ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS

bumps

not fbi bread

I hate SAO but I binged every episode

cheaper than a drug habit

i am libcuck progressive irl but secretly i fucking HATE chinese people

I'm 24, i don't have a job and i live with my mom.
I do have quite a lot of money saved, due to i having a dropshipping business in different online stores.
No one in my family knows about it and don't plan to ever mention it.

i want to join the us air force but my vision is fucked up so I’ll never be allowed to be a pilot and some nights i cry myself to sleep because of this

same but with fucking niggers

i used to not be like this
used to not judge a man by his color
used to think all men were equal

then i spent 2 year surrounded by niggers and i understand why the KKK existed

Also, i haven't left my house in 3 years.
I have everything i need here and "exploring the world" isn't my thing.

lasik nigga

I'd like to see very beautiful cute girls poop.

on you?

i use the fact that i'm taking care of my terminal cancer ridden mother as an excuse to not get a job

noooo, and I dont like shit, its just the very very intimate and secret factor.

right now, as I type this very post, there is a skeleton inside me right n o w

I took a shit in Sup Forums and nobody noticed.

This was me 5 years ago.
I was all in for the "we are all equal!!!" bullshit, then i moved temporary to Haiti due to business and holy shit, i never, ever want to work with non-white people again.
And yes, i know not all of white people are good and not all the blacks are bad and shit, but still.
I'm still liberal tho, but now i can understand both sides better.

I go to restaurants with the express purpose of crapping myself on the way to the car when I'm done

>Don't and say you did then talk about it after other guy does that it was your practical stock management that he coat tailed off of. Opinions be damned.

Care to weigh in on that, bud?

wut

DHL has been bringing me someone else's packages for over a year now, can't complain but im scared they will do something about it when they find out (and i can't bring everything back since i've already broke some of it, including a $1,500 Phantom 4 Pro)

Do you ever shit yourself on purpose to avoid responsibilities?

When a relative drinks herself into a coma, make sure she drank enough to stay that way before using her as a fuck doll. It's really awkward when she wakes up as you are doing the last few thrusts of your orgasm into her,

That doesn't answer my question

did you write for them that the package arrived to you, but it wasn't for you?

Yes

it's not your problem, thats what they have shipping insurance for

I once came.

Its my go-to, people don't understand, it's not the shitting that does it, it's the confidence in owning it that requires people to ask you to leave

I showered with a cute 9yo girl on quite a few occasions

I catfish girls as a black man, just to see what it's like from that perspective.

why do we always use this picture

I ghostwrote a sequel to The Manchurian Candidate, it's called The Micronesian Trainee

why not? what would u rather have?

just a curiosity

A circle inside of a square inside of a triangle

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car

i lie in "share your secrets" threads

So... do that to a relative because a relative won't go to the cops...

bump

Not anymore. I had it removed.

congrats

As in you haven't stepped out of your house or have you never left your locailty?

im fuck buddies with a 14yo girl, we usually fuck a couple times per week at least

Who are you making the excuses to?

I'm a 24 year old guy, and i became a cum dumpster of a 19 year old guy.

Did you use shampoo?

My fuck my wife's best friend when my wife is out of town...

yes, pantene pro v

Yeah it's not going to end well

Your parents must be proud.

I only shit in showers. Don't invite me over to your place.

How does that work? Do you shit in your palm and dunk that log in the pooper?

I'm the dude moving in with his bf who plays wow.

He has stopped. We do things together now. Tonight he's going to watch me play something on tv.

I'm still upset about my back.

i really want to jerk off w another dude, ive already hooked up w like 3 pretty cute traps and while i dont mind not touching another dude ever again im pretty dang curious

If your initials are P.V., I'm your former room mate of 4 years ago.

its ok, you live with him now. you can take out your anger in acts of passive-aggressive pettiness over the course of months.

glad for the update though user, good to hear you're doing a little better at least?

Faggot

Jealous

Actual secret: I went on a Grindr date and got raped. I went out of curiosity of what it's like to give head, he overpowered me, raped me, beat me, and left. I went home and showered and the water around the shower drain was all red. Yep. Not telling anyone ever.

I actually snapped at him last week, for sending me out to the old place alone, after it had already been broken into only to find it was broken in again.

He didn't come out there for a few hours. I lost my shit and started slamming doors and kicking shit.

He looked really afraid of me. I sat him down and we both said our sorries. I promised to treat him with more respect. He admitted he done goofed.

