I live in Canada, and everyone always tells me how bad and racist it is in America, but when I visit...

I live in Canada, and everyone always tells me how bad and racist it is in America, but when I visit, I don't see much racism and I see tons of white people in relationships with other white people.

Does this apply to the UK too? Everyone is talking about how they are invaded by Arabs, is it overblown just like the American nonsense? Or is it that bad? I live somewhere that's a step removed from being a wasteland so let me know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a8EB8_NkYbc
youtu.be/golZjmknjK8
youtu.be/1B5HiaD2-6Q
youtu.be/9c6eZxoZ0No
youtu.be/oU3SWVq184Y
youtu.be/GmjlfXB2THg
youtu.be/oKosd0xJadE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to know the truth Sup Forumsump!

Canada is a bigger shithole than anywhere in the US. I went to London, Ontario and the Pizza Hut had a banner hanging up outside saying that they had been voted the best pizza in London three years in a row. That's fucking pathetic.

U.S is the biggest shithole in the world

Pft, if you think London, ON is bad just go to Windsor. The pizza, however, is pretty fucking awesome in Windsor

Yes, it's wildly overblown. People are more than happy to interact with anyone who is not a shithead. The shitheads then turn around and pretend that they're being discriminated against for $REASON and that means everyone should give them money.

21st century racism in a nutshell

People are lying because they have an agenda. Sure the US has problems, so does every country. Most Americans actually aren't retarded, most Muslims aren't violent ass holes.

A fair number of people in positions of power are using alternate reality news sites to try to scare you. People who are afraid are more pliable, more apt to give up their liberties, more apt to vote with their emotions instead of their rationale. They need you to vote for the people they control, fear gets the job done.

Well put, this user is neat

Racism was at an all time low until the niggers decided their next entitlement was going to be crime.
Now the say the the numbers of black in prison should equal the number of whites in prision.
Most people are not on board, and they are now racists overnight.

The sand monkeys are using this to decide and conquer nations. Just isn't working as well here in America as in France and UK

See this guy right here OP?

He drank the Koolaid, he has the tee shirts, he has the headgear.

He's been buried deep in the alternate reality of the internet and can't think any longer. I'll bet if you followed his footprints around the web you'd find a blur of pre-packaged, carefully curated talking points and an endless supply of meme charts.

Which is why nearly everyone emigrates to the US

Been dealing with niggers since MLK was shot.
If you want it "imagine" a majority if niggers are not violent criminals that's you business.
youtu.be/a8EB8_NkYbc

Protip: Sup Forums stormfront types want you to think the problem is much bigger than it is because they want to scare you into joining their cult. This shit is all overblown. There are no roving negro gangs committing mass rape and murder, there is no shariah invasion, it's all propaganda.

Just to prove my point: I basically guarantee someone will call me a Jew or a shill to try to discredit me.

youtu.be/golZjmknjK8

youtu.be/1B5HiaD2-6Q

My imagination?

Yep, just a myth
youtu.be/9c6eZxoZ0No
youtu.be/oU3SWVq184Y

How many imaginary stories do you want?

I can do this all day

>Mostly protests factual bias in justice system towards people of colour

>Intentionally misrepresents stance with retarded meme.

Okay.

Sharia myth
youtu.be/GmjlfXB2THg

youtu.be/oKosd0xJadE

Just because something happens on occasion does not mean there's an endemic problem.

Again, more propaganda. He wants us to think all blacks are violent savages by presenting evidence of a few behaving that way. This is all they've got. Don't buy into the bullshit.

The immigrants , niggers and pakis tend to stay in the city's and towns (housing benefits)
only the small villages are now darkie free , but not all unfortunately...
FIRE UP THE FUCKING OVENS

you have obviously never been to London or Birmingham then.....

fucking shill

It is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less.
I'm not the creator, I'm just an observer.
You see what you want to see, that's your right. What I can't figure out is why you feel compelled to correct everyone that sees things different.
Only an imaginary narrative would require such an effort.

