Everything of setting a trap to see if you Wife or GF would cheat on you?

Everything of setting a trap to see if you Wife or GF would cheat on you?

I know my GF in college stretched the boundaries and definition of what she thought was cheating, I'm curious to see where she stands now.

Also whatever cheating not cheating pics you want....

When I made most of the Not Cheating gif series...they were based off real life situations and comments from my GF while away in college

got any gifs that switch from not cheating to cheating?

Gf went out, had mfm. I get mad, her excuse: "I was drunk".

I can make one, tell me more about this

I'm pretty open.

story?

I like gifs were it starts off saying not cheating as they rub on each other and then it switches to just saying cheating when he enters her.

So are OP's girlfriend's legs

>me 2 gf are invited to teamates house party
>I cant go, got schoolwork
>gf goes on her own with friend
>gets super wasted
>somehow ends up in a room with 2 of my ex-teamates
>mfm
>teamates make fun of me
>gf cry, wasnt her fault, drunk and stuff
>somehow we forget it happened, still together

I can close them .,.

>forget it happened
yea how's that going

never gona forget, but its not as big of a deal anymore

>Half his penis
>Just the tip
Ok

Whatever you think about any aspect of relationships is not necessarily so.

I just read an article about 'bro job' culture. Basically, straight dudes who occasionally engage in heavy petting and sometimes suck each other off. And they insist that they are not gay. Like, they would easily pass a lie detector test on it.

Cheating is even more complex than sexuality. If you went to a hotel to have sex with someone other than your wife, but she never shows up, have you technically still cheated?

Dude, where is your spine?

what do you mean?

Women in their lifespan will at least have 15 sexual partners. Just accept it.

I think the older I get the more sanguine I have become about "cheating". My ex cheated on me, I freaked out, we got divorced, still cost me $$$$ ultimately, neither one of us is any happier as a result.

If I had a do-over, I think I would have said "knock yourself out, honey. I'll be over here with Slutty Sadie when you're done, and we can move on with our lives"...

I actually think the French may have a better attitude about this than we Americans do. People just want to fuck other people - men, and women. Maybe we shouldn't get all hung up over it.

You suck ONE cock in your life, you are an Eternal Faggot. Just remember that. You don't get a mulligan for sucking cock.

Sorry, fagmo.

Just use condoms right?

she never forgot it either, probably fantises about them while you're fucking her

it wasn't the alcohols choice to go insider her, she made the choice to get wasted just to have sex with them and use it as an excuse

yeah right. more like 150

Drink alcohol alone.

I just found out my wife cheated on me after we got married and decided I wanted to watch her fuck in front of me. It was okay.

You lack self respect faggot, you're a literal cuck. If I knew who you were I'd make it my mission to blow a nice load in your whore, just cause you're such a fucking cuck. I hate "men" like you.

what makes you think she'll want you?

Look at this kid getting serious over sentences.

yup GF said to me if she's drunk or doesnt remember, it doesnt count

used to pass out trying to make friends at parties all the time

hahahaha what a fucking slut

She's a whore, just buy her a couple drinks. From the sound of it she doesn't want you either faggot she'd rather be getting spit roasted lmao
Wow another one? Bet you wait patiently for your girl on Saturday night whilst she's riding that cock carousel

If someone did that to me and then laughed. I'd cut 3 fingers off instead of 2. Possibly forgive my gf.
Cut this sac off just because. I want to see you blow after that.

also would get drunk and flirty trying to make friends and when they'd found out she had a boyfriend after they said they liked her, shed feel bad and give them a consolation blowjob...

she said blowjobs were not cheating as well

Men have power to say no too.

Not any of you faggots apparently.

>I went to a friend's bday party
>met this girl
>my friend told me she had a bf, long distance
>he is in the air force
>we flirted and I made a move
>rubbed her pussy
>she was into it, and then started crying
>said she had a boyfriend and that she was sorry
>I said it's okay, I understand
>Ended up going to her room and she gave me bj
>Now she's my gf

she really wasn't but something happened to her logic 1 or 2 drinks before blackout

Women kill a man in 5000 different ways. Bukowski

boom exact scenario

I guess the question is,
Is it worth sucking and then getting sucked if it means your a... God forbid... Fag?

