Sugar is Poison Sup Forums

Sugar is Poison Sup Forums

Everyone ends up dead anyway.
Get fucked.

Holy fuck dumbass everything can be poison. It’s how much you take in that matters.

I hope you never ever get a job where critical thinking is required

And it's god damned delicious.

And did you know sugar is in everything what do you consume ? And what job are you in that requires critical thinking

This comment is actually scary because what you're saying about OPs critical thinking is the opposite of reality. It's scary because there are a lot of people like you who have no critical thinking skills. Aren't able to read or do research. Basic stuff. The American public school system failed you completely. You represent a majority. Fuck man. Fuck. We are absolutely fucked. Thanks asshole.

I’m the guy who figures out how to fit all those black cocks inside your mom

What makes you think I’m American

I'm surprised you aren't.

fructose is poison. glucose is necessary for normal human functioning.

replace your sugar consumption with dextrose, then suffer less.

Fuck I love threads that devolve into people just calling each other idiots.

theres barely more sugar in a cup of soda, than in a cup of tea. U cant just squeeze more sugar into a liquid, especially, if u keep it cold.

what if tea has no sugar

and? everything we eat has sugar in it anymore. I suppose it's our govt trying to kill us?

Why are niggers more concern about sugar instead of milk product or even meat? Don't they know the food company it's also the "health" organization.

everything you eat maybe.

he's talking about refined sugar.

humans prefer sugary foods. therefore, foods with more sugar sell better and make more money.

like an antibiotic resistant bacteria, you have groomed foods to be more sugary.

what if it does?

I'm not so much calling this guy an idiot:

I'm saying it's scary that the next generation was abandoned. The previous generation got so many things wrong. The schools coddled them and made it easy to pass. A lot of kids showed up to school under-slept and kids weren't socialized properly. They grew up on fast food and sugar. They were brainwashed by television and mainstream media. Anytime you bring this up, people say you're being pompous or you're just belittling everybody, but it's just horrifying to see how badly it all turned out. It really feels like another dark age is approaching because the food industry, the education system, the drug epidemic, families not talking, the child-abuse epidemic, and rampant anti-intellectualism is the death of Western Civilization as we know it. Nobody fucking cares. Everybody is too stupid to figure out a way to solve it. Don't think I'm not including myself here, because I definitely am. We're done. Terrorists win.

Possession of Sugar will get you 6 months in a Iso-cube.

LOL, dude you decide how much sugar to put in your tea. Most tea drinkers don't add sugar.

If you're buying shitty store tea like Arizona, they yes that's basically soda because it's full of sugar.

See typical American, dumb as shit, fat ass

>MFW you eat yourself to death

keep bitching maybe someone else will do something on your behalf

delicious tasty poison

You are from the west you dick head get the point numb nuts

such as? table sugar, anything we use in cooking, and tea. then we have sugar from corn syrup which is what food companies use for almost every snack and soft drink we consume. All is bad apparently.

Hey we got the same dubs. Dub brothers.

>I have yet to find a plant capable of tasting the power packed flavor of sunny D

it's addictive like a drug too

*grunts justicely*

>farmacy
this had better be bait.

give this 2 ur kids

You put sugar cubes or grains in tea. Soda has fructose syrup.

This, Luigi is on the money.
Money: yet another aspect of the same problem.

Alle Dinge sind Gift, und nichts ist ohne Gift. Allein die Dosis macht, daß ein Ding kein Gift ist.
–Paracelsus

dude anything that gives you a dopamine release can be addictive. people can be addicted to effectively anything.

>snack

I eat carrots as a snack, and 100% peanut butter
>soft drinks

I don't drink that garbage. I'm not a fucking fat american baby man that needs to drink sugar water like a fucking humming bird. I drink WATER.

>Tea
I make tea daily, Green tea, sometimes black, or oolong never once put sugar in it.

I don't eat anything with corn syrup, havn't in years. I actually do my own cooking so I know what is in what I eat. I grow a lot of my own produce as well.

Are you so fucking dense you don't realize that some people don't eat like a pig like you do? I don't eat processed foods like a human cow person.

Jesus you fucking normies are dumb as shit.

listen here, nigger
sugar cube weights 3-4 grams. A tea spoon of sugar is 5g. I have a bottle of soda with a label on it. It says 11g in 100ml, 27g in 250ml. Thats about 5 cubes. 250ml is as much as glass. Pic shows 9-9,5 cubes in a can.
your soda has syrup, cuz u niggers farm corn

Yes, the link between how good things taste and how many calories is not coincidence.

This is false. Without sugar, I don't think I could have beaten Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse without using a continue.

sucrose is 50/50 fructose:glucose by mass.

HFCS is either 42% or 55% fructose, the remainder glucose.

it's effectively the same, or potentially less toxic (fructose content) than table sugar.

All have a type of sugar syrup. No one puts refined sugar in drinks

>Southern hick detected.

Only southerners put sugar in their tea. Shits disgusting. They're all so fucking fat and gross.

If Simon Belmont isn't in Smash 5, I'll cut my dick off and post it on YT.

show me paperwork of companies and their sweetening agents

white sugar is just as bad as corn syrup.

sugar in tea is british, and southern states. No one puts sugar in their tea in asia. They actually drink quality tea over there.

