Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums
My gf of over two years just dumped me, (had a thread about it last night) and I have a shitload of schoolwork to do

It’s advanced, college level stuff, (I’m not anywhere close to college) and it’s not hard, but I just don’t want to do it, I don’t have any motivation. I have an 179 IQ, and the work is easy—I just don’t want to do it, even though it’s essential to my future.

Motivate me, Sup Forums

Post a nude, do a question, and then come look at all the comments as a reward

>I have an 179 IQ
>an 179
>an
sure kid.

Just slide down your pants and your panties.

179? nice, did you measure it with a ruler?

nice An 179 IQ that you An have there Anan.

Exact same with the schoolwork situation, turns out I have ADHD. Going to the psych tomorrow to up my dose, you should hit up a doctor see what they say.

Nothing matters in the end so live your life today and make something of it. I went through a terrible breakup. No I'm not giving you details cause I'm a fucking man about my shit. Grow the fuck up and move the fuck on.

Show us the work or OP is fag

Op here, sorry for the typo, meant to write “an iq of 179” but I’m running on two hours of broken sleep and haven’t eaten since yesterday morning

It’s physics, stoichiometry, English, philosophy, Latin, general chemistry, and history.

I’ve also got my own intellectual projects that I need to work on but can’t motivate myself to do

you're a lying faggot. intellectual projects like what?

Writing papers, two books

None are published, they’re really my own thing, but I intend to publish them at some point and they’re going to be immensely helpful for my career if I can finish them before I’m out of HS.

kok

Post nudes and ill believe it

Drop out

>post nudes

Are you guys gay?

>179 IQ

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha

>179 IQ
>taking babbie classes
>can't be bothered
Shits so easy you can glance at it and get it done even if your of average intelligence.

if you have 179
then why does a tart trouble you good sir?

do your god damn homework and graduate or end up being the smartest guy at burger king.

feelings are a luxury for the poor.
chase them or earn a degree.

179 should figure this out

What's hard then? Not OP btw, doing mechatronics fyi

i'm hard then

Op here again, just found out that she left me for another guy she knew for 2 months.

Feelsbadman.

1: You don't have an IQ of 179.
2: College and "Advanced" are two opposed words. Hence why you're definitely not IQ179, since you're unable to realise it.
3: You've lost your motivation over a shitty girlfriend ? I'm pretty sure actual intelligent people do not lose their shit over petty highschool dick stories.
4: Kill yourself.

I can't motivate you but I do know your girlfriend left you because your a faggot who thinks he's intelligent, yet you've expierenced fucking nothing the world has to offer, if you were that smart you'd realise your relationship was too soon and a waste of time and that your wasting your life and slowly being an average miserable I wish I tried harder when I was younger but life was too tough on me kinda fag

dude. she was cheating. maybe not physically but her mind was obviously chatting with chad while you were delusional enjoying feelings.

tart didn't care about your feelings so why should you? was she your wife? mother of your child? buy a house together? paying of the cunt's Mercedes still? alimony?
stfu kid. do your homework.

All of that stuff is basic level crap you learn in your first year of high school. If you weren't a Lying faggot, you would have said you have AP classes not just something like general chemistry (also user the online IQ tests are not real)

OP:
i'm a little durpy bitch.
i think i'm better than you.
i'm too stupid to just do it even though it's easy.
i am entitled to help.

ME:
i write books and papers that ARE published.
my iq is dog shit.
i'm drunk for breakfast.
iq test bahahahahaha
i cant even pass a drug test

All IB classes, which are more advanced than AP and college level. I didn’t say anything because no one has ever heard of IB.

Learn some psychological self management u low IQ bastard.

>179 IQ

sure you do

Pictures like that make me fucking ashamed to like vore. God that’s autistic. My bigger question is why did you have that shit saved on your PC? Most people don’t randomly post shit like that. It makes me think you went out of your way to get it.

Do you have the autism?

"I have one 79 IQ."
Fixed your post.

Aspergers, yes.

I think the main problem here is the fact that you like vore, not the fact that I have that picture saved.

And I do have a 179 iq, actually got it tested.

Not trying to bring it up a lot or anything, meant to show that I was more than capable of doing the work.

Granted, idk what I should have expected from Sup Forums.

It’s that you actually saved that pic. That’s the autistic side of the coin. KYS

>motivate me
>im really smart
>no one gave me what i wanted so i must be smarter than everyone

wait, so you saved that even though you don't like vore?

He’s a huge fag.

Kek

women do not rule the world

Yeah someone commented it on my post, I thought it was edgy, and saved it.

Pay me and I'll do it for you