HILLSHILL JOB POSTING FOUND

In case any of you were wondering, yes, Hillary shills are real. They actually exist. I found a job posting online.
upwork.com/jobs/~012d7ceed3fb5c1c75
Disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

mondoweiss.net/2010/10/can-you-support-the-palestinians-when-you-live-on-their-stolen-land/
pr.com/company-profile/overview/342310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apply for it and post pro-trump stuff

screenshot proof for future reference

THREAD SLIDE IN PROGRESS

lol wow

I wonder if this would work.Do you think they monitor what you type/post?

damn, thought this was mostly a meme.

why would they even try to recruit openly?

sign me up

Probably in some way. They pay absurd amounts... some clown made 560 for a month of shilling.

Do they hire foreigners?

I'll shill for hill for some fiera

>99% hire rate
Wew they are really scraping the shit off the bottom of the barrel.

Well probably, worse you could get is be fired. In other news you could leak all the documents you receive here and we could enjoy modifying them.

and
>over $20,000 total spent
my god

We're talking about Dems here. They believe Europe is some magical wonderful secular utopia. They probably only hire foreigners.

>$20.00/hr Avg Hourly Rate Paid

huh gettin paid to shit post for shilliry, id love to explain to people what i did during the election season,

>so user what do you do for a living
>i shit post for the shill dog
>what no seriously what do u do
>i make more than you guy who works at mcdonalds 20/hr
>for shit posting........

fuckin dumbest job ever

they don't do it here because they know it would be a waste of time

they probably go on reddit maybe something awful though if you aren't a goon already good luck trying to pass off as one without getting your ass fucked in

shill detected
tell us about your job?
is it worth it?

They have the funding to hire anyone that is willing.

I kinda need money... Sorry bros

i'm a staff attorney for the superior court of california and i'm casting one useless vote for d. trump in the primary

unfortunately i am not lucky enough to get paid peanuts to shitpost about hill

doing anything against Trump during this very important election would be shameful. I cant really consider it.

Good find OP

Daily reminder if you use the term "Israel" you are a Zionist by default.

mondoweiss.net/2010/10/can-you-support-the-palestinians-when-you-live-on-their-stolen-land/

Honestly, thanks for the link, family. I'm the oldest oldfag on the internet and am liberal from all outward appearances. Time to get hired and Make America Great Again.

Well all the media hate and online shilling has only helped Trump up to this point so idk. Still, I don't think I could bring myself to type any kind words about a treasonous lizard.

Lets dig deeper... the company doing this is called "Tuesday Nights, LLC"
about the shadiest name a company can have

why do so many girls do this pose?

>tfw correct the record didn't respond to my application

In what way is against him if we use their material against them

pr.com/company-profile/overview/342310

Rofl.

9/11 happened on a Tuesday.

At least Hillary shills get paid.

Make yourself more obnoxious and shill harder making independents dislike Hill while taker away shekels from her hands.

Win Win

Bump

It was founded in 2014, before Hillary allegedly decided she would run for president
After she started fundraising though
Hmm...

Delete this.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

No one said they are going to make it easy for a woman to brake those barriers and reach the highest office. Bernie sanders and Donald trump will gangbang Hillary Clinton all they want. They will drag her through mud, Throw all the stones they can at her, she may bleed and fall down few times. But make No mistake she will stand back up and rise (and yes even MOAN) before this is all said and done- we will make HISTORY and elect the first woman president. At that point the status quo of the yet another 2 angry old white men will be over. We will have a sea change in our democracy led by a qualified female leader for the first time in our country after 244 years nay Sayers. That is real change.

Me too. Capitalism always wins.

probably because some nigger did it on MTV

She probably has a folder filled with proxy companies she could use.

Thats true but, they probably do monitor your posting.

THE FUCK IS tHIS PRO TRUMP SHIT!? no pay!

waste of time.

let us know if they check how you post.

>Yfw your plan that spanned 15 years fails because a reality TV business man decides enough is enough.

Considering they're committing fraud it's not nearly enough.

Cute

Anti-slide bump for OP

guys hear me out here. No really, please.

I'm thinking about doing this, cause I really need the money. And you can't fucking beat $20 an hour. Now wait, don't call me a piece of shit just yet, just listen.

I'm a trump supporter 100% and if I do this I would make the shill posts as fucking obnoxious as possible, so you would know I'm shilling. DONALD DRUMF IS A SERIAL LIAR AND FLIP FLOPPER etc.

Honestly I think it would only serve to make people more disgusted by her.

S-SLIDE I-TT!!!!

dude you do whatever you want to money is money

I'd bend the knee to Hillary if it meant I could make more easy money, sorry family

Do it. Take their money, record everything about their operation, and then spill the beans on them to everyone: internets/media etc.

Fucking shit m8 shes scared as fuck.

The Don has USA girls in prayer pose over his star

>Donald trump has been sent from God

i see someone is gettin paid

>unfortunately
Its a blessing you are not involved with that brand of dishonesty known as the Clinton Jew Squadâ„¢

Your country is burning.
Shut the fuck up leaf

This baka desu senpai.
Get em for all theyre worth user

probably running from the servers inside her house

We need to at least get a few moles in there, learn names and IP addresses for future trolling.

Shit, sign me up.

I am now a #HillShill

Duterte will not be pleased. Don't make him send his death squads to your door.

I applied to be a jew!

the hill posters here are all oldfags trolling or just newfriends genuinely wanting to tell you your option to choose for yourself on voting night pretty much taken as a shill since you faggots don't know what a shill is