Coke uses corn syrup in the states because it's so cheap here, but mexican coke still has real sugar like in the old days.

Listen my dude. Everything is poison. Everything can kill you. Just have a little control in your life and you look be fine. Moderation is the key to enjoying anything.

P.s. my dad has mild diabetus. But since being diagnosed he's gotten his sugar intake under control. And he's eating healthier most of the time.

you can just read the ingredients label. You know how to read?

He's right btw. In the USA everyone uses corn syrup because it's subsidised.

There's not much difference chemically though. They're both sucrose.

You have time to do all that? I try to eat healthy when I can but you got to admit its hard to escape the poison of sugar. I do eat quite a bit of sugar and no I'm not fat because i work out regularly but there are people generally just eat junk food out there and trapped into that cycle because everything has it and good healthy food is expensive unless you cook it yourself.

Have you ever tried pasta sauce with no added sugar or salt? Its repulsive ...

wow you're a lazy ignorant, demanding useless, passive piece of shit.

then nigga ure awful at cooking

I drink energy drinks too, guess I'm a fat hick despite living in new york lmao

>usa
still corn

Because I want the plants to live a long life. Duh.

yeah FUCK corn

If you have time to be on Sup Forums, play video games, or jerk off, then you have time to cook for yourself.

It's not that complicated to make a big ass vegetable stew in a giant pot that will last you 5+ meals or so through the week. Eggs, sugar free bacon, you can check labels to find salsa that doesn't have sugar added.

I make my own pasta sauces in bulk in a pressure cooker, 7 quart jars at a time. I don't add sugar.

Oatmeal is a good breakfast in a pinch. Add cinnamon, and apple slices.

It's really not that complicated, I'm so shocked everytime it blows someone's mind.

Just eat fresh when you can and read labels when you can't. You'll figure shit out pretty quickly.

Teddy and smuckers peanut butter don't add sugar. Almond butter is really good too. Lots of good stuff at trader joes. Stay away from frozen prepared meals.

what do you mean "still corn"

It's sucrose made from corn. What is your point here?

you make vegans look bad. that had nothing to do with the thread fucking at all you just saw the word "meat" and decided to spread your veganism shit. Ill have you know im going to go cook up some beef because of you. Your're actions are increasing the demand of beef leading to the slaughter of more cows. i hope you're happy with yourself

I'll eat plants and animals. I'm a human after all, we're omnivores.

A human trying not to eat meat is like a gay guy trying not to blow dudes. It's just sad, seeing someone deny their own nature.

point is sucrose isnt glucose-fructose

Do you eat all your meat raw ?
True meat eaters eat meat raw not cook it so their body can digest it

there's 39 grams of sugar in a 12oz can of coke

What else do you avoid? There are people that swear that salt is also a poison, gluten, milk, dairy products, meat. Have far down the vegan rabbit hole do you go before you literally turn into a rabbit eating grass, carrots and water everyday?

>healthy food is expensive

bonus points for eating less

Not humans. Humans evolved to cook meat, and vegetables. We have trouble digesting uncooked meat and veggies.

Get woke kid.

my 7up label says 27g per 250ml

dubs of truth

we can digest raw meat perfectly fine but literal millennia of cooking has bred out body to put less effort into disease control so we only cook meat nowadays to kill diseases in the meat and even then there are plenty of meats we can eat raw perfectly fine

lern 2 science

also this guy has good points as well

good for you. that comes out to exactly one gram less of sugar than coke.

drink one or two a week, probably not the worst thing.

drink one everyday, that's gonna cause health problems eventually. Teeth problems too.

>38-27=1

the reason humans were able to evolve such large brains is because we use external digestion (cooking) so our bodies don't have to work as hard to get energy form the food, and we can use those calories on our large thinking brains, rather than spending energy digesting internally.

Cooking food make it about 60% more efficient energy source than if we had to digest it raw like wild animals.

SuGaR cauSeS aUtIsm. WAKE UP STEEPLE.

you actually are retarded aren't you.

250ml =/= 12oz

Are you drunk?

book or pamphlet, how much information could you possibly convey beyond the title? lol

It's a short book.

It'll be alright man, everything comes in waves. Maybe bad shit happens and a lot of people, but that's how evolution works. The ones more fit to survive will survive in great numbers and strengthen the gene pool until we allow religion to ruin it again then the cycle will repeat itself.

It's like the great reckoning, but much less glamorous, feeding Christians to lions was cool though.

>David Avocado Wolfe

Motherfucker thinks mushrooms came from space and chocolate gets healing powers from the sun.

Natural sugar in fruits no, all that added sugar yes that's bad for you because a piece of bread may have 100x what an apple has it's the quantity just don't be a faggot

The end

100% agree, added sugars are the death of peoples. I cut out sodas and any added sugar and lost a ton of weight. Glad I did

how much of it were u drinking?

And you can only focus on that !
Not what the meme say just proves your still ignorant moron

We want our plants to be healthy, were just fattening the kids up because they taste better that way.