Does Sup Forums wanna see my new doll ? Also Doll thread

Does Sup Forums wanna see my new doll ? Also Doll thread

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4881826/united-kingdom-child-sex-dolls-obscene/
poupeedargent.com/produit/doll-forever-piper-series-130cm-d-cup-poupee-sexuelle-de-luxe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put your dick in

after bath

how much does it cost (time and money) to clean the mess?

This one cost me 1400$. I just got it so I can't tell yet how much it cost in time but I heard it can be pretty intense in care.

This pic is pretty nice

ugly feet

her feet are nice, they are just bent there on the photo.

honestly I think I'd rather fuck that thing than my gf

she's on her period right now and she's just fucking nasty

>nasty attitude
>nasty pajamas all day
>nasty haircut
>nasty bloated stomach
>nasty stinking coagulated pussy

bring on the sex robots fuck this

show her pussy, legs spread.

Her pussy is meh, there's much more detailled dolls than this but she's very cheap.

does anyone know if they make these with limp joints? like a passed out or sleeping girl?

No

How do you clean her post use? What did she cost?

A dick won't fit in that

Her anus looks fine though, usually they don't do a great job for the asshole.

Can you post a pic while grabbing a boob, want to see how it looks that way.

how much did this thing cost?

i want one with a more realistic pussy.

and why no limp joints? i dont want her to be stiff.

define very cheap please, and dont forget the outrageous freight costs which are surely far from "very" cheap...

I tried, she's tight but it fits. Easyer with the backdoor though

That's what I was thinking, then I thought "What if it was a very stretchy material?" If it is, tighter than a real V without the complaints.

It costs 1400$. I don't know about the freight costs from the USA but from here in france there was none. It is VERY cheap for such quality.

that niggerface made me burst out laughing

show pic of gf

ugly hands

here's her happy face. She's got no teeth nor tongue but her mouth is fuckable.

what do your parents think about it? sounds like you're still living with them

ugly eyes

1400$ seriously? You can get a whore for 50$ dollars where I live.

im in germany. seen a few websites also offerfree shipment.

i like the face on your toy but the pussy is bad, i also hate anal so thats a no go.

any recommendations for me?

also post your dick inside her pussy.

Again, the hands are just bent the wrong way but if you bend them right they don't look ugly.
My parents don't know about it and I don't live with them

yes, but OP's miny little penis easily fits.

Why do you want to see his dick??

my problem with whores is that they insist on using condoms. in that case i might as well fuck a doll, either way its plastic.

how much does she weigh?

product research

???
fuck daily vs fuck once
r u retarded?

>she

Get it within your country or don't get it at all. Looking at that thing in comparison to the door handle, it's child sized. There's court cases across Europe taking place right now arguing that importing one of these is illegal based on its height and the implication it's for pedophilic purposes.
The defense is arguing that the womanly dimensions negate the height issue, but it ain't looking good.

Haven't looked it up in a while but I think one poor fucker was looking at a minimum 7 year sentence and listing on a sex offender registry.

Well you are gonna want a more expensive doll.

20 kilos. It's not too heavy but it's still not easy to move it around.

???
fuck human vs fuck plastic
r u virgin?

Op did you check out aliexpress for dolls? They seem to have a pretty nice selection and they're much cheaper than what you paid. The trick is lookign for a seller who has consistenly high ratings.

the argument was money you retard

time.com/4881826/united-kingdom-child-sex-dolls-obscene/

spread her pussy open i want to see whats in there

Regarding this matter, I had no problems with it but I heard some people have. I live in France so normally I should get in trouble with the police for that. I think the limit to the doll size is 100cm, mine is 130 so maybe it passed, idk

Aren't you going to get tired of fucking it a lot of times. That's what happened with my Fleshlight.

I heard aliexpress has a very bad rep. It is banned on the forum I use.

Enjoy your AIDS

Sure can, and no charge on those crabs, hiv, herps, syph, whatever! Its all included in that base price, and be sure to tip your cheap local whores, they work off of their tips ya know.

I bet he'll get tired of fucking it as soon as he'll try to clean it after using it

Again, you got to find a solid seller. Lots of scams there if you get someone with no feedback.

>Fleshlight

I don't visit whores, never have. But just giving a fucking comparison for fucks sake.

I fucked it 4 times last night and I'll fuck it again.

show the inside of her pussy.

Her eyes are gorgeous.

I don't have big hands, she's just very small.

it's filled of stinkingslimy goo

Please tell your parents. I'd love to know how a good dose of reality would make you feel

nope. they'd ask back those $1400 I told them were needed to buy school books and stationery

Fucking bath!!! Jesus christ. Go outside please

with the money you've spent on that shit i would've bought some new spare parts for my Bmw

They would probably just say "I understand" and move on. I don't tell them because I don't want to embarass them. I guess unlike yours my parents aren't controlling freaks.

It is his own life so get fucked you keyboard white knight

ugly butt

but say they were to go even smaller... cuz theres no problem anywhere for midget sex dolls, and less material being used to make em can only lower their price, and with less weight cheaper shipping.
oh and the most important part:
it would make it easier to do weird acrobatic shit like spinning it on your dick... until of course until you realize the potential for harm, or maybe im wrong or youre more inclined to first hand tests. whatever you convince yourself with aside tho, be sure to live stream your attempts!

wat

welcome in our club, OP !!

I think she looks fine, but the size is 2small for me, doesnt it feel weird when you hold her?

I mean it would be nice to have them small and especially LIGHT but it's the law.

>he doesn't clean his sex doll
I bet your place smells like ass crack

One of her toe is bent, it's plastic it can bend in all shapes.

Degenerate! Haha, sorry mate, I'm not the one fucking dolls modelled after little kids

this.
also, he's French.
French hate personal hygiene.
they don't even bidet after taking a shit.

the fact that you complain about those who do tells a lot about yourself though.

Didn't we invent the bidet ?

Where did you buy it?

Auchan

here poupeedargent.com/produit/doll-forever-piper-series-130cm-d-cup-poupee-sexuelle-de-luxe/

MYYYYYYYY NIGGA

cigarette smoke takes care of any smells by covering the up with another more pungent one.
as per french tradition. having won this argument for the great nation of france, i now take my leave, and bid you adeu. bishe.

umad?

sho fucking it

She looks angry

ugly hair

Have you tried it yet?

fucked her 4 times last night. It wasn't always easy because of the weight and tightness of her orifices but when I managed it was pretty cool.

Did you name her?