Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

I honestly dont know. I'm ashamed of my country.

is that the lead singer for linkin park?

Dumbfuck autists elected Trump, that's how.

White women are the single most privileged group of people in the world.

why do you keep posting this shit?

I live in one of America's hipster cities and I never see or interact with anyone like this. They functionally don't exist.

Fuck off you spamming shill!

Freedom of speech, not just for people you agree with.

Obama started this shit.

So am I. Once we ban guns throughout our nation I'll start feeling a little better being American. Until that day my head hangs in shame.

No he went bye bye because his uncle touched his pee pee

That's why we elected Trump.

>le faggit spacing
nice try ledditor, but we see through your guise of deceit and know these types of anti american cucks are very real.

>BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY AS FUCK.

Us gun toting bible thumping hilbillies are having one hell of a laugh. Amd with Trump in the wins are OVER 9000!

Why do you think banning guns would make the country better?
That wont get rid of feminists.

It's all Obama's fault

So Portland Oregon or Seattle Washington?

How? How can one person (president or not) start something like this? This was always there, the identity politics. Mass generalizing of people based on the most simple standards one can imagine (gender, race, nationality etc).
It's just most people being stupid, that's it.

8 years of his far left ideology made this acceptable. Before Obama we didn't have this.

>8 years of his far left ideology
What far left ideology? How? What type of legislation exactly? What the fuck are you talking about?

Obama is a Democrat and all his policies are related to minorities rights including LGTB groups so what do you get when you give power to this people?

I honestly don't know myself, probably just a bunch of people too afraid to tell these people how fucking ridiculous they look and act. I just try to avoid contact and hope this trend passes like all the other ones. Kinda like the 60's and hippies.

Gay marriage and Obamacare and two big ones it allows the fringe radical left to think their vitrol is okay these people always existed but they stayed on college campuses in certain cities and never went anywhere else

>is a Democrat and all his policies are related to minorities rights
Incorrect. That's not how being a democrat (or rebuplican) works anyways.
>what do you get when you give power to this people?
>this people
So much for this conversation.

>Gay marriage and Obamacare
See I don't think there's anything wrong with those things. European countries have universal healthcare and most of them have legalized gay marriage. How does that start identity politics?

>white men are terrorists
But isn't that creature white also?

Women voting made this happen. Not trolling

This...
People on this board are like the racist who never even met a black person before. In the wild, these type of liberals are far and few between.

What xe says is right though and evidenced by the fact the overwhelming majority of mass shootings have been carried out by white men.

>Obama
>far left

What the fuck am I reading?

I blame technology, the over importation of foreign goods, and scientifically modified foods. Everyone is turning into a bunch of weak sissy bitches

Found the cnn viewer

looks like a europoo to me son.

stay mad kid

sure kid
let me help you hang.

I go to a university of 20,000+ people and these types of people are extremely common here

can't read can you?

yawn

Only in first world country you inbred.

stay mad

Were guys dropped at birth or can you provide any argument for the bullshit you spill?

The stars and bars tattoo suggests otherwise.

Guess how many of them will dress like that after college?

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during the years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.