Le greatest of all time man

Le greatest of all time man

at losing to Eli Manning in the Super bowl

well no one else has done it, so i guess he's the best at that by default. he even did it twice!

Atlanta deserved that Owl

no they didn't

Le carried by Belichik man

>deserved
>didn't win
????

nothing is deserved
only earned

>le missed the playoffs without Brady man

>le still went 11-5 with a retard man

They shouldn't have choked then.

>he's the greatest coach of all time
>yet settles for a mediocre quarterback that he has to "carry"

This is what butthurt non-patsfans actually believe.

I love tom brady lads

Why doesn't Aaron Rodgers ever get shit for losing at home to Eli with a 15-1 team in the playoffs?

Le c uck man

Five

*chokes*

>le 1 playoff win without Brady man

Because Rodgers isn't the GOAT and a perennial loser when it matters, so there is no need to scrape the bottom of the barrel for reasons to put him down.

why didn't they score more points?

Sack messhit, promote Tom "The GOAT" Brady

>Team lost
>Deserved to win

Uh.. nice sport you got there.

>there are faggots that unironically believe that if Brady was drafted by the Browns the browns would've won 5 owls.

~~~~~~~▄████▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
~~~~~~~▄████▐.................I8-1.......18-118-118-1.........................18-1
~~~~▄▄█████▌█ ..............18-1.......18-1.......18-1.........................18-1
▄▄▄▌▐██████ █ ..............18-1.......18-118-118-1.......18-118-1......18-1
███████████ █ ..............18-1.......18-1.......18-1.........................18-1
█ WIDE LOAD █ █ ..............18-1.......18-118-118-1..........................18-1
███████████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)

I will miss saying this later in life, but 19-0 looks practical.

le God?

Where will God situate Brady in the seating order?

I would want him close.

King shit.

Like, wow!

When Brady wins next year if he Brady travels back in time to today will they both be the best of all time or will he be the superior Brady?

>t. minority

Brady burnt Atlanta better then Sherman.

Kys

Does Tom Brady have autism?

This.

The Pats went 14-2 last year with no Gronk or Lewis, and Brady out for 4 games. Now they'll have all their pieces from last year PLUS an incredible fast deep threat in Cooks.

I think 19-0 is their actual goal this year, so Brady can retire at the absolute pinnacle. I think it's that reason they're holding on to Jimmy G.

At worst he's at the extreme low-end of aspergers

Le thinks being married to a model Who took a photo with a black guy means they are cuck man

Le so stupid its laughable man

I think he's got to, he's got millions of dollars, a fine white family, a supermodel wife and the influence to do pretty much anything.

Instead he eats meme foods, watches football film ALL THE TIME and perfects the intracicies of throwing around an oblong leather bladder. I'd imagine having a non football conversation with him would be like patting an autismo on the head.

I'm shocked he doesn't have more frequent 'REEEEEEEEEEE' moments in games

T. Pats fan

They deserved it until they started letting New England come back from a 28-3 hole.

>huurrrr this guy works hard to be the best at his job
>must be autism

You dont detect bits of spurginess during his frequent Super Bowl media day appearances?