How do you feel today user, no feels thread today yet

how do you feel today user, no feels thread today yet

Better than the last few days I haven't felt like killing myself today

That's great! any reason you've been feeling this way lately?

i feel like a data miner.

crippling alcoholism, hungover today.

breaking up with 5 year gf ain't an easy thing man. the pain in the chest is real, like really real.

i feel terrible. every year when october comes i get depressed. doesn't help that i live in a country where autumns are very cold and wet.
well, at least i can hope that the depression fades away when christmas comes

inb4. 5 year relationship, not 5 year old gf. jesus

shit dude, I know the feeling but never that severe. anything happen between you two or did you just grow apart? either way's a bitch to experience

eh, just grew apart. we mutually agreed to split up. still feels bad. also, it was recent, just about 3 weeks ago

I guess you live in a nordic country, because that's how autumns are up here. My best advice is to try to occupate yourself enough that you won't mind the depression. I'm not clinically depressed myself but whenever it hits me i try to mask it with work and friends

Hope the pain goes away soon compadre

just got a part time job, still feel so lonely. I feel like i don't have any good friends i can rely on

yeah, thanks. also like what said. I, too, try to distract myself with work and hanging out with friends.

Just got turned down for disability. Guess I get to live with parents longer.

i know this sound like the most beta advice ever, but have you concidered making any online friends? a lot of poeple find it easier to connect with someone that way. and if you play vidya (which i presume you do) it's a nice way to virtually hang out. sometimes it's just nice to have someone to trust and talk to. as for a woman's touch, i have no tips, sorry.

turned down for Job an event? or maybe millitary ( a friend of mine was that)? any way it gotta sting. at least you get free meals and food as a silver lining

What? I have pretty severe agoraphobia and can't leave my house without my girlfriend coming with me. Can't work. Applying for social security disability

GF told me that she needs some time apart, with herself - she literally assured me in every way that this is not a breakup. How can you manage to give the girl you love space like that user? its literally killing me

I'm sorry, i couldn't know precisely what you meant or which disabillty you had. I'm not the best at advice and english is not my first language, I just want to be one to listen to other people's problems. i'm so sorry you have it this way

It's alright. Thanks

just came home from work

once again
door shut
feel sad af

miss her, miss what we had, have to get by knowing that she's done with me even though were in some sort of limbo contact

Came home. Started crying like the beta I am. It gets worse everyday.

you the user from fit?

That's sad user. I've never been a ladies man so take what i say with a grain of salt, but i have been in love. and when it's suddenly over it hurts. and it hurts bad. if she's truly done with you she hopefully won't have a problem seeing you as a friend. at least that way you can be in her company again.

I'm saying hopefully because my last long term relationship ex has the idea that she never wants to have contact with me again, even though she assured me that i did nothing wrong. never knew why she left.

I promise the pain will go away, user, just give it time

thanks user

bad thing is
i moved out of my parents home in my own apt to be alone with her, during the time we were dating again
she helped me decorate the place, literally every inch here reminds me of her
cant move out because 2 year contract

it just sucks big ass balls that she's gone now

what made you like this, user? If you can find the source of your feels, it may be a lot easier to make it stop

Is it worth to continue if it's certain that it will not get better?

i feel like shit this is NOT how i thought my life'd be 5 years ago

why so certain?

But then again. 5 years before that your life expectations was different too, and maybe 5 years before that you hoped to be a fireman or superhero.

