Characters that are literally you

Characters that are literally you

>literally

white chick post.

Uh...
You're LITERALLY an incomprehensible extradimenional entity physically manifesting on Earth as a human-eating arachnid-like monster?

So why didn't you post some out of work, fat white dude living in mom's basement?

I couldn't find a photo of him on-line but I'm a lot like Goku from Dragonball Super, I'm strong and will do anything to protect my friends but also kinda silly and LOVE to eat! lol

Those trips were literally wasted on a faggot like you.

>Characters that are literally you
Who OP thinks he is vs who he really is

Careful with that edge OP, you're gonna hurt somebody

A very cunning, intelligent, manipulative, psychopath.

A successful owner of a multi-billion dollar franchise and world famous?

Pohatu is still best rock Toa

Two time back to back blockbuster video game champion, 6' 8" giant with a 37" vertical leap. International video gaming phenomenon. You're looking at a international video game super star. THE TWO TIME. THE FACE OF TWITCH. THE FACE OF GAMING.

D-daddy?

so you are any edgy fuck?

I'm a sexually depraved person.

I was gonna say eleventeen-year-old, but you're probably right. They did this same shit when Suicide Squad came out.

jesus, that is horrifying

Lost xD

LOL RICJ N MORTY SO FUNNY SO SMART I LOVE SCIENCE BUT ALSO LIKE DARK HUMOR SHOW IS SO GOOD WOW LOL PICKLE RICK

Way she goes

god its sad to see so many newfags not getting that its just a fucking ironic meme...

hehehehe

>literally
Gtfo faggot trash

I'm handsome and fit and I have awesome and unusual abilities. But nobody likes me other than my dog.

>hunny

mah boi

I share your deal of cards, im also Very good looking, strong and very intelligent, i just dont get noticed !

Im shy ;)