HOLY FUCK NEW CLARENCE CLARITY

HOLY FUCK NEW CLARENCE CLARITY

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y9oPn4opwM

Other urls found in this thread:

thebeatjuice.com/2017/08/23/take-first-look-clarence-claritys-naysayer-godslayer-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S FUCKING LIT

Naysayer Godslayer>Vapid Feels> Splitting Hairs>Same>Telenovela>We Change>Anthropic Principles>Fold 'Em

>capitalising entire words

>not being super hyped for AOTY

oh I am excited, I just don't like the way others are going about it

hes an artist i respect for his talent and creativity but just dont like the aesthetic or sound of at all.

hey man, we're just keeping caps lock on not rioting in the street

more importantly though, what do you think about the song?

It's good, but not as good as the best songs on No Now
however, No Now is my AOTY 2015 and favourite album of the 2010s

did anyone else see the leave earth tracklist he showed last week?

that's a shame, for me it's up there with the best stuff on no now which is also my AOTDSF. Fold 'em kinda left me cold but I really like same and vapid feels so I reckon the album's going to be AOTY contender

I'd rather just cut the middleman and listen to a warped NSYNC cassette.

Did anyone catch the instagram stream he did?

I don't feel compelled to listen to this one again. The interesting production and songwriting are completely missing. Something tells me he's saving the best tracks for the album though.

ALBUM WHEN

soon I reckon, like by the end of the month

Also, I don't like that the new songs are all based around the hook and most have been under 3 minutes.

>splitting hairs>same
whaaaaaaaaaaat

thebeatjuice.com/2017/08/23/take-first-look-clarence-claritys-naysayer-godslayer-video/

>Watch out for Clarence’s second album Leave Earth, which is done and dusted and may or not be dropping soon

Honestly I just feel like the only thing holding Fold Em back is the vocals in the first half of the track. I think if Clarence just fucked them up with effects like he did on Telenovela it would bring the quality of the song up a lot.

I don't think this album will top No Now but damn am I hyped to hear him go new places. His hooks are incredible. Lowkey king of pop

he said a few weeks ago on twitter that he was initially planning to make a "concise singles based album", but now he's planning to make it "another cosmic fireworks display" so I reckon things'll probably be alright

I'll buy it either way, but I hope it does get a bit of retooling.

It makes sense for the simplest tracks to be singles, the completely mental stuff that made No Now so great wouldn't work alone for example. So if this is one of the more straightforward ones and it still has that spoken-word section at the end, then the rest of the album must be pretty mental.

not my favorite single so far but still good enough that im hyped for the album

Bump

yeh I know not a popular opinion but I love splitting hairs
completely agree about fold 'em, the WHAT backing vocals kinda annoy me too desu

I really love this song. It definitely has a different aesthetic than No Now but it nails it so well. Really the only complaint I have is that the sample at the end isn't more distorted; I'm used to weird interruptions in CC's music but this one isn't as chaotic as I'd like, just feels a little too flat to warrant the impeccable forward momentum the rest of the song has.

That said the music itself is smooth as fuck and has great synergy with the vocals. The bridge and the "all the mediocrity" parts are so slick, you can definitely feel the Michael Jackson influence in there

its good