Schoolwork and essays terrify me. I'm in uni and struggling. I've already not done a major essay. I planned on doing it...

Schoolwork and essays terrify me. I'm in uni and struggling. I've already not done a major essay. I planned on doing it. But I kept putting it off and it was then a few days late, and I decided to not bother. I procrastinate, I second guess. I am a total perfectionist and I have to have complete confidence before doing something. If I write something, I second guess myself. What if I get it wrong?

The source is probably my childhood. My mom would do assignments with me, and would yell and scream at me, tear up my pages. I could do nothing right. It was horribly traumatic. So, as silly as it sounds, I have tremendous anxiety and second guess everything I do, to the point where I avoid it.

Short version:
>extreme procrastination
>perfectionism
>avoidance

Heard this a million times. A shitty mother causing this is very common. The way to get out of it is to keep a schedule, make progress on your assignments and force yourself to keep continuing through the anxiety.

Seriously open a calander app and make a reasonable schedule for the next week.

LOL wtf cunt this isnt reddit GO FUCK OFF NOW WOULD YA

I hope your offsprings in future end up being Peter Scully new play thing...

>total perfectionist
>mommy did all my homeworkies
Get a grip, just because you like to have all your knives and forks in their respective trays doesn't make you a perfectionist. Get a fuckin grip.

Work out, quit second guessing yourself, either you can do it or you can't, if you get the wrong answer at least you fuckin tried. Start shit early, this takes discipline, something that can ONLY come from yourself. You can't blame your mommy for not teaching you this, she didn't help but in the end it is 100% on you. Only you can discipline yourself. Once you get into a habit of getting shit done early and on track, the momentum is easy to keep, it's getting rolling that is hard. Force yourself to do it, be hard on yourself, it'll be good for you.

>>mommy did all my homeworkies

My mom oversaw my homework, and yelled at me for every little mistake (or perceived mistake).

Someone learnt something new today:"Peter Scully"
Good boi!
Now, how about you do some work and stop looking for CP?
Not the same user btw

Have this issue as well. Get a fucking calendar and make a study schedule ya faggot. Better to come home from class, finish the work, fuck around for a few days, and refresh before getting back into class.

Also, tell yourself to fuck off when you want to procrastinate.

your name start with an A?

Ya not op but same problems I've found that exact thing is very helpful especially the schedule part

drop the ego, you're not perfect. Procrastination only hurts yourself, get it done early and revise it, the best way to get to achieve perfect. If you're wrong, learn from it.
Work hard on something, get a good grade, gain confidence boost, repeat.

My mother was the same way user except i only needed help with math but i really sucked at math so shed do the problem to show me with explaining very well and id be like i still dont get it then she would call me stupid and throw my mathbook across the room or sometimes at me and then i just stopped doing my homework all together to avoid that until i got in shit because my grades plummeted

Show me without explaining well*

either quit school and go shovel shit for a couple years till you're ready or skip all that and do this

Y'know hearing someone else say it with the exact manner of actions I take helped me realize that I have those same issues. Thanks for helping me comes to terms with my bullshit user! I'm gunna go do my late assignments rn after getting high.

For your information cunt, I watched the 60mins episode on that vile scum awhile ago. I would never seek CP you imbecile! See I respect all women, even when the disrespect me back unless I loose my temper... Also with this talk about doing work bitch my IQ is in the top 10% so why don't you stfu cunt.

Y'know hearing someone else say it with the exact manner of actions I take helped me realize that I have those same issues. Thanks for helping me comes to terms with my bullshit user! I'm gunna go do my late assignments rn after getting high.

Is it really??? I mean I was abused by my single mother but I didn't think that besides intimacy issues, a negative view on weak women, and a hyper masculinity complex, it didn't have too great of a fall out on my habits?

Don't blame your mild past for your weak present, my dad used to beat me and my was an alcoholic who would berate me until I cried...did all my assignments up to university level and got a job and got on with my life, stop making excuses and just knuckle down everyone gets procrastination because it's easier than actually doing things but don't build excuses on top of that just to justify your average self if you wanna stop being average the work is right there in front of you for you to do

I used to do the same. It helped me to divide the assignments into smaller parts: This week I have to have done this and this, next week this and that, etc. I forced myself to write whatever that came into my mind when I started and I would edit afterwards. When time for each week was up, I HAD to move on. I handed in some bad projects but I DID hand them in. It got easier as time passed. Might help you, too. Good luck :)

The rage is strong in you, little padawan.

Mum whoops*
Just gave away I'm a britfag now huehue

So pretty.

Eliza's such a sad little angel.

Perfect gf material

>manipulative chronic lying borderline opium addict = "perfect gf material"

LOL

Cute body

Step 1 write a very high level outline
Step 2 add detail to it (subjects of paragraphs and sources)
Step 2a do research to add more content to your outline (if necessary)
Step 3 get high (pot)
Step 4 write imagining that you're audience is an idiot (this gets you to add detail, and being high gets you to laugh at how silly the assignment is)
Step 5 get unstoned and revise - look for holes and fill them, grammar, complete sentences, reorder shit, make sure ideas flow (transitions).
Step 6 it's good enough (although not to your standards) time to hand it in.

If you're having trouble getting enough content, answer relevant questions in the attached for all of your points (while stoned) the page count should explode.

I've had the same issue as you and this process works for me; makes me have trouble adhering to the max page count limit.

Is she hiding a tattoo on her thigh?
Or does she have 5 thumbs?

> (You)
>>manipulative chronic lying borderline opium addict = "perfect gf material"
>LOL

Yeah, what I said.

Ño tattoo

Since you're in uni you can probably get psychiatric help for free. Worst case, you can use it as evidence for 'extenuating circumstances' when you've really fucked up. (Best case you get a competent counsellor and get on top of your issues.)

Schedule is a common advice and social support probably doesn't hurt if you can get it.

Hope you pass

Check'd
Nice scars.