9. “Orlando”
10. “Ayala (Outro)”

Release date August 25th

very embarrassed just by looking at the album cover

>2. “Depression & Obsession”
wot?

Yikes!

Does he have a single fan over 16?

>A COLLECTION OF SCATTERED THOUGHTS AND MEMORIES, "THE NAKE TRUTH" HENCE THE NUDE PHOTOS

what did he mean by this?

It honestly turns my stomach that so many people on Sup Forums scoff at shit like this as exploitation of mental illness and depression only to turn around and lionize surface-level, emotionally dishonest "depressing" music and epically sad tragic figures like Daniel Johnston.

ruthlessreviews.com/1067/devil-and-daniel-johnston-the/

Read this and get some perspective.

pls stay there

>thread younger than this one

None of you will touch this though. It's too much fun to fall for a tragic, pathetic figure that puts out tragic, pathetic music. Keep using mental illness as a spiritual crutch cum patch to put in your denim jacket.

It can not be described in words how much of a gigantic faggot you are if you like this garbage

reddit

That this is all you can say to me about this really speaks for itself.

>That this is all you can say to me about this really speaks for itself.

How am I wrong?

>emotionally dishonest
Stopped reading there

no more (You)s for the redditor

if you need the genuine songwriting chops of daniel johnston explained to you, you should get the fuck off this board.

i feel embarassed for him lmao what a mong

Singers that always just sound sad without any emotional immediacy deserve skepticism. A band like The National use depression as a mood or a calling card in place of ambition or sincerity, singers like Justin Vernon or Will Oldham harness platitudes of depression as an aesthetic. If you actually had depression, wouldn't that offend you somewhat?
He has a handful of tracks that work musically but none of the fans of DJ I've encountered can explain what's good about him other than his backstory. Read that article, it's mostly agreeable and lampoons people like you.

Well brian wilson had a psychotic break down and he pretty much summed up his mental condition in a song as "sometimes i feel very sad"

youtube.com/watch?v=NR7_TbMIVnA

Less is more ya know

i read the article. i don't agree with it at all. daniel is genuinely talented. not in his singing or playing but as a songwriter and artist. his fans don't like him for his illness, to suggest that is absolutely stupid. his fans like him because of his simple but insightful and relatable lyrics and his catchy and natural song writing. his music is incredibly charming and has a rawness and innocence about it that other artists don't have. nothing to do with the fact that he is unwell.

>"The naked truth" hence the nude photos
Bravo

xxxtentacion has the emotional depth of a kiddy pool and gets praised for doing "multiple genres" when his knowledge of the genre extends to
"i can name this genre and a single band in it so i'll whack out an uninspired tune for the soundcloud kids"
never mind the fact that his success is totally attributable to becoming a meme #FreeX for beating the shit out of his pregnant girlfriend

hip hot topic

Looks edgy, but the kind of edgy you'll be embarrassed by in a couple of years not the cool kind.

XXXXTEJNTACION lyrics is Linkin Park tier.

It looks edgy as fuck, it's not for me but I gotta admire the level of edgyness. Emo is back folks

Wow that's quite good user

linkin park is objectively better than X in every way

>It looks edgy as fuck, it's not for me but I gotta admire the level of edgyness.

>Emo is back folks

Can the viral marketers kill themselves already, literally no one would fucking say that in real life without killing themselves

you don't know me!

yikes

She wasn't pregnant though

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA seriously what the fuck. White people amiri... oh... wait

you are an idiot

what the fuck is his problem?

>10 year old memes
How are you enjoying your 30s?

stop giving this fuckhead attention

>9. “Orlando”
is he going to come out as bi?

he just REALLY wants attention

>manlet
>beat his pregnant girl friend
>got punched in the face on stage
>edgy faggot, pretty much the shadow the hedgehog of rap
>complete embarrassment of a human being

i just cant wait to see melon roasting him.

>recognizing 10 year old memes

How are you enjoying pretending to not be 30?

This is actually worse than Kanye ever was
>Pregnant
I wish people would get the story right. she wasn't fucking pregnant

If I'm being transparent, I've been a fan of X since about December of '16, and have been defending him through all of the cringey-edgy shit he did because I believe him to have some genuine musical talent. But this cover is pretty hard to defend, hoping he can pull through and drop an album that is actually good unlike the cover art.

>im fucking tired when will it end
>my sanity left me
>i realized pain will always be a cycle
>when i was 17

This is a shame, I really think X should just stick to his distorted hype music since that's what made him intersting. Now he's "branching out" to different genres and it's all terrible.

>“If you listen to me to get hype or to not think, don’t buy this album. This one is for the depression, for the depressed ones, for the lost ones.” – XXXTentacion

watch it be a 10 and become Sup Forumscore

x is fake depressed.

the cover is shit...

>he let label money get to his head
I like his music quite a bit, but that shows how much of a fucking clown he is. I prefer Ski Mask either way.

you know its going to be shit

are they still doing fake rap 'beefs' for publicity?

My hopes are not high. I'll just chalk everything X does as garbage with a slight chance of finding a gem, but by then you'd have waded through mountains of shit.

>Ski Mask

BILLS ON ME BLUE, UH HUH
LIKE A BRUISE, UH HUH

>people will defend this garbage

fuck the fake depressed meme, this is just a big dumpster fire, horribly cringy. NIN's The Fragile is poetry compared to this, I might have defended this shit in high school, but even then I wasn't even THAT edgy.

X gonna save emo

i remember when i was in the 7th grade

edgy nigger

Lmao no fucking shit

yes

"Damn X is deep, artist of the century. Fuck Rob Stone"

Face it dude it sounds edgy. It's like he wants lose followers

Ski Mask > XXX

>Dead Inside (Interlude)
Lmao

he wants to be the kurt cobain of rap, very angsty what a twat

He tries too hard. Kurt actually pulled it off very well

he is more like the birth child of that jay z linken park collab from the 2000's but more cringy and less talented

This

God damn.
I thought Death Grips was fake edge-core for emo teens, but this shit makes them look like Swans or Whitehouse.

>Death Grips is emo
Whatever makes you think this?

He didn't say they were emo

Holy fuck more like XXXGivemeattention

Lol'd

I'm hyped to see Sup Forums and Melon coming together and setting their differences aside just to roast this

>Sup Forums: Lil Peep is amazing, future of emo!

>also Sup Forums: wow XXX is so cringe only teens listen to this!

???

lil peep isn't yet another rapper

if x really is so suicidal why doesn't he just do us all a favor and off himself already

Continue our legacy, our son.

Yea fathers.

the nuance of his condition is felt in the music.

he misses the point that kurt cobain was only inadvertently angsty because he was a dopey fucking opiate addict

>rap fans hate him
>the p4k crowd hate him
>Sup Forums hate him
>antwon mandingo hates him

literally who the fuck listens to this kid? ICP fans going through puberty?

viral marketers

I mean, not to romanticize Peep more but he genuinely is more talented than XXX by a huge margin

learn atonality and xxx is a genius of 21st century stochastic music

Who fucking cares if she was pregnant or not? It's still domestic abuse and x is still a piece of shit

So a fake ass Kid Cudi? If anything this nigga should have just kept doing Florida anthems with Ski Mask

If she lied about being pregnant, who's to say she didn't lie about the whole thing?

yo this hence the nude photos thing made me cringe so hard -_-

whoa this guy just killed himself.

I wish

he did look it up
its on his instagram

>listens to the bends once

He needs professional help. Tay Kay too.