Wwyd humiliation/exposure thread

wwyd humiliation/exposure thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/eIbOG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got kik?

I'd breed that. Fuck it hard and deep in the pussy, then pin her down and empty my balls into her cervix.

wwyd to these sluts

Wwyd to make her look so disgusted?

I want to tie her to a bench, ballgag her, and cane her feet hard, till she's crying.

I would sneak in her room and undress in front of her while she laughs at my small cock

Nice body. I'd want to handcuff her and then get a brutally tight crotchrope on her pussy.

Film her first time anal and post it on her fb.
Wwyd to Hanna?

how would you treat emma here

Wwyd to her?

one on the right would get kidnapped and mindbroken until all she wanted was my praise and my cum. I'd make her daddy's little girl.

Can get detailed if you have more of her

Hurt her poor cute tits. Take off her top and tie her down to her bed when she's home alone. Gag her with a big ring gag. Then tie those tits up extra tight. Once she's whimpering, go to town on her nipples -- clamps, pliers, teeth. When I've had my fun, pierce her nipples and put in rings so she has something to remember me by and then leave her for her family to discover.

go on

Give her more.

More ?

Bend her over the table pull her panties to the side grab her tits and and shove my little cock in while she begs me for more

Eh, I'll take them both. Getting them drugged at a music festival or concert and hauling them home where they'd stay collared and leashed in the basement until they were broken in both physically and mentally. I wouldn't use protection so they'd have to eat each other out after I fucked them to try to stop them from getting pregnant. Make them watch me fuck the other one and only punish them until I can get them to start competing and trying to out-slut each other for my praise.

Her ass is next after her tits. Flip her over (with her tits still tied). She'll scream through her gag with the pain of the freshly pierced nipples against her bed. Lube up her asshole good and slip in a big gallon enema. Make her take the whole gallon. When she's quite full, stick in a big pink butt plug to hold it in.

More?

Id use her short body as a cum rag. Throwing her legs on my shoulder forcing myself inside her pussy id fill her as she would beg to be made into a whore

Last nude, make it good please.

how would you use her

Wwyd to Ludo?

Turn her into a cum bucket, filled and covered in cum from 100s of men, each day.

grabbing and tying her hands behind her back before forcing her to bend over a table, a desk, whatever was convenient at the time. Hiking up her dress and pulling her panties down to run my the length of my cock against her, teasing her and making her beg for me to rape her unless she wanted something worse.
Going as deep as I could right away and fucking her fast and rough as she got wet, struggling feebly and crying knowing she wasn't going to get away.

more?

I'd slam all 4 inches in her and while she's begging I would turn her around and put her on her knees and make her suck my dick while she tries not to laugh

Woulf throw her legs on my shoulders and fuck her tight pussy hard as id choke her. Id make her cry and gasp for air as id unload deep inside her warming up her womb with my seed.

Any more ? Got kik ?

send wwyd to johnpaul5000 for her nudes

grab her by the hair and walk her to the bed...
throw her on the bed and lay her head back off the edge...
throat fuck her relentlessly...
blow my load down her throat while I was balls deep...

How would you punish Carrie?

fuck her in the ass first... then spread my cheeks and rub my ass all over her face... then piss on her face to finish off

Kik me at roberto0274 and let me know what you would do to my cousin

Pull up her dress in and fuck her those stocks. Grab her hair and push by load in her belly. Impregnating her infront of everyone. Then id leave her there exposed at the mercy of curious kids and passerbys

can you finish the story with Hanna?

Got kik user ?

Wwyd to this whore

Yes, why?

What would you do or want seen done with this bisexual nymphomaniac

Nobody is interested in her?

Would love to get more of her on there ;)

This slut loves to text pics of her cleavage, though I lost the nudes she sent me.

Album dump

imgur.com/a/eIbOG

Wwyd?

Who would help me spit roast this little hottie? What else would we do?

Stop posting these girls without their consent you sick fucks.

Would love to fuck her raw and get a mouthful of her tits.

would you let grace dominate you?

They’re amaziballs, and she has a cunt piercing.

So no on that kik ? Wouldve loved to get all about her and save it

Yes

since ugly people losers try to be better then me ugly way there ugly and smell worse then dog shit and lie about being attrative ugly way and outnumber everybody and is short and ugly and if you support them you support people that is short and worse then dog shit like my short ugly loser father and there lie tv shows so fuck there shit soctiey and fuck them for keep trying to be better then us ugly way so you can let your guard dwon and trust them for they let themd o whatever of want to you ugly way

Humiliate them please

Nothing I could do or say to the girl on the left is more humiliating than having to see that face in the mirror everyday when she gets up.

U sure?

She looks like a forty year old who had work done at 22 and is having more work done to try to stay looking 22 and it really isn't taking.

Not same user but p sure yeah. Botoxed lips are fucking awful especially when uneven

Rip her shorts open and fuck her ass while pulling unto her hair

go on

Wwyd

Would cum on her armpit and make her lick it off, then piss there too and make her drink it all down.

Id fuck against the beach's changing room wall. Wrap her legs around me and have her hold unto me as Id feel her pussy with cream. Pushing so hard that most of my seed would leak into her womb. Then id force myself down her throat till she cried before blowing a fat load on her face. Then id make her do a cum walk around populated places of the beach

Wwyd to this tiny slut?

Wwyd

Isn't she fuckble?

user, she's a set of holes. Of course she's fuckable. She's just not appealing.

Wyyd? Humiliate her

Why would you hide her braces of all things ?

Oh sorry last time I posted her some people didn't want to see her braces

Braces are a turn on for me. Would love to fuck her little and cum on her braces

Yeah I like them too

She has a Casey Anthony thing to her

Any more ?

Wanna do anything else to her?

Fill a bucket with cum and drop it on her head.

Would love to fill her up and have her call me daddy. Make her ooze with my seed

Nice

You got kik to share more ?