Is this degenerate?

I don't really have a MAGA hat but I really want one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXBqbkT1Wrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fat bastard here.
I wear whatever I can fit into.

oh ya forgot template

Nah, that's not degenerate. That's fairly /fa/ without going completely over the top imo.

Jeans and a t-shirt is pretty fashionable

don't wear fucking v-necks they are shit tier. Plain crew neck is best tier t-shirt

gay

polo shirt, cargo pants and my issued army boots because that's my most comfy combination

Plaid flannel shirt, jeans and skate shoes. Kinda grungy but looks good on me.

Yeah usually wear the crew neck shirt just have a couple because the gf likes them

Wear boots if you are going to wear boots. Where the fuck are your laces?

Change the v neck to crew and get less gay shoes.

I usually wear cargo shorts(weather permitting) or jeans with a t-shirt and either sandals(weather permitting) or tennis shoes. If it gets cold enough I'll wear a knit hat and a coat.

desu a MAGA hat outside of the US is basically fedora tier. Trump is dope and all but you can't even vote. It makes you look like a colossal faggot if you're not American.

>male
>wears v-neck

t shirt
jeans
converse

Do any of you faggots want some fashion advice? Seems like a few might need it

Avoid skate shoes, and slip ons, don't wear autism new balances either. Buy a decent pair of jeans that fit well, instead of cheaping out ajd getting an ill fitting pair, don't wear cargo pants, don't wear graphic tees and make sure all your clothes fit properly

Shorts, tshirt, hoodie and boat shoes.

What I wear to work literally every day. Its comfy and easy.

Done.

I got a MAGA hat. It's awsome.

I wear slip ons(non vans tier, literally just basic faded blue) since the only other footwear I have is my workboots which are covered in oil and shit from work, dress shoes for when people die and a pair of gym shoes for lifting.

/fa/ggot here, i mostly go for the palewave meme and i try to fit my grey trump t shirt with my outfits

You fags obviously never tried Blundstones. Aussie made. My gramps always wore them he was a faller and the least gay man I've ever met.

Yeah you're right I wouldn't get one.

r8 me Sup Forums

Your boots are shit.

basically keanu reeves with a maga hat

Pretty sure everyone here has a camo MAGA hat.

>camo
how can anyone even tell you're wearing it?

I wish he would make a black hat with silver lettering, to compliment the white and gold.

No one here has one

Fag boots. Motorcycle boots or bust.

They just see the floating words in orange

Like slip ons with no laces? Get an actual pair of shoes m8

>v neck t-shirt
fucking faggot get out of here

>look at me, see my clothes is my political position
>i'm fag so i express my personality through clothes
>please say me what is degenerate, i don't have my own opinion
>i'm leaf, we elected trudeau but i care about other country, see my twitter #MAGA

nothing wrong with a v neck shirt wtf

>motorcycle anything
FAG

I'm wearing a V neck right now, dude. Next to zero chance of choking yourself on your shirt.

r8 me

and no, I'm not trolling

>those lifts

Manlet defected

rate my style

5'10". Don't really care about my height, as my wife is 5'5".

What's it like being 80 years old?

sandnigger

It's like when my grandfather dresses up for church.

this

I kinda like it

He could be a 15 year old who's trying too hard to be different. Could go eitherway desu

Do you really wear blundstones as casual attire?

I wear them to work lol

all i need for posting on Sup Forums

r8 no h8

Are you this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=aXBqbkT1Wrs

nah m8 Its mainly for comfort and warmth.

Its cold where I live and the alternative is looking like a melbourne coffee shop hipster faggot

Casual wear. Mix the colors of the shirts and blazers. Blue jeans and cordovan captoes

I'm just going to dump masculine fashion that you should all wear

>the alternative is looking like a melbourne coffee shop hipster faggot

I clapped, make sure to eat a burger a day, keeps the Muslims away.

so you're a melbourne coffee shop hipster faggot then?

Why does he look so small?

I rarely leave my house and have gained weight so I only have like two pairs of pants that fit

Came into thread for this, wasn't disappointed.

I was insinuating that you already look like a melbourne coffee shop hipster faggot with that get up

Perspective

me on the left

I didn't understand a single fucking word of that

Can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a pancake recipe

Makes 10 to 12 thick 4-inch pancakes

Ingredients

1 ½ cups milk (plus more as needed)
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups self-rising flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup superfine granulated sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation

In a bowl or 2-cup measure, whisk together milk, egg and vanilla. Into another bowl, sift flour and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Batter will be thick (thin with a little milk, if desired; batter will get even thicker as it sits).

Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush pan with melted butter. Using about ¼ cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.

>A FUCKING V NECK
>LOOSE BAGGY JEANS
>COWBOY BOOTS
LMFAO POL

new mail

I don't wear skinny jeans, plaid flannelette shirts, scarves, beanies, doc martins, have a beard, have a twitter or own any apple products.

pretty sure I'm not a hipster lad

and now to dump some conservative inspo for women

I understand that suspender straps have come back in a big way, but I feel so naked without a belt.

Based. Making these tomorrow morning.

S K I R T S

>tfw skinny as fuck and can't gain weight or bulk no matter how much I lift or eat
>tfw only clothes that fit me is hipster shit

You look like a hipster. Just deal with it.

Bruv, the pageboy cap is something only Irishmen can get away with, and only up until 1975. In today's world it goes hand in hand with very short and/or balding men.

autkst

I wear dickies work shirt and pants.
Outside of work I just wear a blank t-shirt, dickies work pants and a pair of Vans.

imagine pic related with more vibrant contrasting colors

Sauce of gif?

V necks are fine, don't listen to this autist

great post for gay thread

Please add no sugar in pancakes. Instead add salt. When cooked, add slice of cheese and ham / salmon / wurst or bacon and wrap the pancake and eat it.

Gain weight and get muscular, then wear the clothes I'm posting, but tailored, so they highlight your masculine features

Imagine at a trump rally, but muscular, tailored, and defending Trump.