I need some advice, anons

I need some advice, anons.
>be me
>be 27
>be married for three years.
>cast in local production of little shop of horrors as plant.
>feedmeseymour.jpg
>become friends w/ girl playing audrey.
>start falling for her.
>still in love with wife also.
>audrey nervous about solo song.
>say encouraging shit to her.
>now she may have feelings for me.

What do, Sup Forums? Pic unrelated.

Don't give into it you dumb fucking amateur. It's called a 'showmance' it will go away soon. Don't ruin your marriage for it.

>t. sag-afta and equity acting goon

Quickly suicide b4 you lose your virginity

Do you want to stay married? Would you leave your wife if she cheated? Would she leave you if she found out that you cheated?

>say encouraging shit to her
>now she may have feelings
Would you like a side of logic with that user she's probably just thankful you're being nice

an hero, user. it's your only hope.

the monogamous, one true love for life idea is bullshit. It was made up and pushed onto people as a societal norm back in the day when most humans lived in small communities and travel was rare

>10/05/17
This

This. Don't start getting weird because a girl is being nice to you.
Not this. Dumb advice to give somebody already married.
Maybe this.

I know, and it always happens to me. When I was single I wasn't afraid to pursue it since there was the possibility that there could be something there after the final curtain call.
I considered this, but if I were really intent on this I would just leave my wife since an hero would hurt her more.

sounds to me like you need to stop and think about it for a second. whats your life with your life like? could it be better if you focused more on your relationship with her instead of chasing random tail? It took me awhile when I started dating my wife to put away the women on the side I had accumulated over the years, but I am better off now, and i rarely even look at another woman with a desire to sleep with them.

Also my wife is fucking insane in bed, so maybe that helps me.

You're probably right. I think I'll do this. And I appreciate it, Sup Forums. I hate to interrupt normal Sup Forums shit with this, but everyone I know thinks my wife is amazing so they will automatically take her side. Now that I've addressed a truly neutral group on the subject, I think it's a little more clear now.

Should I reward you all with some Fappening pics?

Do the right thing bro. When you married her, you made a promise, and it might even be an unspoken one, to be the best you in the relationship you can be for her, and if you need more from her or arent feeling fulfilled enough that youre looking at other women that give you even a modicum of attention, let her know youre struggling and need more from her. It's hard I know, but not as hard as signing divorce papers and losing someone you know is incredible.

She's only being nice to you because she knows you're married brah.

This is why you don't marry at 24 retard

says the virgin that will never know the touch of a woman. go back to your MGTOW thread or whatever the fuck it is and let this guy figure real shit out.

im jack, nicoles son

im jack nicoles son

im jack nicoles som

i.m jack nicoles son

married at 21. been with her 14 years now. go be a mgtow foghat some place else.

>implying there aren't scandalous homewrecking chicks who like a challenge.