Sup Forums you know nothing everything you think you know is a lie and your heads are full of bullshit

Sup Forums you know nothing everything you think you know is a lie and your heads are full of bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/BUiRSjgmMpu6DfHxG6S7D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT: Edgy teenagers

MOfDS.SOD M.OS MOfghDS MOD/SMODS

MOD])S MOndDS MDS MOfDS MO.hgDS MODd

MoODS MOgjDS MODSd MODdsS

MOM.ukOD MOD.S MO_DS MODSMOD.

MO(_DMOD MODS DSdgs MOS MçODS

MODS MO,gDS .MO-DS MODS. MODS M

ODS MODS MDS M(-fODS MMDS M)ODS MOçDS MOD M

ODS M.S MODS S

What are mods ?

No not teenagers let me cut through the bullshit on what you think you know to be true ?

I think you are a faggot.

I disagree that EVERYTHING is bullshit, but everything is only how we each perceive it all to be. No two realities are ever completely alike.

I know you fear the truth let me show you the truth

gods

Tell me what you believe to be true.
Just because many people believe a lie to be true its still a lie

newfag detected. def teenager

Tell me what mods are ?

I know everything bc I watch Rick and Morty

Well that's basically what I was implying. What I perceive to be "the truth", someone else might deny. Your existence is personalize, and only you know how you truly experience the world.

fucking intellect

Who the fuck is Rick and Morty Oh dont answer that because I dont give a fuck

Ok what is the truth about the Government ?

You guys are fucking idiots.
Setes I wish I could save threads and send them to OP a couple years down the road.

Sometimes.
Fuckimg phone.

My truth, your truth, or the real truth?

Tell me what you think the truth as you see it

I think it is a double edge sword. Humans naturally organize and want to look towards a leader or council for order, reasons, and justice.

With the current population of humans though, it is no longer personalized. We rarely get to choose our leaders, and it is likely all decided behind close doors by people with true control. Then we are given the illusion of choice so we feel like we have decided the rulers we want, when in reality it was the only choice.

Soooo? What does it matter.

It really doesn't, so I just try to control what it directly in front of me and react based on my ongoing experiences. I cannot control nor change the bigger plans.

Iv been on here longer than you

chat.whatsapp.com/BUiRSjgmMpu6DfHxG6S7D
) red pill us oldfag

>Edgy teen finds out that Las vegas shooting was a set up
>LOL WAKE UP SHEEPLE

kys

Ah so as always. Faggot OP questions existentialism after taking psychedelic like the junkie he is. In other news, water is wet. Move along folks.

What else do you know to be true ha ha ha

Prove it.

>No two realities are ever completely alike.
There's more than one reality?
>What I perceive to be "the truth", someone else might deny.
Then at least one of you is wrong.
>only you know how you truly experience the world.
Doesn't change that there is indeed a world to be experienced. Just because you might be wrong about it doesn't change it.

Tell me something you believe to be true like the food you eat you think its safe to eat what do you consume

>Tell me something you believe to be true
Logic works.

You fear the truth and live a lie

Prove it.

Tell me something you believe to be true

I already did. I believe that logic works.