No?

Tell us her stories then

>>somehow we forget it happened
>>Have an urge to bitch about it in the treads
what a cuck

What's your gf like?

I had a huge falling out with my best friend in high school, because he fucked my girlfriend over the summer, taking her virginity when her and her family went to Cancun, and my best friend Cody just so happened to be there as well.
It got pretty ugly.
She and I made up and got back together in the 11th grade, she cheated on me AGAIN in college with some fucking scotfag.
We got married, we're still not ready for kids.
Years later, I made up with Cody, and we are really good friends again.
I get to watch them fuck eachother usually on Sundays when we're all off work and nobody wants to do much but sit at home.
I don't mind being a cuck, it's actually kind of hot.

Well she's mine for one, which is more than you can say about your literal whore.

nice

hey man, if you're into it, that's all that matters

Fuck others, that's like a lottery

Ill cut your fingers off over sentences :)

Whatever helps distract you from your miserable "relationship" friendo

Go tell that to your ex teammates who railed your future wife harder than you'll ever be capable of

It's a flip for flop. Is it really worth putting something that can potentially grow into a very strong commitment over one fuck?

Gf hot drunk. Well, i got plenty if alcohol.

Maybe I will. I think she is worth it. I might go to jail. But she's the one.
Figure of speech.

>hot
Got

Why op? Almost positive this is bait but come on. I've always been in the camp that I'd rather be forever alone than with some whore. Why would you subject yourself to this horseshit? I'll never get the cuck thing I just can't fathom

Is this a cuck thread? I let my friend fuck my wife this weekend. Pic related.

I can 100% guarantee that you are not the one for her from this post alone.

I'll tell you something bud, women are not that special. They're just another kind of human being, it's who the person is inside that makes them special, and your girl, she doesn't give a fuck, she's an idiot, she can't even take care of herself, she's a liability and I'm glad idiots like you want to fuck her because there'd be nobody to make me french fries if only smart people fell in love with rational human beings who can make responsible decisions.

Actually, a robot would make better french fries than your retarded offspring, go cut those fingers

Because I can tell when she is telling the truth.

once a cheater, always a cheater.

is he about to fuck her knee pit?

your wife is really out of shape

that is some noodle-y skinny fat if I ever seen it

Love is not fucking rational. What are robots again? Maybe she needs me. You're the fucking scumbag here.

At the end it's just sex.

She's in great shape.

>forget it happened
>miraculously remember just for this thread.

What a cucked out pussy.

I have, GF drunkenly gave head trying to makes friend with like 20 dudes on campus, got party fucked while passed out, and did got knows what else while drunk including this....
she's grown now

For Fucks sake, are you serious?

WHY IS EVERYONE ON HERE A FUCKING CICK & NOT A CUCKE?

ARE YOU ALL PATHETIC? WHY DOES GROUP SEX OR WIFE SWAPPING NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN?

ITS ALWAYS CUCK CUCK A DOODLE DO!

FUCKING WOULD BE LIVID IF I GOT INTO THIS SITUATION. I WOULD BE FUCKING WOMEN & IF NOT I WOULD DUMP WHOEVER I WAS WITH IF THEY GONNA GO FUCK OTHERS. Except FFM. I can deal with a women cucking me. Long as we get to tag team my girl. BUT SERIOSLY, BULLS N NIGS N CUCKS ALL YALL NEED JEZZEUS

shes fucking around lol. stop being a little bitch and end her

Go make your fries.

Physical pain is nothing compared to emotional. I'll bang my two team mate's gfs. I'll find a way to let them know about it. No revenge but to show the art of being.

I'll forgive my gf because she told me the truth.

Everyone deserves forgiveness!

The cuckaphobia in this thread is HILARIOUS lol.
"I'd never be a cuck wtf fag!"
"Who the fuck likes this shit!?"
"ME TOO ALPHA TO BE CUCK"
"Cucks are pussies!"

