Godspeed You Black Emperor are emotionally dishonest numales

So they just make records to fund their shitty commune? Hahaha no wonder their music sounds so half baked. I can't believe you tools actually eat this shit up!

>triggers both Sup Forums and jews who were unaware that they've had these stances since the 90s
>suddenly an incredibly forced meme about them springs up out of nowhere

really makes you think

Haha ok gramps maybe some of us didnt stroke our dicks to this shit in the 90s because we werent that old. Kys and enjoy your dying white liberal genres. Blacks own your pasty asses and hate yoi more than conservatives by a mile. No one likes you or your irrelevant ideas and music. You're dying out...

I'm black and asian though so half of what you said doesn't even apply, I've got like ten more minutes if you wanna try again friendo.

Asians hate blacks so your asian mom must have been one hell of a dog to only land a nigger

>I talk ti people, not things
>is black

>I'm black and asian
Hahahahaha enjoy never getting laid. So you listen to gybe in a desperate attempt to land a white woman. Sad!

You should hate your parents for what they did, not normal conservative hardworking people. Its not their fault your parents gave you toilet genetics

>waaah i don't like a band anymore because their fringe political ideology doesn't coincide with MY fringe political ideology
suicide now, posting later
it's laughable you know so little about a band you claim to like
>i'm black and asian
so you've got a tiny dick and an iq of 50? seems like you're perfect for the alt right

kid i don't think the ladyboys you fly to thailand to overpay for disappointing blowjobs count as white women

My theory is that OP is just trying to get more people to listen to GY!BE with these memes and ultimately make Sup Forums antagonize his guise so it becomes the universal opinion here that GY!BE is good.

Waste of trips, nonsense post. Kys

GY!BE has been Sup Forumscore for practically a decade, it's obviously some triggered kid who can't stand when an artist has a differing political opinion from his

At worst its a triggered Sup Forumsfag or jew who wants to discredit the band as much as possible

seems like i hit the nail on the head huh
lol who am i kidding you're a fucking virgin and you always will be

what a great music discussion we're having here in this thread

Didint you post a thread with this exact same picture yesterday

>>>>>r/the_donald

>everyone who replies to me is the same person
Fucking reddit

being this new he has to go back

they have lyrics?

>emotionaly dishonest
is this some new meme I've missed out on?

>fuck drumpf: the album