Hello Sup Forums it's Matt from buzzfeed here, I am currently writting an article about Sup Forums...

Hello Sup Forums it's Matt from buzzfeed here, I am currently writting an article about Sup Forums, specifically the Sup Forums board. If you have any comments please leave them below and who knows, your comment might even be featured in my article!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

Hello I'm Sup Forums himself, yes. Sorry I'm a bit bussy hacking MacBoocks owned by blacks and homosexuals, so I'll reply with more info later, but I wanted to tell you that trump is literally playing 4d chess, Dick Spencer did nothing wrong, kek rules this timeline, everyone going to this website is a nazi and I invented pepe myself, paired with Kekistan flag to bully normies kek.

If this thread turns awesome pls include me in the screencap!

There is a lot of overlap with Sup Forums and Reddit.

how many words are you looking to have us write for you and your lazy faggot ass today, matt?

eat shit and die in fire.

Kys, lib scum. Nobody is interested in your brainwashing

Stop masturbating

You should kill yourself. Also nice digits faggot.

Heil Hitler! Heil Trump!

We are all scared and afraid Matt. Save us from ourselves before we get too spicy

JEWS DID EVERYTHING

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Dear Buzz Feed, write this in your article - Time to eliminate Zionism is here and to drive out Jews from every part of the country.

this aint the b board faggot

timestamp faggot. Also Sup Forums is this way

You should probably go to Sup Forums then you retard

Niggers did the Vegas shooting with help from antifa

Oh shit trips

quick guys drop some redpills.

Buzzfeed? So finally someone with a college degree more worthless than mine. Go make-up some fake news.

It is time to exterminate all Jews from the earth!

Do a barrel roll matt

FUCK BUZZFEED! It's GARBAGE CONTENT WRITEN BY FATCATS OF A MASSIVE CORPORATION THAT THEIR OWN AUDIENCE SHOULD BE AGAINST BUT THEIR AUDIENCE MEMBERS ARE SUCH DRIBBLING IDIOTS THAT THEY THINK THAT 50 VIDEOS ABOUT PERIODS IS STILL ORIGINAL! FUCKING GTFO Sup Forums BEFORE YOU INFECT US WITH YOUR NORMIE RETARDATION, WE PREFER AUTISM THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

OP is a faggot

Tits or gtfo

you Albanian

Thats not dubs faggot

Tits w/timestamp

Anyone who works at the AIDS riddled hellhole known as buzzfeed deserves to be split in two via horse drawn carriage. Especially Matt, that faggy fuck.

niggers tongue my anus

> buzzfeed

FAGGOT DETECTOR OFF THE CHARTS

Proper protocol hasn't been followed. Male or not, you should know how this goes.

People hate your cancerous website on here and have gone against you multiple times

BUZZFEED IS FOR NIGGERS
WHITE POWER
HEIL HITLER
STALIN DOD NUTHIN' WRONG

GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEE

buzz feed is even more fake news then CNN

pretty realistic for bait
this is about the level of journalism that you'd expect from a buzzfeed reporter

OP is a faggot
>Gif Related

Shit b8 is shit. KYS

Trump has a piss fetish.

Kek

Saging with a pic

Anyone who works for BuzzFeed must be a talentless hack who will never amount to anything, willing to scrape the bottom of the bucket to make shitty, click bait filled articles about garbage no journalist with any integrity would ever touch. A BuzzFeed employee must be the equivalent to someone who's given up all hope of a meaningful life and accepted that their family will forever be disappointed in them.

Hi matt You want public and private databases for every leak that's happened since 2014. Pay me

> buzzfeed

oh fuck off, cunt. timestamp, proof or gtfo. even if you really are who you say you are:

1. this isn't reddit. FUCK OFF BACK TO THAT SHITHOLE SITE
2. BUZZFEED is the purest form of internet cancer that ever existed. you make the lamest of amateurs look like professionals.
3. If I was ever introduced to any of your staff members I would quite happily stab them to death.

KILL YOURSELF, YOU CANCEROUS SCUM.

Ok im taking the bait.

Fuck me without a condom and spew hot loads of goo all over my suede skin then make me drink it off of my skin whilst video taping it and sending it to all of my friends, family, and loved ones.

We'll be waiting for your "Why I left BuzzFeed" video.

Kek

Buzfeed is fake news

Gtfo faggot

Can you do a spread of me in your thing pls mr buzzfeed

okay. Isnt that CP? ive seen her on some Tor forums.