pdfarchive.info/pdf/B/Be/Benson_Ragnar_-_The_most_dangerous_game.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=v81_hm8T92c
youtube.com/watch?v=PcTTA2RUFlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The decline fall of the Roman empire.

is there a concise version of that?
not sure I have the patience for 6 volumes

Rec me some Africa shit lads

Paul Collier Exodus (each video is 1 - 3 minutes long)
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=6-T67hcSEd4
youtube.com/watch?v=QJSU8ACNdlY

Eric Kaufman Shall The Religious Inherit The Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Learn about the way you're getting fucked in the brain from being online all day.

Seriously?

>condense history down to a picture book, I don't like looking at the squiggles

Sup Forums and /k/ the book

Life at the bottom - Theodore Dalrymple

My fucking nigger. This book is quite literally a lifesaver for people, maybe me.

What's Left?

War Before Civilization

Redneck Manifesto

The Black Book of Communism

Reign of The Ayatollahs

The Lucifer Principle

SJWs Always Lie by Vox Day

Kindly Inquisitors

Just watch Gladiator dude.

Maybe you want to check out Sup Forums in general.

What's fromkins thesis here? I'd like to know

The level of political awakening in a society corresponds to the number of people in the society who have read Propaganda, by Edward Bernays.

A bloo hoo hoo, muh tragic blunder . . .

B-but the internet is fun

Abolition of Britain by Peter "Morality" Hitchens.

This is /k/ the book.

Still the best Heinlein.

this is perfect for you guys

Will I be put on a list if I download that?

Read it. I honestly feel that if people knew that Asians and Latinos were being fucked with there would be more public disapproval of black culture IN THE OPEN

Fromkin's main point is essentially that the German military really wanted to attack Russia because they believed that Russia would modernize within a few years and become a threat to Germany. The German military also believed, far too much, that Austria's assistance was absolutely necessary in this endeavor. Franz Ferdinand's assassination was an excuse to go to war and no one in the government actually liked him.

Most likely the police will throw you in reeducation camps and you'll be forced to accept rapefugees in your life

Yah. Doesn't sound like he's cutting any new ground there. Thanks for the review

everyone should read the SJW playbook

Listen to me very carefully. You are already on a list of the 95% of people they plan to slaughter in the next three years.

Forget about the lists, lunatics run the planet. They want you dead. That's why they make lists of people who look up interesting books available at Paladin Press and Amazon. Okay?

You have a decision to make, and the safe decision isn't necessarily the right one. Do you want to take an active role in your survival? Do you want to increase your personal odds as much as you can? That's the decision.

paranoid schizophrenic detected

unless you're trolling. if so, you got me.

Know your enemy.

Just read the dedication on the first page, tells you more than all you need to know.

It's too bad not enough people realize how serious Alinsky was. His interest in the occult was more than an "over-the-shoulder acknowledgment."

What is the best translation? I have been dying to read this, but I'm unsure what version to read. PLEASE RESPOND.

>paranoid schizophrenic detected

I know you're in deep conditioning trance-like state right now. That's okay. When the bad things start happening, you'll remember all the counter-programming that you reject at the moment.

You'll remember not to trust the one world system, that's enough.

I wasn't gonna post a whole bunch of these, but maybe this board is still more blue-pilled than I thought.

You're not wrong but I'm not a terrorist, I'm a propaganda machine. I just want to look at what's in the book without being sent to the Swedish gulag of being unemployment persecuted by leftists and Jews. I don't want them to organize rapes of my family members and force me to use violence to defend myself so they can send me to prison.

Hi NSA.

I prefer Hays (the image I provided is his version).

>It is both easier and more essential to know how to disappear successfully than it ever has been. To that end this book is dedicated.

That one?

Check out other books by this author, at least. Many are what you would call "safe."

I collect these thread images and collate them for my future reading. I appreciate it.

No, the book in the post I was responding to, Rules for Radicals by Alinsky.

Here is the 1st page from the book.

A present just for you.

Dan Carlin did an awesome series on it on his podcast, Hardcore Histories, though I wouldn't exactly call that concise either.

Where can one acquire said books without being put on a "list"?

what's a redpilled history of the british empire/colonialism?

Gave up after 5 pages, couldn't stand the guy

FUCK! Forgot the link!

media.portland.indymedia.org/media/2008/10/381011.pdf

Babar.

I heard Nial Ferguson has some good books on the subject, but I haven't read any of them personally.

I read through some parts and was not impressed. All he did was recall important historical events. There was nothing being said about diplomacy as a concept or it's rules or anything.

Buy used from small book resellers is probably your best bet if you mean online. No amazon, etc.

All you need to know is that he advocated occupying bathrooms in a public bathroom as a form of protest.

Like a sit-in, but a shit-in. So nobody in the airport can go the bathroom because your people are sitting in all the stalls, wah, isn't capitalism bad, let's burn the Constitution, wah.

Literally if you've read what I just wrote, you can say you read Rules for Radicals, so scratch it off your list.

