Ha ha ha ha, she asked for it

Ha ha ha ha, she asked for it.

>that instant rigor mortis

equal rights, equal lefts.

More of bitches being rekt

Story?

I'm not trying to white knight, but what did she do that resulted in being hit that hard? Did she toss something at him, or is that just a "go away" hand motion?

Oh she did?
You think hitting women is funny?
I'd like to see you touch any girl in front of me, i'd break your spine ;)

she was being a grade A cunt because she believed she could get away with being one. You know, usual western woman behavior.

looks like she flicked the match in his face... would not warrant such a response but the drunk brain is not rational

>faggot wearing a purse
top kek.

She flipped a lit match at him........ Jesus Christ, he could have burst into flames.

Looks like a lit match. She assaulted him first.

by her face expression, she was palying around.

but there is no context. maybe they were fighting before hand.

all in all, that was an uncalled swing. fucking pussy, she didnt even touch him.

Yeah, this is why alcoholics are degenerates in my eyes. But at least she learned to avoid trashy people like that. I am all for the "equal rights, equal fights" but that guy was a bitch in this case.

@747191177
Maybe she had a mosquito on her face, you nosy motherfucker

stfu.

>nosy
I get it.. because she was punched in the nose.

how about you make me tough guy?

I like it when two complex-filled 12 years old, sitting here on Sup Forums, pretending to be big and strong.

Your mom.

Never talk to me or my wife's son ever again

> Jesus Christ, he could have burst into flames
Because respect is optional

He's a Fucking pussy for sucker punching her. You are a bigger pussy for posting the video. You should track that guy down and suck each other off.

you think white knighting and being a faggot is funny? i'd like to see you touch any guy's balls in front of me. seriously, i'm a homo on Sup Forums and i think that shit is hot.

bitch should've kept her shit in check.
this is what "equality" looks like.
still want it faggots?

Guys sucking guys? Sounds fine

>the cigarette is still clinging on her mouth
fake

>cigarette still in her mouth

ah ah ah excellent. well done. she deserves it and much more

No, dude, come on, not much more, she's not your frustration dumpster. Right plausible reaction, and that's it. Even

Oh god here come the waves and waves of creepy neckbeard virgins spouting their equality bullshit. If you werent so socially autistic you can clearly see shes fucking about. Nobody would have batted an eye lid if a guy flicked something at another guy.

Just be honest, you enjoyed seeing her get the shit smacked out of her over something trivial because your a bunch of resentful, disgusting man-children.

The guy who smacked her like that must have had more of a reason because if he didnt he's a thin-skinned, sensitive little pussy.

They're both pussies though, sounds fair

Are you dead?

If anyone threw anything to my face, I would break that face as fast as I can. You should learn about self-respect.

i feel like that webm is from Russia or some place similar.
people don't freak out when you punch worthless skanks in the face because worthless skanks aren't pedestal over there.
they still have Catholicism and Christianity in Russia, so being a skank isn't considered the pinnacle of attractiveness.

ya

> threw anything to my face

You should learn about this thing we have called the English language

I'd rape your mother and light her on fire in front of you.

he should have just told her to fuck off or at the most pour his beer on her head. But bitches that act like this deserve it, too many "men" put up with it. It's weak ass pussy white knighting men that empower bitches to act this way, if a guy acted this way he would get his ass kicked and rightfully so, nobody likes entitled, snotty pricks.

My first response isnt emotional, its normally critical. Im not going to use some bullshit excuse for "hurr ma feelingz" to justify potentially killing someone.

You have some growing up to do.

Why, you had trouble understanding?
Maybe it's just your bubble ready to explode.

Potentially killing someone?
You should grow up and gather some experience

Agreed entirely. Though I have to admit, where im from, this idea of women acting like princesses and generally being little bitches isnt a massive thing.

Would rather deal with it on a case by case basis than start swinging based on my own pre conceived notions of "Those types of women".

Ive seen plenty of videos of women attacking men and getting the crap kicked out of them and im completely fine with that. Its just this one .... the response seems WAY blown out of proportion to the supposed offense.

You did see the way she fell right?

I did something similar once based on the same notion of disrespect when I was younger. I should have just walked away and fucking hugely regret not doing.

No, I understood... that you're a fucking retard

Religion of peace, is that you?

Would you say the same if that was a man falling?

I could be, who cares

What the fuck..?

your fucking retarded webm is not fucking loading dumbass

Yeah 100%. Probably a little more so with the weight of the fall.

Calm down faggot

Cast your bait elsewhere, wizard. These are tame waters.

She hit the back of her head hard on the concrete. Very fucked up

I get what you're saying then, I can understand.
Gotta say though, the world is quite fucked up and this seems ethical(and that thing about self-respect, since no other way) in contrast as I see it, of course

nice edit

It looks like she threw the lit match in his face.

That's nothing, she's a strong woman, equal to men, she can handle that as we would

i like equality and seeing cunts getting laid out but this one is wack she didn't do anything to warrant that kind of retaliation

some say it was a lit match, that's fucked up but not sucker punch worthy. maybe a simple cunt punt would do the trick but come on bruh that's concrete she just fell on

fucked up

I literally lost my shit the first time I saw somebody do this in real life.

This. He can kill somebody with such a punch, cause she can smack her head on the concrete floor. What an asshole.

ah aha ah in your face bitch

It may be a little idealistic but I also found it fairly practical compared to the alternative. Everybody has to fight now and again, I just advocate not doing it over ego, pride and sometimes self respect. We all gotta eat abit of shit now and again. Its how we deal with it that's important.

Eventually the dick that fucked with you will run into a dick of equal measure and they both fuck themselves up, either into the hospital or prison.

so you shat yourself

Kind of, I laughed so hard I farted.

bim ko

more of this pls

did she died?

bit of a over reaction.

i don't want to post this but the nigga was right

see

Can you defeat her?

He's not hulk though.
That's a mediocre punch, angry but light

Not enough Resurrection scrolls.
Can I create a party?

a new companion has joined your party

this is a human

HAHAHA finally a nigger whos right

No it's not, it's a Heffalump.

Overkill tho'

Sure, but her head hits the concrete pretty hard. This can damage the brain or kill somebody.

We got such an incident here in Germany some years ago. Drunk guy hit a skinny girl in front of a Burger King. She felt to the ground, smacked her head and died. Asshole is now in prison.

source?

bleached.com

Give me all the skill scrolls you got, I'll leave you dynamite and the pet, this is going to be a difficult boss, AAA+

I am afraid you may have to get used to engrish or whatever the name

Now that's more like a dollar

And the capitalization, I realize just after typing. That internetengrish

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

Still a bigmouth little nerd.

slavs are niggers

Well, that's quite rare(obviously depends on the situation and the person doing it), still, justice was served

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>black guy
>easily becomes violent
>attacks people

Sounds right

Wtf is this @ Bullshit?

One sec dude, that's not self-respect.
Breaking face = overreacting and showing you have the same control of an infant.
Breaking face = clumsy

No it's an average American female

Was this a critical??

cringe

>Potentially killing someone?
>You should grow up and gather some experience
i like how you thought you were gonna look like the mature guy but everyone called you out on being a stupid kid that doesnt know shit