Girls/faggots of Sup Forums, how do you bring yourselves to suck uncut cocks...

Girls/faggots of Sup Forums, how do you bring yourselves to suck uncut cocks? I'm cut so I don't feel insecure about this, but uncut cocks just look so gross. If I were a girl/faggot I'd never want to suck one. Do you just not look at it, and pretend it's cut?

you realize an uncut cock looks exactly the same as a cut one when you pull back the foreskin right?

never sucked or seen a real uncut dick, but i'd just make them wash it off and then pull it back i guess. i dont like the look of it either and imagine it smells or tastes funky..

you sound insecure

shh no no hes trying to upset people with mutilated dicks, satisfy him

REEEE YOU CANT SEE THE CHEESE AFTER YOU CLEAN IT OF REEE

You Americans are hilarious. Most of the world has uncut penises. It's a really strange thing to do to a baby

I'm not American.

Exactly the same as a regular cock... faggot. Your insecurity is showing.

So you're Jews. not getting better.

there are only 2 reasons to be uncut

>Problems with the skin that gives u the need to cut it
>Brainwashed Jew ideals, that the skin is evil

to be cut*

I'm not a Jew either, but I'd rather be a Jew than have an uncut cock.

>"i don't feel insecure"

something only an insecure person would say

lol ok keep telling urself

bait thread to get a bunch of dirty dick faggots defending their smelly cockcheese

If u weren't insecure, u wouldn't be making this thread at the first place

>OP is an insecured faggot

I triggered so many uncut people, it's fucking funny.

Krystal Boyd's bf is uncut. Watch her work

>Has scarred, mutilated dick.
>Doesnt feel insecure.
>Makes thread calling natual dicks gross.

Minus all of the scarring.

My friend with benefits prefers uncut, but that's because we're European and it's what she's used to. She doesn't like the way the cut ones are dry and scarred.

That said, she also doesn't like the dangly anteater foreskins some uncut guys have, but then most guys don't have that.

Girl here. I prefer uncut dicks, just the way nature intended them and not mutilated sausages.