I actually don't recommend it as much as I recommend books by Kissinger, Brzezinski, Rockefeller, etc. if you want to read "The Enemy's mind." so to speak.

No, it's not a guide to diplomacy. Henry Kissinger is not a diplomat.

Finally, to get back to fiction for a bit, I really can't recommend Cherryh enough.

Despite it being written as fiction, it's more "educational" than most non-fiction I have ever read, which is a considerable amount on a wide variety of topics.

Somebody earlier asked for a book explaining diplomacy, read Chanur, dude. There's a lot of information hidden in Cherryh's books. The more you read, the more you see what I mean. I wouldn't waste my time or yours if I didn't think it was worth it. And by "you," I mean the collective, not just you in particular.

I hope LotR and The Hobbit go without saying.

Look up the audio version by Phil Dragash, it's the best version ever made.

justfourgeeks.com/fotr/

Another example of fiction that's truer than the truth, so to speak.

Oh my God, bitch, PLEASE!

pick one

Robert Fisk is fucking based

Probably the best journalist in the country

Missing something, comrade.

And yes, I know you're not Russian. But you are to me for right now. Just go with it.

You should check out the Glenn Ford movie Trial. It's a dramatized introduction to Alinsky type tactics, coming from generations that lived through Communist activism. At one point the Alinsky figure sees things are not going his way, so he addresses a black judge with the n-word. The judge calms informs him that there will be neither chimping out not arrest for contempt: instead, the judge will let everyone see what a baby he is.

Got a link or a torrent to that library?

here's a tip: don't read this book if you're from the middle east or actually interested in the history of the middle east. it's filled with mistakes, mistranslations and inaccuracies.

I read it a long time ago
Anything in particular you didn't like?

72 RAISINS, NOT VIRGINS

I love buying those things at Jax.

Does the rest of the world have Jax?

pdfarchive.info/pdf/B/Be/Benson_Ragnar_-_The_most_dangerous_game.pdf

You had me at Glenn Ford!

Literally whatever your feelings are on Rand or 'lolbertarianism' Atlas Shrugged is great. Simply because of how perfectly it portrays the modern leftist.

Full of spite for those better than them, will do anything to bring others down to their level, Claim its all for the common good when really its just so they can put further restrictions on their competitors.

Thats the one thing I enjoy most about Rand. Simply how perfectly she is able to summarise how pathetic and jealous they are.

remember when the left used to be anti-globalist?
they were somewhat redpilled about the IMF and WTO back in the day

They on that Harrison Bergeron shit

I loved it, but preferred Fountainhead.

We The Living is actually my favorite in some ways.

Are You into an adventure

Im still trying to get my hands on a copy of the 7 Pillars of Wisedom.

My local bookstore cant fuckin find it.

I've read so many bad books about Lawrence of Arabia because of how much I liked the movie, lol.

what would you guys recommend for someone who is very interested in ww2? I would love if there was an amazing fictional story that is set about a soldier during ww2 and not just boring facts.
thanks very much.

Not sure what the best way to share the entire folder would be.
Don't usually seed anything i torrent.

Any suggestions?

Added Solzhenitsyn, A - 200 Years Together

The Darkroom of Damocles - Willem Frederik Hermans

This should be high on everyone's list. I've heard it criticized by Dan Carlin, who "borrows" from it liberally nonetheless for his little podcast . . .

But I honestly would recommend it for the writing as much as the History, and for those who want to challenge the Historical veracity of it, I can go toe-to-toe with you as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=v81_hm8T92c

youtube.com/watch?v=PcTTA2RUFlg

Wow look at all the bluepilled bullshit, babby fantasy and irrelevant meme philosophy itt

Oh oh ww2
I GOT that
Check this shit out

Its not paranormal and it shows how You can manipulate your enemy by making them think they got You

Just read about the ghost army of ww2 If You cant find it

>mongols dindu nuffin dey beez gud boys : the book

Wew, I can only imagine how different the tone of the book would've been had Genghis Khan been white. Imagine that, a white guy killing 25% of Asia's PoCs in the 13th century.

Literally want to read this book so bad, but unobtainable here.

>dindu nuffin the book

thanks lads appreciate

That's my babby fantasy, nigger.

Tailor your strokes.

Just download a fucking PDF you silly billy. It's in the Green Pill short reading list on piratebay.

pic related, but good look finding it

the only copy in oregon was in a university library, so I paid $150 for it. Not bad for a only printing of a foreign book made 50 years ago.

I like the feel of reading real books. Whenever I attempt to read books on the internet I usually get a headache.

Plus I like collecting books.

Imagine having a more nuanced view of one of the most complicated characters in History.

Imagine basing that more nuanced view on newly-released primary sources from the period, instead of getting all your info from conquered enemies.

Seriously, I wish you had a better argument so I could dismantle it in greater detail.

Imagine actually reading the book, not just blogposts written about it by people who are jealous of it's SMASHING success in a field where 99% of books fall flat and deservedly so.