Life is always changing. every few years is a new patch of your life. But just because this patch is a bad one doesn't mean that the next one will be. i guess what I'm saying that whatever life flings at you is either a task that I know you can handle or a place you need to wait out

just try to not let your negative feelings change you from the person you want to be.

you see, fems take what guys see as enough 'too much' they feel constricted or something. give her some alone time for herself but be careful not it to be long. check on her once in a while. women get interested or lose interest at things real quick no matter what they say. (trust me, learned it the hard way)

it's shit that i'm still texting with her
told her i loved her she said she appreciated my honesty and that shes sorry that she couldnt reciprocate

which i find funny thinking about last month where we were cuddling, i was about to tell her that i love her and she was giving me confirmation

My asshole is stinky and itchy. I like the smell and don’t wash my hands after touching it. I am smelling as I type.

at least she get some time without your embrace, which is something she will miss. no person thinks "golly i sure am glad i have no one to love me".
worst case scenario you'll get over the pain of the breakup and find someone that can fill the void you though would be unfillable

On thought about it, and death seems boring. Feeling nothing. Not even being. I wish I never knew what it is like to be alive. I don't deserve to live. I wish I could fade out of existence.

this is a lot more comlicated i dont know when to start, but the important points are that she "does not wont to break up" she says she still wants to be with me but she just finished a 3 and a half year old relationship, and a week after we got together so basically she said she never had the alone time after the breakup. she says she does not love him and want to get this over with so she can be with me 100%

However the silence has been going for over a week now and she said she will come over by the 15th (my birthday)

I can imagine she would really breakup after saying all she said (recently and more than 1 time)
Thanks for the advice user

No.

I dont know whats wrong with my typing.

cant imagine*
dont know where to start*

Source? A three year relationship ended in three minutes. I can't keep up with my job, I sleep only three hours a day.
I don't want it to stop.

feel you

had the sheer luck to find a girl on Sup Forums and date her, fall in love with her and love her
and she broke up despite giving me a lot of positive reinforcement during the relationship

Are you me?

It's all about love in this sick sick world isn't it? Every thread, it's about the pain of love.
I'm partly glad I don't think I'm capable of true love and sad because I'll never go through something that is real.

hope not, might be but other than that i know how you feel

If you don't feel true love you won't feel the pain that comes after.

that's one hell of a silver lining

hurts day after day

Don't blow her phone up all day everyday. One of my ex's was taking time away from her husband to make sure she wanted a divorce and him blowing her phone up and emailing her 10-20 times a day caused her to end up in my bed

>see italian or only read it
>think about her
>listen to cloud rap (never liked it myself)
>think about her

for
fucks
sake

Feeling a little shook up today I have less than a month to find a new home, don't know the first thing about moving out, not sure how to check credit, & any places I've called haven't answered to my messages. Could be worse, could be better.

I go through all other kinds of pain user. They're horrible really.
But people say that the pain that comes after true love is one that shapes you for who you are. And I guess I'll never have that. You're right.
But I'll also never truly know what it's like to be loved. I guess that's all I want. To feel once what it's like to be loved.

On a feel patrol today.

Tomorrow is the 2nd anniversary of my step fathers death and all I feel is..emptyness. been trying to distract myself all week but..still.

pene perico flauta

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Your credit is irrelevant unless you're looking at a very affluent place to live. Your contractual agreement and what you need to put down will be dictated by your rental history and the duration of lease you are willing to sign on.

Provided that is your actual left titty, some properties try to maintain a 'balanced' community of women and minorities so there is that angle going for you too.

Imagine all your emotions and place them on opposite sides of the greatest-most painful spectrum then mix them together and that's what being in love is

Could be worse could be better is not a bad thing! Although a few weeks seems like little time i believe you can do it.
just don't let getting turned down stop you

So, does love come naturally to people? I'm an emotional vegetable and I don't think I can relate to any other emotion but sadness. So yes, I'm asking stupid questions but it's because I genuinely don't know

i'm alone in this flat now
no drive to decorate it, she was my drive

i really thought it'd last
ffs

I feel like procrastination itself, today.
I have a lot of yard work to do.
My cat has ringworm and needs a trip to a vet.
And I'm on Sup Forums avoiding both.

>literally killing me
You mean figuratively, but I know what you mean
>can fill the void you though would be unfillable
No, in my experience you just die inside and stay dead. It never comes back- that spark of hope and light. I literally won the lottery in marriage. Nerdy, hot, worships me for some reason (the only thing I ever did was stand up to her dad when nobody else would), and while I'm uncomfortable admitting it she's rich as fuck and we're both just retired now fucking off playing vidya and DnD all day every day. She's not just perfect, she exceeded what my imagination could even conceive of as perfect.

