BE HONEST: What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the internet?

BE HONEST: What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
theync.com/murder/6-year-old-girl-witnesses-her-mothers-death.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 girls 1 cup

an image of a heterosexual couple having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

>747192112
Ew...

Got to be either a hand that's gone thro' a meat grinder or the sliced up baby. Probably the latter, took me days to get the image out of my head.

3 boys 1 hammer

Normal por for normal people...
Dat monky destroying girl.

you fucking monsteR

I record the video on a CD and I do not know where it is ... If someone finds it, it will shit in their pants.

Andy Sixx threads

boxcutter face

baby bondaged on an ironing board and a guy was shitting on the belly

What kind of chicken is that? Asking for a friend

video of a mexican man with a freshly cut off hand having his face ripped off with a box cutter, while completely awake and aware due to an IV of adrenaline. cartels are brutal

putrid sex object, that whore you fucks herself with cow guts and uses a skinned cow head to jack off on, thats next level, go watch it

Gotta say, that one's pretty bad. The way that guy died is haunting.

nikki catsouras
halloween of this year is literally her 11th year anniversary
would make for a great costume if you had someone talented enough to make it

My aunts nude photoshoot pics she did for her ex husband.

Daisy destruction.
Don't search for it

We’ll post that shit so we all can fell your pain

This
3 guys, 1 hammer
The Dnepropetrovsk maniacs

daisy's reconstruction

It’s tame by today’s standards

I saw a blurred censored screencap here once, back when it was recent news and I really hope it was a fake

Now that shit gives me nightmares, you win that’s the scariest shit of 2017

That one was brutal, the gurgling sound

Edgy...
Like you'd find it on the surface web anyways

Saw that one to, made me hungry for a taco afterwards

Easy winner for me - nothing's topped it yet. Some of the ISIS and cartel shit is close, but no cigar.

Never seen it, what happened?

Google it and you'll find it

These Ukranian cunts:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

They smashed some poor guy's face in with a hammer until it was basically pulp, but he's still alive and breathing (with gurgles and splutters) in the video. They then stab him in the stomach and mess around with his face using screw drivers.

There might be worse out there, but for me that affected me the most. I mean it made me feel absolute, blood-boiling level of hatred for the two guys. The man was one of 21 people they killed. He'd just recovered from cancer and was cycling home, and they did that to him.

Is it ceepee?

free ceepee oh?

no

The Station Nightclub Fire

Nope

Shit is tame as fuck, the stabbings did make me cringe a little but I've seen worse on rekt threads here

I Saw It once here. An user posted link and I could see It. Couldn't see It till the end tho. Too much even for me (edgy af)

I've entered deep web once but didn't find anything because FBI arrested a guy who took Care of several edgy websites

This

Clearly youre not immersing yourself into rekt videos enough. Imagine how easily it could be you getting hit in the face with a hammer until its just soft holes

Interesting, not more different the serial killers in the US, look at Jeffrey Dahmer, that bitch ate people, kind of funny now a days but still and odd man

the grifter i'm not the same since i saw that

Ok that’s it, I am done with Sup Forums, that is the scariest shit I have seen by far, that tops everything..lol

Rekt threads are shite, get real.
Post something that'll make me cringe

Shit like this makes me think the internet was a mistake, some people are better left with no communication with the outside world, there's too much gory shit in circulation and it makes deranged people interested in making their own homemade movies.

In the past only police had to endure binge watching boxes full of gore/cp vhs tapes and then news station would try to get a few clips for the views, nowadays the whole stuff is often leaked

Aww Nikki! I just looked this up a day ago.

pic related

This is no fucking joke

Yeah... I agree. But some things are still unavailable to the public, for example cannibalism, cp, rape. You won't find these easily fortunately. Not on the surface anyways.

The internet wasn't a mistake because we can get many useful information. The things you mentioned are the nas sides of It. People have the freedom to not look for it

On Sup Forums? Probably the video of the motorcycle wreck that caused an abortion.

The internet period? Probably one of the Cartel murders. I've been to some onion sites and saw a few snuff clips, but they weren't all that bad tbh. I don't know what this "Destruction of Daisy" is.

*Bad sides

Child torture

Dagestan Massacre. Justice was done when the perpetrators ran into some Spetznatz soon afterwards.

This theync.com/murder/6-year-old-girl-witnesses-her-mothers-death.htm

Saw a video of a girl been raped and strangled when she resisted, he was fucking the corpse after could hear the life drain out of her