meme

Theres no way you could Literally get scared by that album

>overproducing
only stupid people make this complaint

Only people who can differentiate a shitty production from a good one make this complaint*

>numales
whoops, there goes the value of your opinion

lol i doubt you even know what producing entails. describe, specifically, how boards of canada's music is "overproduced"

It must be awful being as tasteless as you are.

numale detected

The Nu-male is immunized against all dangers: one may call him tasteless, pleb, dickrider, trend-hopper, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Nu-male and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

i'd say you and are the ones recoiling lol

still waiting for how boc's music is overproduced btw

lol see? i knew you couldn't do it

This is just a shitty forced meme. Ignore them.

good question to make a thread on, fuck these other people

Listen to magic window and look me in the eyes and tell me you aren't scared. want to shit your fucking pants? check the album length, if you can fucking even fucking handle it you fucking bitch

This album is trash. First half is good, second half of the album is weird as fuck and not in a good way.

this shit just makes me wish for the green homunculus again, at least that one was actually pretty funny when it started

The Colour of Fire scares the fuck out of me desu

Emerson, Lake & Palmer are the kings of pretense

They aren't kikes, they're just pussies

Not dishonest but slightly contrived, in a good way though

This is the worst thread I've ever seen.

youtu.be/-oqAU5VxFWs

I agree. However he chose the worst possible example to explain his question.

What did he mean

regardless of how you feel about the quality of the music, that album is anything but emotionally dishonest

le smug hippy

Oh look it's the emotionally dishonest faggot on Sup Forums who's incapable of hearing nuance in instrumental music thread. Isn't this a repeat?

shit taste, faggot

Well said OP

Explosions
GSYBE

HOSPICE