One of my wisdom teeth is growing out and the gum surrounding it is ripping apart...

One of my wisdom teeth is growing out and the gum surrounding it is ripping apart. The entire right side of my jaw is in pain and warm as fuck. How the fuck do I relieve myself of this pain?

Please help me. Pain killers aren't helping whatsoever.

Get a different painkiller
IF you're on hydro get oxy is you're on oxy get hydro, your body processes them differently

Get the cunt pulled out

Well you can start by making the appointment to have them shits removed

I don't think it's a problem with the way they're coming out, it seems fine so far. It's just these little flaps (?) of gum that I can push away from the tooth that are someway making everything else around them extremely painful.

Go to the fucking hospital you dumb ass, let them give you antibiotics so it doesn't get infected and give you better meds to deal with the pain, until you can get to a dentist.
Last toothache I had was so bad I wanted to fucking shoot myself, don't waste time sitting around, go to the ER.

I wouldn't recommend that, there is a 1 in 10,000 chance that he won't wake up from the anesthesia.

Dude your wisdom teeth arent supposed to come out you need them pulled. Like today

I took that chance and i made it. Besides OP is a faggot and if he dies that means one less faggot on Sup Forums

swish straight alcohol around in your mouth. swallowing is optional, but helpful.

Wait what? People sometimes don't wake up from anesthesia? Well fuck, you've just given me something else to fear about before I sleep at night user.

Bleech the wisdom tooth, should remove the whole tooth easily. Just gotta make sure you get the roots bleeched as well.

OP just get your ass to a dentist. He'll novocaine the shit out of it and pop it out. The process itself will take less than 5 minutes. The worst part is waiting. Waiting in the office waiting room, waiting for the novocaine to kick in, waiting waiting waiting... the pull is easy and painless after the novocaine kicks in.

Welcome to being a 2 year old again. Suck it up pansy.

go to the dentist. ask to have wisdom tooth removed. then wait a week. in the mean time, they'll give you some awesome painkillers.

kek

it's a sign that you've lived longer than you should've. it's all downhill from there, do yourself the favor of killing yourself.
sure as fuck wish i had

If he is a convicted drug dealer they won't, already seen it happen at my local dentist.

if your novacaine is taking affect... lol not OP, but novacaine doesn't always work 100% for me. I can still feel the dentist rooting around afterwards. glad I don't have wisdom teeth (wasn't born with any). fuck that shit.

it's unlikely OP is a convicted drug dealer. and if that is the case, just buy whatever from your hookup. no smoking though.

You're right about that. Novocaine usually worked for me, but not always. One time I got 10 shots of novocaine (no exagereation - literally and exactly 10 shots) into and around a cracked tooth with exposed nerve pain. It still hurt like a 10000 volts through a hot poker and the Dr couldnt believe it but he poked it with some tool and I just about jumped right out of the seat. Then he gave me a shot of lidocaine and the pain went away instantly. The tooth was removed and all was well. Just an FYI, if novocaine doesn't work for you maybe request lidocaine.

Go see a dentist you retard