Guys guys. I dont say a mass shoting dont make you happy. But before you do it you should try following:

Guys guys. I dont say a mass shoting dont make you happy. But before you do it you should try following:

- make a trip to thailand. Bang hot womans and live like a king.
- do drugs

Any other tips? We should make a info graph about it. 'What to try aout before suicide or do a happening' to save future generations.

How about if you're going to kill yourself you do it quietly and privately in your own home instead of killing innocent people that don't even know you like a cunt

English and writing isn't something you do well, is it.

He wanted to headline a concert. That was his life goal.

who allowed betas to talk here ?

he could still had done it with 80 years. He had plenty of time and money ....

oh nice a grammar nazi

And going to third world shitholes for the sole purpose of fucking hookers isn't beta?

thats a looser advice

Oh nice a psychopath..

hell no

But no musical skills. The man could plan though, and he took the top domestic shooter spot without cheating. Omar used an enclosed space to get his body count. Steve depended on herd instincts and a plan.

oh nice a wanna be doctor

>loser

Let's see his suicide pics.

1 more year.

still 58 is lame when you consider how much shoots he used .....

Gotta have money to get there first. A McDonald's salary can't exactly pay for a ticket to the Philippines, much less the rate of a live in fuck doll.

It's not like he was playing CoD here. Most fire team tactics with a machine gun involve shooting a lot of bullets at the target.

A Mc Donald salary dont buy you 23 gun either .....

i only say i had done a higher score with his financial potential

My point exactly. The man bought all his shit legally. Forgive me for being an asshole, but rich people lose their shit too. It fucking happens.

you can still do drugs

Rockets get the ATF's attention, no matter if you pay for the tax stamp or not. He bought all his shit openly.

he could had packed his plane full with explosives and gas and make kamikazee into the crowd.

Leaving Sup Forums forever

fare well. nobody cares,

Nope. No valid pilot's license. He would haven't been allowed to fly.

well you must be much beta if you care about this in this situation.

As in, he wouldn't have been given the keys to the aircraft. Or been able to have them fueled.

wait you saying you dont have your keys when you own a plane ?

Even if he got into the air, an aircraft unresponsive to a control tower near the Strip would have been intercepted for that exact reason.

At my airport your plane gets locked to its parking spot or hangar and the airfield keeps the keys.

> he took the top domestic shooter spot without cheating.

i doubt it.

Domestic, not worldwide. Sir Hansen is safe for now.

whats the point of breaking a local score ? If you still a looser compared to the world....

>America First

being first means you on the top world wide.

More people are talking about Paddock than Fjotolf. Besides, who even remembers how many kids the Justicar mowed down?

maybe we can make a info graph about the ten top shooters worldwide .....

Make a list. A list of people who deserve it Take your time. Include only people who are genuinely assholes and not just people you feel were some kind of a dick to you on one or two occasions. I'm talking about useless leeches on society who preach nothing but hate and whose sole existence has served only to make others lives worse.

Make a list of real scum, and then get them to gather in one place. Tell them they have a dead relative and money left to them, tell them they've won a competition and a free holiday, tell them whatever. Just get them all in the same place at the same time because it will be a lot easier to actually finish your list than running up and down cross country while escaping the police.

Once they're all in one place, do with them as you please. Use your imagination.

You can then dispose of your own life knowing that you've positively impacted lots of others by removing malingering turds from the world.

This is a much better alternative than listening to Linkin Park and shooting random innocent strangers in a shopping mall.

why so much betas on Sup Forums now ?

Paddock's a fuckin' ALIEN! Look: no eyebrows.
Dead giveaway!

meaybe he lost a bet and was loosing his eyebrowns about it.

my uncle went to thailand and was later found dead in his motel room with a broken neck. most likely robbed.

at least he didnt shoot someone. my tip works