And I'm still kinda dead inside. I love her in a very cognitive way. I would literally (not figuratively) die for her at the drop of a hat. But I don't feel it or trust it like I did when I was young and "in love".

I'm happy- how could I not be? But the part of me that loved deeply is dead forever.

Minor depression, but only because I fucked up on a date last night. Girl highkey hinted at sex, but it was in the context of me saying "oh yknow, I'm just a drug pushing rapist" and her answering "well I do the drugs, and let the rape happen, consensually of course" yet didn't stay the night and didnt respond to minor advanced? Am I just fucking dense? Or am I actually getting mixed signals? Should I just straight go for gold next time I'm with her?
>Fuck dry spells make me autistic as hell

Don't. Do your work user. Stop avoiding reality. You'll thank me later for it

Man that's sad. But I belive you'll find the one to give you this feeling at some point. I presume that since you're on Sup Forums you're still young. Just give it some time is the best i can give you. A forced relationshit is never a good one. But I hope you'll get over your other pains in the meantime. Nothing is permannent, you know

Good for you! keep those good feels up!

I'd say yes. I used to be like that and just treat girls like things to fuck until I got tired of them then leave them until I came across a girl that I do anything for and put her happiness above my own

Not great , but look at it as an adventur , a learning curve of life. Every single person with a home did this for the first time , it was enjoyable for me to get my independence , hope it works out well for you user

I guess is does? it's important to know that being in love and having a crush is two vastly different thing though. but as long as you have someone who's there for you and you want to be there for, i guess that's love

Thank you so much! That's comforting to know I'm literally having to Google everything cause I don't know how to adult right.

Thanks a lot user. I hope I get through my pain too. I hope you get happiness in all your conquests user
I think I'm unfixable really user.
I got raped when I was 9. My parents were always away since I was a child because they're extremely busy and important people in the country. My brother left for college during my formative years and I just got used to being alone and leaving people. And not feeling things really.

Thank you for the support! I like this side of Sup Forums I just have to buckle down & get it done. So stressful

Like he said, just power through whatever keeping you from doing what you need to do. you'll feel a lot better to be doing what's needed to be done

How do you even rationally explain that? Putting someone else over you. That's fucked up really.
So, you'd literally go through shit to keep the other person happy but you wouldn't care if it's reciprocated? Shouldn't it be a two way street? But most things I've read about love suggest that it can be one way and it can come and go and all that. Jesus. It's frightening really

Thank you!! You are right plenty of other people can do this, I might as well take a leap & try harder . Wish me luck:)

that's sad to hear that you think you'll never love in the same way again. as with most of the people responding here you think that all is lost, and that what's done can't be undone. I can't say everything will get better. And i don't know the meaning of all this, I am all in all just a child. having not filled 30 i can't say i've experienced much.

but i do believe that things get better. they often seem to do. this response won't help you. but i hope you will help yourself a some point

I guess you really can't.Yeah it should always go both ways or you need to leave no matter how much you love them because it's going to be unhealthy for you. If it goes both ways love is a beautiful thing if not it's 9ne of the most painful

I'm experiencing the same with the girl i'm currently dating. She often hints that She's dtf whenever we talk but my throat just stops emitting sound and i fuck shit even more up.

after a comment like you dropped she still want you. so i'd say go for it. but don't just try to fuck her the second you see her. but yes, i think you should try

This really turned intob a deep feels thread huh? again i hope your rugh childhood won't take a big effect in your future plans for life. you're loved

i hate the fact that i have to find a new girl who proabbly is one of the self conscious types

fuck that

my ex was literally /fit/ and very self confident

>have supportive family
>be student
>still living at home
>best friend now moved several 100s of miles away from me
>now I'm pretty much alone at uni
>social anxiety
>22 yo virgin

life has it's good and bad parts
in recent time, the bad parts outweight the good ones

oh, before I forget
>meet cute underage girl
>text with her almost everyday
>can't meet her, because family and long distance between us
pic unrelated

I've been in a relationshit where i knew i was in love. i did everything i could to make her happy, but i never got anything back. Looking back at it now that not something i want, but at the time it was everything i wanted.

