Celeb thread
>minimum autism
>Post Celebs
>friendly chat

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14034369
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ariel

Reminder: Anti-pedos do NOT belong on this site.

Summoning Emmaanon WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU

dude this is a friendly Celeb thread, what are you on about?

I love her!

>emma will never bite you into submission
why even live

I love her too user

checked

Kino

Lick these toes user

wtf u mean minimal autism? You keeping stutterbro out of ur thread you fuck? You're not even half the man stutterbro is, stutterbro has been a benchmark on this site for years. Fuck you, you piece of shit.

You're mentally ill.

Any Kate fans?

Stutterbro is welcome fam
k

ur right hes fucking welcome, guy is a living legend.

I summon him... COME FORTH FROM WHENCE YOU CAME STUTTTERBRO

he´s in the pedo thread

>TayFag has fucked off
Good

god yes

my tongue fetish likes

Real melons, enjoy Celebs and friendly chat

We need more wholesome anons to be in here :)

yes plz

piece of shit, stutterbro would never

those tits

>minimal autism
What did he mean by this?

V-vvictoria is t-t-the b-b-best lads

I wonder what Vj's pee taste like?

FRAUD

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm here, my fellow Emmafag #2

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

You learned how to copypasta. Nice. At least it minimizes the stuttering.

>shut-in
>posts in celeb threads full of closeted homosexuals
>Sup Forumstard who cares about trivial countries
Where did your life go wrong?

heyooo EmmaFag1 is here, please let me be your pledge

Let's knock these beta's filthy socks off their feet

>tfw Emmafag turns you into an Emma Roberts loving pledge :3

Qt

That sounds great queen, Emma will control their feeble minds!

Can not stop staring into her eyes lads

>wat do

So it begins
Oh how I love you my Emmy Jemmy, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>Julia Robert's niece - duh
>lead the girls of Kappa to victory
>flexible and excellent acting skills
>bubbly and fiesty
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>passionate about literature
>absolutely deserves to be crowned as queen

Oh those eyes...
Edging for the queen now

Those cheeks are so pristine... I wanna rod her so hard

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Emmy Jemmy I want to hold you close and never let you go. You deserve all the riches in the world from the Queen of England's crown jewels to having a country named after you.

>kind
>caring
>Smart
>deviant
>lust for power
>Cares for her body and soul

I know the feeling. Let it enfold you.

TAYLOR is the rightful Queen. (` ⌒ ´メ)

I love you Emma, i'd do anything to make you happy and content...you are such a smart, beautiful talented actress.

>TAYLOR is the rightful Queen
Fuck off

kill yourself

Mm y-yes my quen... Edging for Taylor now!

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Emmy Jemmy, how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. It is our sworn destiny to be together.

Reminder: Anti-pedos do NOT belong on this site.

Hot feet

fuck her eyes are entrancing me Emmafag

he right tho

Emma worshippers
Emma worshippers everywhere

What virus is could this be

Emma will take over Sup Forums and have all of us worshiping her body of work, her hair, eyes,face,legs,feet,laugh,smile,earlobes

Expecting anything less IN A CELEB THREAD YOU RETARD.

JLaw>

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

It's something in the water that's messing with their heads. They think Emma is Taylor now.

My dear Emmy Jemmy is number 1 qt 3.14. I can hardly wait for the day when we are locked in a tender, warm embrace in each others arms. It will be a dream come true. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart.

thinking tay is queen and not Emmy...are you blind?

You're Taylor

strawpoll.me/14034369

??

>Emma will take over Sup Forums and have all of us worshiping her body of work, her hair, eyes,face,legs,feet,laugh,smile,earlobes

I agree with this user.
Go back to plebbit, but there's pedos there too, faggot.

I would mount Emmy and have my way with her but that's about it. Only Tay is worthy of worship.

NO, NO, NO

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever. I invite all fellow Emmafags to join me on this once in a lifetime adventure.

kill yourselves