Your worst regret and your best life advice

Your worst regret and your best life advice.

Not replying to "reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight"
Best advice, do answer them

>being on Sup Forums
>don't start Sup Forums

We tell ourselves it gets better with time to create false hope to escape our current circumstances.

It never gets better, and there is no "moving on" when you commit yourself entirely to something, or someone. The worst advice I've ever received was to let go of the past to create the opportunity for something new, which lead to 7 years of emptiness and loathing as I tried to distance myself from everything that once brought me joy.

Someday, memories may be all you have left of a life that would have brought you happiness. Hold onto them. Create a future in their image, if you can. It'll never be the same, but you may find brief moments that reignite that spark that make it all worthwhile - that make it worth putting death off for just a little longer.

Fuck you

>not investing in cryptocurrency in 2012
>Invest in crypto its not too late.

no regrets. best life advice? have no fucking regrets. it's as simple as that.

If only it were that simple for Everyone

But it's not

Biggest regret: getting a gf
Advice: dont get a gf/married

This. I'd like to add you can decide to not do something again but you shouldn't have regrets because it was a choice you made that felt right at the time.

Terrible advice

Fucking your mother without a condom. My advice would be to find a job and move out of our home already instead of wasting our time on these stupid sites Jason. Your mother and I have had it. You're 33 years old, it's time you started acting like it.

Get over your lack of confidence and self worth as soon as you can, it prevents you from being worth something to yourself

This great advice for me

Im not jason but when i was little i wished my name was jason

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

This is great advice for me

KILL ALL NIGGERS

Don't care about what other people think so much. It's a waste of time. The truth is no one really cares.

this.

Biggest regret: Fucking up at Uni, leaving myself with half of a biology degree and ending up working a minimum wage job with no prospects for advancement.

Best advice: To all you underageb& here, even if you coasted through high school easily obtaining high grades with minimal effort, make sure you pick a field that will get you a job (STM won't, E will) and make sure you study that shit.

Dont spend money on women

Worst Regret:
>trying hard in high school and college

I should've taken the easiest, most remedial classes. That would've given me even more time/energy to focus on the shit I was actually passionate about. Most of you probably shouldn't do this. I knew what I wanted to do with my life early on, had a plan to achieve it, and am self-motivated.

Life Advice:
>don't go into any situation without knowing what you want out of it
>have long-term and short-term goals that are a mix of attainable and "unattainable"

Worst regret, secretly fucking the fat chick because of sex and then getting her pregnant. Now I'm stuck dealing with her for 14 more years, with her being a mega bitch about everything just because I don't want to be with her.

Life advice: always consider the consequences.

>just because I don't want to be with her
W...why are you with her?

requesting r34 on this can't find any

I'm not with her. She just thinks we should be together because we have a kid together. Now she does everything she can to make my life hell, constantly dragging me to court etc...

I'm suspecting she got pregnant on purpose, and is now pissed that it didn't work how she intended

That's pretty toxic. I feel for you, Sup Forumsro.

What kind of shill bullshit is this?

>worst regret thread
>hay guys rul34 on this game kbye

Yaaa it's kind of karma though, I used her low self esteem for guaranteed sex.

okay fine my worst regret is not having this rule 34, my advice would be give me the fukken rule 34

>leaving myself with half of a biology degree
I think you mean no degree user

Never say that i love her..
My best advice is never ever go the easy way, if you fear something just face it, it will only hurt or be embarrassing for some time, but when time passes you would be more strong and forget the bad part .

sorry for my bad english, i wish that at least you can understand it

That's a real shame for you. I'm sorry.

For me, getting a qt3.14 gf -- the RIGHT gf -- was the best thing that ever happened to me. It's amazing to have a partner in life. Someone who gives a shit about you, about what you think, and about what you want. Someone who has your back. It feels great knowing you have her back too. Someone who will put up with your bullshit but also try to change you for the better. Someone who looks forward to getting your dick in her.

She doesn't "complete" me. She and I are individuals. We love each other and it's fucking great.

>what's the right gf?
That's for you to figure out, man. If you have a string of shitty relationships behind you, well...

Oldfag here ready to impart some arm around the shoulder advice.
Getting married too young (early 20) was a huge life mistake. Looking back through the prism of married life and divorce, marriage at all is a huge mistake. Guys, there simply is not one valid reason to enter into a marriage contract (That is exactly what it is) in today's age, and how society seems to be evolving.
Be young, enjoy your friends as much as possible. Nurture your friendships mutually through the trials and tribulations of life. Enjoy your solitude. Read, exercise, or simply sit and contemplate life. It's ok. The most miserable people you are going to meet in life will undoubtedly fall into two categories. Those in miserable marriages, and those going through and suffering divorce and it's life long effects and consequences. You are all better than that, each and every one of you.

I disagree. I mean I obviously don't know the whole situation, but she was using you too. That's what sex is. I don't think you deserved this.

Though maybe a little if you didn't use a condom or pull out or something.

She was on birth control

well apparently not lol

Buy Real Estate. Anywhere you can afford, even some shack that costs fuck all.

Cities are becoming totally unaffordable for anyone who is not dedicated to cash.

The only one judging you is yourself.

Worst regret: putting so much time and focus into women in my life whom I was sexually/romantically involved with.

Best advice: Don't trust these hoes. They're all in it for themselves and their selfish desires.