I usually take a shit once every 3-4 days, but recently I've noticed that I've been taking a shit once a day

I usually take a shit once every 3-4 days, but recently I've noticed that I've been taking a shit once a day.

Is this bad? Am I doing something wrong with my diet?

Are you a retard? You're supposed to shit like twice a day. If you were going every 3-4 days you were constipated and you likely have a vitamin D deficiency now. Nice job faggot.

how can you even take a shit once every 3-4 days?if i dont shit once a day i feel like shit the next day.

Bro I literally take a minimum of 3 shits a day you'll be right. It's probs diet related maybe more fibre or something

This is normal. Not shitting for 3 or 4 days is abnormal.

Did you change your diet or change any medication lately?

Oh, that's good to hear then.

Before, I used to feel the urge to shit but I was sitting at my computer and too lazy to get up so I just held it in. I also liked the feeling of the tip just outside my anus and kept pushing it in and out, you know what I mean?

Honestly, I'm not too sure. I feel like I'm still eating the stuff I normally eat... Although I haven't eaten any pizza in a while now. And I'm not on any meds.

For four fucking days? That doesn't explain it. If I do that, it's like 20 minutes then my ass is full of shit and I have to go.

You must be on painkillers or something. Either that or you never drink water. You have to be a huge retard to drink anything other than a lot of water.

Maybe the tape worm you've had inside of you for all of these years finally kicked the bucket.

Yeah, I barely drink any water actually. My fluid intake consists of 95% Coca Cola.

I shit everyday at least 5 times. Breakfast, midday, 4pm 6pm and 21pm. Its healthy

Something says you are Ammerriccaaaaannn

I usually shit morning & night.
Last christmas I shat 5 times a day for a week..

>5 times a day
This is not healthy, you need fiber

Anything between three times per day, and three times per week:

..... is usually considered to be within the statistically "normal" range.

Once per day is pretty much average for a healthy person,
and typically a sign of a better diet / exercise regime.

My guess is that, while you were only going once every three to four days:

..... your diet was too low on "fibre" and/or your fluid intake has been too low thus causing constipation and poor hydration.

Fiber are for cows

You're fine, shitting is one of life's unexpected pleasures, I go to restaurants with the express purpose of shitting myself on the way to the car after I'm done

I don't shit at all.

You know there's still water in soda... but seriously... this will kill you... how can you possibly function like that? I know a bitch thar drinks nothing but mountain dew. I want to vomit every time I see her. She's 40 and looks 70, but that's probably because she has/had a serious Crack problem.

Haha

You just answered several of your own questions xD

It is abnormal to shit less than once a day

Did you try injecting your piss in your ass yet?

Drinking piss?

Well there you go you fucking retard. Why do you drink that stupid shit?

Do you have any idea how bad this is for you? You might as well quit drinking it, and take up heroin or crack. It's better for you, and you'll get a good high at the very least.

Jesus christ dude, this is 2017, the only people who drink that shit are fat old people and poor hillbillies, what are you doing bruh?

I actually cut a hole in my driver's seat and put a bucket underneath so I never miss an opportunity

Start at weigh your shit. It doesnt really helps but its funny thinking you are doing it

you ... just held it in? Are you diagnosed as mentally retarded or something? if you lack the motivation to even go to the frekin bathroom start walking and after that running so your brain can readjust and create the right chemical balance to normalize your abnormal behavior. if you think I'm incorrect ask any doctor on this planet.

Drink some coffee, gets the bowels moving.

I like pushing myself to see how close I can come to shitting my pants... the answer is too close...

How come no one is mentioning his weird comment

>i also liked the feeling of the tip just outside my anus and kept pushing it in and out, you know what I mean?

No bro. I have no fucking clue what you mean but you might be gay.

>Drinks soda 24/7
>permanently damages insides for lulz

Welp. I feel better about myself now.

Because it's not weird, you're weird. Everybody hides the turtle.

- How come no one is talking about this one?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

>have a friend who is extremely fit
>literally has the body of a greek god
>eats nothing but pizza and burgers all the time

Of course he works out a lot, but shouldn't this much "unhealthy" food catch up to him?

Oh, and when I say burgers I don't mean McDonalds/Burger King kinds of burgers. I mean those fancy ones from those hipster burger joints.

The best way to live life.

The only time I didn't shit for that long was during basic training for Navy. Don't think I shit for maybe 9 days. Dunno if it was dehydration or the food or what but everyone was constipated. When I finally shit it was like giving anal birth to Dwayne Johnson.

Twice a day master race checking in. Try eating a vegetable faggot

It's because he's a hipster, does he hsve a man-bun? hopefully he'll be dead by 30 - sounds like my kind of guy

it gets you once you get older. im guessing your both less than 25?

Yep.

I've shit three times this morning. Get on my level.

It gets harder and harder to abuse your body and recover when you get older. Come 40 recovery from the workouts will require better nutrition or he will feel like shit. It's a shame youth is wasted on the young. As you get older you trade energy and vitality for wisdom and money.

Nigga do you live on Krystals and black coffee?

Nah. Had garlic chicken alfredo for dinner, salad and yogurt for lunch yesterday, coffee this morning. Easy digestion + diaretics.

Plus, it seems about once a month I just shit my guts out and then feel great. I guess today's the day.

I also go around 3-4 times a week, depending on what I eat. it usually feels normal and sometimes I can go right the next day. it comes when it wants to come. but that is usually the norm for me I don't feel constipated or anything. I also drink lots of water and eat some fruits here and there. I do eat a lot of junk food at times but my body is accustomed to go every few days.

Because this is Sup Forums. This is slightly above tame.

>iPhone users