How many of you is this picture literally you of apply to?

how many of you is this picture literally you of apply to?

I you of apply to it, occasionaly

hello my nig how are you how is your day going

bump

This is Sup Forums incarnate

Pretty much but I have a great gf and I'm not a virgin.

Pretty much the only things that apply to me are the "says nonsensical things," anxiety, fantasize about life, no friends, and the fucked up hair part. Am I salvageable? I'm not very attractive, and I feel like shit almost every day.

Hey, it’s me. Except I am diagnosed and not a virgin.

>not a virgin
How'd you manage that?

I'm autistic and it describes me well

diagnosed with what lol

why do you think you feel like shit? what do you think causes you feeling like shit

Some might argue I match these
>Consumes media non-stop
>Says inappropriate nonsensical things
>Fantasizes about the life they should/should have had
>Unhealthy obsessions with various thinfs

Just not doing anything with my life. I'm not old or anything. Just turned 20, but I see people younger than me doing so much better and I just feel like I can't keep up.

why do you feel like you have to do something or accomplish a lot at a young age

You're fuckin'.. you're fuckin' 20 relax and chill the fuck out. No you can't "keep" up. NO ONE CAN. It's about working on your shit and your grind while filtering our that noise coming out of your mouth and echoing in your head.

I'm 24 and back in college studying jazz guitar after having a decent job for my area (20$/hour at 18 was bless). There are people all around me who can play fuckin' jazz and they're like 19. We have wunderkids with perfect pitch who are multi instrumentalists, composers who've written hundreds of great pieces already. It's not about what they're doing, it's about why I'm there.

Why are you doing what you are doing? Re-affirm this to yourself before thinking of anyone else first. Now I have to go spend the next two hours analyzing a Fugue that takes people in my class about thirty minutes to do. Peace.

how did you get that job

It applies to me in a few things
>virgin
>diagnosed minor mental illnesses
>no intense anxiety
>I have retarded looking hair, but I want to get a good haircut soon
>I believe I'm fairly attractive
>daydream every now an then
>have a few friends, I was bullied
>a few unhealthy habits and obsessions
>I fantasize mostly about things to come
>manage to keep the inappropriate things to myself
>I hope I don't an hero, but nobody can really tell you what your future is
>I do understand somethings that are wrong with me
>not really
>it's been a while since I've been told I'm wasting my potential

same

"Unhealthy obsession" does beer count?

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I needed that. I do have some shit in the works, but it's not really gonna pop off until next year. Right now, I'm going to follow your advice and just keep looking forward.

Pretty much describes me exactly except for the saying inappropriate things part. What mental illness is it supposed to be? Doesn't really seem like there is anything to be done about it.

Goddamn that is me in a nutshell. I can't control it and sometimes don't even know how weird I'm being. Any more info on this?

I only scored 4/11 and I'm diagnosed bi polar (and a virgin). Wut?

This is me but I'm not a Virgin. My hair looks really silly but people say I'm really attractive but I have no confidence to use that to my advantage. I often dream of starting my own company but cant start the path down the route to doing it

>implying anyone here is attractive
>implying no one is unlikely to commit sudoku
kek

ditto

what are you diagnosed with if you dont mind me asking?

....Leave me alone

It's just a bunch of common vague traits. May as well be a fucking horoscope. Unless it's trying to say the average person is someone who has perfect hair, thinks their life is perfect, always says the right thing at the right time, never daydreams is ugly as fuck and has great hair.

i think that youre insecure and feel attacked by this image so you say that

No I'm literally saying what it is. It may as well have one saying "Well adjusted chad" which says "Has a toned physique" "Likes Sports" and a bunch of guys go "Woah that's totally me wow"

wait so ugly people can't have undiagnosed mental illnesses? that must be really comforting for you op

Raped a cousin or two.

Nice. Greentext would be appreciated.

what doyou mean?

How many of you is literally this Sup Forums?

wow where did you find this photo of me

Yes

m-me too

None of those things apply to me, especially the virgin part.

pic related its me

Lmao not even m sport

Nice, I can tell you're a supreme gentlemen just by your face.

holy shit this is literally me WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Watch all the squirming lol

Thank you sir. You must be a quite ladies man yourself.

pic related: its me and my old car

This has been me for years, not a virgin though.

Its possible to learn to interact like normies, it happened when I got a job in a bar.... forced social interaction.

Can't recommend it enough.

Sure I'm still fucking weird and have crazy obsessions etc, but its much easier being a weird adult.

Yup. Beer and weed.

That was mostly me 20 years ago. Don't have abnormally large eyes.

Fit, armed, and spergy as fuck. I was a school shooter waiting to happen. In retrospect, it was my parents' fault for being irresponsible fucks who didn't care because I got good grades.

It's been a long, hard road out of that hole.

yes