Ever since, he won't let me go there alone.

Other than that - I dunno what to do with the rest of my life, man.

How are you anyway?

Sorry about that, dealing with rage issues.

No i shit on the base of the floor, push it into the hole that leads to the pipes. Then wash myself after

You need to tell the police. What happened to you is not cool.

When did this happen?

No worries. At least I know firsthand that rape is not as bad as girls make it out to be. They milk that shit for the shekels my friend

backstory?

I really wanna get fucked in the ass but am Not attracted to man . Ich use toys a lot and love IT.

Explain the drop shipping business

>be me 14yrs old getting ready for school
>come down stares see aunt naked passed out drunk on couch
>horny as fuck and seeing her slit just makes me diamonds
>start playing touching her pussy
>taste her pussy as im playing with myself
>im about to explode and put my dick up against her pussy
>only the head makes it in forcing me over the edge
>hear the bus coming so pull up pants grab bookbag and run out door
>10 months later aunt has a baby
>baby cousin has always and still does resemble me

How many guys did she make a paternity test? If she was smart, she would have figured out that a hormone-retarted (yes, hormones at that age make you borderline retarded) young guy in house knocked her up. I mean, wake up with a pussy leaking jizz and years later, her kid looking like you. If she don't know, she's retarded herself or in denial that horndog kid blasted one in her snatch while dead drunk.

Nah

I eat the poopoo cuz it taste good.

I was house sitting for a female friend for a week and over the course of that week I jerked it into her shampoo & conditioner. Pissed in her shower gel. Took some dirty panties of of the washing machine home with me. Jerked off into them several times. Put them back in the washer before she got home. Rubbed my cock on most of her clothes. Pissed in the half bottle of wine in the fridge.

I might be an asshole

but she's going away again soon and I'm house sitting again. What should I do this time?

Poop in a Tupperware bowl and put it in her fridge.

hit up a fag sissy from cl, dress him up in your friend's clothes and fuck him in the ass

none that i know of and yeah i was hormone retarded over 20 years later and my sex drive is like still healthy but like 1/10th of what it used to be

> be me, several years ago
> typical horny 24 year old dude
> work with a real bitch women
> she's kinda hot but a good 40 pounds overweight
> massive cans though
> get responsibilities and shit at work
> have to lock up most nights
> bitch woman drinks iced tea every day at lunch
> has a big ass bottle of it in the fridge
> every night I was locking up would check the iced tea bottle
> if it was around half empty would piss in it
> fucking diamonds at the lunch table the next day watching her drink iced tea

Lost count of how many times I did it

she quit a few years back, still jerk it to her memory

don't want to get caught dumb ass

no homo though right?

Cut out 2 of your ribs with her kitchen knife, then suck your own dick. After you wake up from the blood loss, tell the judge she raped you. Then freak out in the middle of court, shrieking at the top of your lungs about "where the fuck are my ribs?!" Immediately calm down and apologize to everyone saying you don't know what came over you; you are not a black person. Giggle a lot. Tell the judge your master plan.

How is that more convenient than shitting in a proper toilet and flushing after?

Dude, when did this happen?

take pictures next time fag

Over a year ago when I was 19

Be a man and take care of your child

Ok.

First up, sorry this happened to you. That's rough man.

Second up, the reason I was asking when, if it had happened yesterday you could have gone and got anti HIV pills.

That's a heavy thing to carry on your own.

I've uploaded over 150 Tb of sao season 1 and 2 combined.

I'm currently catfishing my ex. A while ago, I told her she is addicted to the new relationship high. To make my point, I created a fake me (alternate identity online who is just like me) who she began interacting with. She left me for fake me. When we got around to meeting (as fake me), she was mad. I proved my point. We got back together, but she began interacting with another fake me online months later. She left me again. So now, I'm catfishing her as the new fake me, again who is just like me. Now, I'm doing it for fun and morbid curiosity.

Was raped by my cousin when I was 7.

Family blames me for getting caught by my teachers while covered in bruises after being beaten badly by my mother. CPS visitations were constant and I was to "blame".

Closeted bisexual, if I revealed this I'd probably be disowned/killed.

disgusting

Jizz in her toothpaste tube.

I had myself tested in secret (turned out to be free too) and I'm clean

I made out with my cousin at a young age. Now everytime we see each other it's an awkward experience.

Did you get molested often as a child?

How old are you now?

molested? no. Neglected? probably. Bullied? definitely

Good.

Finish what you started it's the only solution.