Why didnt anyone warn me how much of a SJW cuck movie homecoming was?

Why didnt anyone warn me how much of a SJW cuck movie homecoming was?

Now I get why everyone who saw it said it was just alright yet it had a score in the 90s on rotten tomatoes, fucking disgusting.

Are you kidding me?
As soon as it as released both Sup Forums and Sup Forums posted that it was an SJW movie many times

How tf did you get that?

>Why didnt anyone warn me how much of a SJW cuck movie homecoming was?
It wasn't? Just watched it yesterday and thought it was pretty good. Surprising amount of swearing and violence/death in a Disney Marvel film.

>black mj: I wanted to get some light protesting when we get there

She has like 4 lines in the movie lol, regardless she's not Mary Jane Watson. Her names Michelle something.

It was fucking fun as fuck. Take the tinfoil hat off and enjoy yourself user

>just enjoy the movie xD

Too bad I'm not a moron so no thx.

Haven't seen it. What was so SJW about it?

Because MINORITY REPRESENTATION REEEEEEEEEEEE
I would like any Sup Forumstard to argue how it changed these characters for the worse beyond not matching your expectation of the characters appearance.

>annoying fat black asian friend was annoying throughout the entire thing

>MJ is an established character with pale skin and ginger hair, not some weird squinting "funny" SJW black chick

>flash isn't intimidating or bully like at all, just some awkward indian twink

the changes were made purely to appease SJW and they definitely took away from the film, there was maybe 3 white people at peters entire school

it was just an alright movie. decent but definitely not a 9/10 movie like some people say.

i think people overrate it because superhero movies have been so shit lately so in its respective genre it stands out even just for being decent.

Like all marvel movies it was VERY pro goverment and Im not even a conspiracy supporter. I just think that americans are brainwashing themselves. After the first scene i Told to my gf 'watch how this bitch from gov wont have any consequences and everything will be the villains fault and nobody will say a thing about this scene' Its suprsisingly omitted and I think Its the same school of thinking that gives america ptsd vets and shootings. Movie is just a sad image of mental health...

>Mary Jane wasn't in the damn movie you autistic child.
>Fat dude wasn't black and was hilarious.
>Flash is brown now. Deal with it.

you sound like you live in some world where SJW's are everywhere and they are the enemy and you are the underdog. You're our last hope vs these annoying liberals! If only you can find your army of other underdogs to fight the crimes these SJWs are committing!

I got some bad news though, normal people don't give a shit about any of this. The movie was good. The characters were interesting. MJ was funny and hardly apart of the movie at all. Normal people don't care about spiderman being true to old spiderman comics just for the sake of purity.

Here's some order of operations on how normal people judge a movie.
1. Good story 2. Good action 3. Good characters
There is nothing else. Try to calm down on your extremism, or at least relax while watching a fucking movie.

hahaha I love how butthurt poltards are. go home to mommy and cry broflake

Just keep vaping and crying on message boards about everything being sjw cuck. See if that helps.

Good points, however you're screaming at the wall. A big dumb wall of special stupid.

Flash is brown now. Deal with it.

Keep telling yourself.

did that trigger you that much... its was similar to rea life, if you go to school you hear that type fo dumb shit alot...

bruh fat dude was the saving grace