This is the type of mentality that either makes men kill themselves, or kill the people that cheat on them. So I mean, honestly, who is the real pussy?
The man who can securely be in love with a woman while she fucks other people?
Or the man who's ego is so fucking fragile he can't even STOMACH the idea of his girl getting fucked by someone else?
I bet every man in this thread at least once felt his dick jump when his girl said she cheated, or she's sucked a dude off that you can't stand.
cuckaphobia is the exact same thing as homophobia.
Fear of what you don't understand, fear you'll actually like it if it happens to you.

thats my concern, hence the trap...
get her drunk and have a guy "hit" on her when I walk away...see what happens

That's right. In the end what you have with her is "just sex". You don't get the bigger thing because the two of you are both too weak and small. Your love is a defective second hand product that takes a compromise and a delusion instead of risking it on a real thing.

Your girl is already busted, she already betrayed you, you already failed her, you don't have to worry about things you already failed at. You subconsciously believe that you're not good enough for someone who isn't broken.

If she is, I'll know and it's not of your concern. Now jerk off fag.

Like I said, she needs me. If I leave her. People like you would pray on her weaknesses. I'm strong enough for both of us and you know nothing about us so go do whatever you do.

no man she's weak as shit

It's only cheating if you cum in her.

Maybe that level of commitment is enough for you, but it's not for me

I might was well keep fucking strangers and being on my own in that case

The real pussy is the man who lets his wife fuck other dudes if he is not also fucking other chicks. Open relationships are fine, cuck relationships are sad and for designed for pussies.

Everyone always gets so mad in these threads. I wouldn't ever be able to let my wife/gf fuck anyone but me. The idea of fucking another mans woman makes me diamonds though. You guys do you. If your like, ill fuck your wife.

I really don't think forgiveness is that important in life.

Like I don't think that was even part of Christianity in the beginning, the Jews just wrote that in to make them pussies and keep on ripping them off and molesting their daughters.

But you don't and I'm certain.

It's good to be success like you.

It's just a word I used to express 1000 words.

Letting things go is healthy.

>This is the type of mentality that either makes men kill themselves, or kill the people that cheat on them. So I mean, honestly, who is the real pussy?
People who refuse to kill under any circumstances are pussies who don't really seem themselves as being responsible for the fate of the world or anyone in it, and generally won't really make a single move to protect anyone they supposedly care about when a threat of lethal force is actually involved or someone gets raped under their watch. They'll sit there doing nothing, like they always have. They'll just be the exact kind of tool they were made to be. They'll give up and "forget about it" and "lets just try to go back to the way things were".

Those who will not kill are subhuman.

I used to fuck this married bitch and one time her husband was out of town and it was getting late but she insisted she had to leave. She would never stay over which I thought was weird. I finally called her on it and she said that as long as she can say she "didn't sleep" with me then she felt ok about it, lol. Crazy bitches.

There is absolutely nothing that could make me want to touch your trainwreck of a gf, or really anyone's sloppy seconds. I don't have any interest in defective people.

it really isn't

I wouldn't let you.

For me a relationships security is vested in its mutual understanding of where the boundaries lay. I wouldn't do anything with another girl that involved - emotional intimacy, physical intimacy or even flirting with them. Literally just think of how whatever you do would make you feel if it was your GF doing it. If you do this and feel bad, stop.
Pretty easy stuff really. I'm genuinely shocked with how many people I see so casually cheating on each other or flirting with other girls in front of their current. Haha I was not raised like that at all.

People are people

what an idiot, she'll do it again and again with the same fuckers.

Not of your concern.

I am a femanon, we do not forget, we do not pass away like that. She planned everything

Nothing wrong with that

The hell kind of response is this?

It's a bit late for you to act that way cuckster

Maybe I'm one of your teammates and I already did, what are you gonna do about it bitch. I could go back and fuck her again if I wasn't filled with so much pity for both of you.

Someone with a fucking brain

You already let someone else touch her. Pretty much spewing hypocrisy at this point.