Found an iPhone 5 in the street. The screen is cracked but still working

Found an iPhone 5 in the street. The screen is cracked but still working.

The wallpaper is a couple hugging, so there is a high chance there are nudes in the phone.

There is a password though, so I can't go to gallery.

Do you know how to unlock the phone/go to the gallery?

It's not possible
source: I TRIED

Thanks, but if there are nudes I will share it with Sup Forums

first post the phone with the screen ON

Cant be done

Give the phone back Tyrone

why ?

I'm not a nigger. Actually, if I can unlock it, I will search nudes and then try to identify the owner to give them back their iphone

1. keep the phone charged.
2. wait for them to call
3 give back the phone
4 they might give you a reward.

is they only way anyone should act.

Try the tools posted on icracked.on.nimp dot org

Make sure you replace the dot with a .
Good luck

fuck the iphone bro. its useless without a password. (trust me I found an iphone 6 at school one day and the thing had icloud on it so it was basically a brick) Just take it to your nearest chinaman and sell it for parts.

The simcard is also locked so They can't call the phone.
I tried this already

you could be jsut asking for a way to unlock the phone and repost some nudes from another site if not from Sup Forums again,i'm just questionning your sincerity here

>icracked.on.nimp
I'm not a kiddo, fuck off

> Not a nigger
> Steals a phone
> Mfw

the iPhone is not stolen but found on the street. I think it was dropped from a cycle because it is all cracked and scratched.

Trust me or not, I don't care

You posted a thread like this.

You certainly are.

OP I asked the same shit few weeks ago and got like 200 replies with no solution. I also have an iPhone pic related that I stole from my cousin. I'm 100% sure there is a video of there fucking the family dog.

bump

OK.
I tried the Siri method, but it seems that the hack is not available with newest versions of iOS

Why do you have to use a chinesse cartoon?

What you should do is look for fingrrprint or residue on screen there should be alot on the areas where password buttons are

As we say on Sup Forums, give it back Jamal.

As I said, I found it on the street and the screen is in a pretty bad condition, impossible to find and residue on it

Yeah, plus you probably rubbed on it for the past 24+hours trying to unlock it.

Americunt govt couldnt get one opened by apple. Good luck

most certainly could, what they asked for is a precedence

the fbi payed 1 million us-$ to a private company for an iphone hack. what do could you offer to get an application for unlocking/hacking the iphone?

>what do could you
lol

I already told you, if there are nudes in it, I share it with Sup Forums

Also, Sup Forums is better than the FBI

the FBI couldn't even get into those iphones frm the boston bombers. maybe contact apple and tell them it belongs to terrorists.

post the wallpaper with the couple.

either OP is lying
or
couple is fat and ugly.

You found another person's property and have not surrendered it to police or made a good faith effort to contact the owner. N. I. G. G. E. R.

Just try a brute force password attack because most morons only make their password 4 characters on their iphones.

I'll brute force my spit-covered finger directly into your ear.

Already tried 0000 and 1234, I don't want to block the phone

OP here again, I am not a nigger, I already have a better phone (this is a screen cracked iphone 5, it worth maybe 20 euros...)

Again, all I wanted to do is unlock the phone to find nudes and share it with Sup Forums before trying to identify the owner.

If I can't unlock the phone, I am not going to sell it for 20 euros I am not a nigger ! I am going to bring it to the police, but without having a look on the nudes, that's all

sounds like a nigger to me

Yeeeaaaa boy. Getting some wet Willie sex going on here!

try the code 7637

OP here,

thanks for your reply all, but no nudes for you today.

I am going to bring it to the police, bye

OH GAWD WHERE AM I GOING TO FIND NUDES NOW???

JESUS FUCK DON'T LEAVE US OP