Would you like moar examples? Cuz I can do that.

I have, actually. I was just in London a couple months ago. It's fine, just don't act like a dipshit and no one has a problem with you. Y'know, like what you should be doing everywhere you go.

Yeah, like mass shooting. No big deal. Isolated incidents.

And how many examples are there of white people acting like assholes? A ton, I bet. I also bet you don't have any of those videos saved for some reason...

Again, people are shitheads. They do assholian things. That doesn't mean there's an endemic issue, it just means a lot of people are dickheads in general.

Windsor?? Hahaha!! There's a local pizza place in Hamilton ON that has the nicest owner and family staff. Fucking awful.

>>And how many examples are there of white people acting like assholes?

Lets have a look at the stats shall we.

it is racist in the united states just watch the news they love to hate white people.
turn on a television and watch the racist journalist of america

its ok to be racist if you only hate white people

This just made hating niggers more main stream.
Since the blacks are so blatantly obvious with their deepseated racisum. It makes it possible and adds a reason to hate'em back.

Blacks fucked themselves once again.

any time you turn on a television in the states its all hate for rednecks crackers hillbillies white trash etc. but thats not racist to the liberals that run hollywood but to call a black person black that so racist it alright for them to kill you

All perpetrated by whites living safely in white neighborhoods.

When blacks buy into false naritive the outcomes are always the same

Found the merchant.

Jonestown
Mostly black believed Jim Jones naritive.

kek

>Most Americans aren't actually retarded

Depends where you live. Id assume you live in a Midwest pocket, or a relatively haughty area in a moderate city.
I've lived in central Cali most of my Life, and now southern Cali. I also work with thousands of people en masse every day.
I'd say 70% of those people would pass out if you asked them to hold their breath, and didn't tell them to start breathing again.
The general public are NPC-tier retarded, and selfish to boot. Now, I assume this is just general joe-shmoe level humans across the globe, however, what makes the difference is that people here wear a chip on their shoulder like a badge of fucking pride and go from 0 to violent crazy asshole in a millisecond over NOTHING. 9 times out of 10 someone fucks themselves over, and like an insolent child will quickly look for the nearest person to blame. For anything. That's really the 'American' issue these days...blamelessness. It's always "someone else's fault". It's a fucking nation of Dindus of aaaaallllll shapes, sizes, and colors.

Oddly enough if you put us in a large enough group + add tragedy and chaos = people come together pretty quickly and do amazing things for each other.

On a personal level were absolute madmen.

Everyone's got their own agenda, ALWAYS.
If being nice and civil promote the agenda, then they act nice.
When its time to act up, they all act up at once. This is tribal instinct.

Monkey see, monkey do

Brit here and yes, completely blown out of proportion. There was ONE case when some idiot stuck up 'this is a Sharia Law controlled area' signs, they were quickly taken down and those involved were arrested.

It was fuckin Africa, of course there were a ton of Africans among his victims.

How about you explain the wealthy white folks who traveled across a fucking ocean to die there you dumbass

you're huffing gas too, you just don't want to admit it

It's weird that Sup Forums used to be the containment board that leaked into/pol/ and now Sup Forums is the new friend roodypoofest containment zone that leaks into every board.
Like...they even turned a sandwich thread on /ck/ into a "muh Jews and niggers" circle jerk...fucking pale rider horsefuckers...

Depends where you live and depends who you ask, the country has a fair amount of muslims most of them are cool tbf but theirs a portion of angry white dudes and angry muslims and then the media stirs the pot, it's honestly not as bad as people would lead you to believe it's usually just properganda to keep things like brexit and a Tory government in power Rupert murdoch owns sky news feeds people this bullshit and in his newspapers people get angry hur dur muslims taking all are good taxi and curry house jobs, the only bad thing I've noticed is sex gangs raping white women but usually they have the odd white lady smack head in the groups of Muslim men who lures the women, use your head user the worlds a bad place but don't be led into thinking it's a certain way because the media say...find out for yourself