Man i make it sound like a drug, but it kinda is. it's one of the biggest dopamine sources you have. It hurts me to think i bent over backwards and devoted all of my time to one person, and it made me happy.

but it should be a two way street yes, i just guess it does something to ya

I've been in a relationshit where i knew i was in love. i did everything i could to make her happy, but i never got anything back. Looking back at it now that not something i want, but at the time it was everything i wanted.

Man i make it sound like a drug, but it kinda is. it's one of the biggest dopamine sources you have. It hurts me to think i bent over backwards and devoted all of my time to one person, and it made me happy.

but it should be a two way street yes, i just guess it does something to ya.

It's supposed to be my day off, but I'm working today anyway. I haven't had a day off since September 20th. But I actually feel pretty okay because the sun is shining, it's warm out, and I'm hopped up on ephedrine and caffeine.

BRB, peeing for the eighth time today.

>i like girl even though i don't admit it to even myself
>She apparently doesn't

>I can't sleep at night because of the feeling of emptiness in my heart, the coldness in my spine and legs, the guilt, the itch to disappear and the endless thoughts
>I can't eat
>I can't do anything

>I am very anxious about everything

>Sometimes i feel out of touch with everything

>I always feel useless

>My parents support hurts me because i think i am good at a thing but i am a failure at it

>Afraid of losing control and doing something dumb.

>What will happen after i die?
>Hell?
>If god understands us why hell?

>Loneliness

>No one actually wants to be my friend they all want it because of the benefits
>"Hey user, how are you man!"
>"I was just wondering can you do this to me?"
>"Please"
>"I thought we were friends why are you acting like that"
>I can't reject because rejection is painful

>Loneliness

>Distant from everyone

Basically my feels over the last two years

good post user

my relationship is about the opisite. i'm very confident in myself in what i do and how i look, but my gf has a lot of insecurity. I can't wrap my head around why she doesn't see what i see

would you be ok with her being naked around other people as long as nothing happened

at least your tits are good

you don't sound too sad, which is good! sad to hear about your friends though. but as long as you have a car to borrow until you get one yourself you could at least visit your best friend from time to time. Idk what to say, but keep your chin up, things will most likely get better

As long as you're happy at work who cares if it's a day off? you get to enjoy yourself and get more money. win win!

im losing hope in finding a girl / woman for life

found one on Sup Forums, on this hell hole of a website, the luck i had
how happy i was with her

stretched through 2 years
dating for 6 months
her going back to her ex
us texting on and off throughout a year
getting together for the last 5 months

now shes gone
and this website constantly reminds me of her
constantly reminds me of the opportunity i got

if i cant find someone who wants to stay with me on Sup Forums
where do i

good

>Why would someone care about my thoughts online?

I've been sitting here for literal hours trying my best to give my best advice for the good poeple of Sup Forums with feels they want to talk about.

but i'm no god. i'm no man with all the answers and i'm no person that have words good enough to spontaneously remove depression. I've never had anything that keeps me down to the point that everything is bad. so take what i say with a grain of salt.

I feel for you, man. I truly hope that all bad of this stops happening. I know that's an insane goal but you still have the rest of your life, don't you? Therapy, online friends, family, whatever helps you talk about your problems to ones that can give actual advice.

I want you to work hard and get the better life that you deserve

never though about it, i guess i don't want others to be staring at my gf's parts, why?

why wouldnt you want it? they are HER parts arent they?

as with many many many other haertbroken lads in this thread i can find myself in your shoes. it's horrible. but honestly, it's one girl. what makes you think you can't find another?

Ik ik you're probably anit-social or have anxiety or depression and that's why you're even on this site. but life isn't over. just take your time. focus on building you to be the best version of yourself. you're no worse than any other poster here, are ya? it'll get better, i promise you