Ask a Black egyptian King anything

Ask a Black egyptian King anything.

Why do you niggers think that anyone believes you was kangz?

are you a black egyptian king?

yes

How long has it been since you've stolen something?

whats it like being the king of the crack den?

How come you'd rather shitpost and racebait than move out of your moms basement? fucking neckbeards

Why do you download a picture of yourself off the internet before you post it?
Also how are you so well read about Sup Forums memes?

He's trying to steal mediterranean history as we speak.

Literally dividing by zero.

Because Niggers !

How do you feel about the disproportionate amount of crime your "people" commit?

I've got like 3 Aklato rivens and no Kuva. Should I bother trying to get kuva to reroll them(they don't seem very good) or just scrap em for endo?

Is Aklato worth using end game?

Why did u let bambata fuck your mouth when u where 17?

Imhotep?

Hey that guy is a musical genius.also a giant faggot but I'm sure it was about the music

why aren't there STILL black egyptian kings? what did you guys do wrong?

>king

0/10

You’re blind if you don’t see how manipulative the nigger is. Always playing the victim and the bully at the same time.

It’s because white america has been brainwashed into thinking that the nigger is on the same level as other civilized people.

They most certainly are not.

Of course there are few exceptions. Their most brightest do manage to muddle through society without playing basketball or football for a “job” - but most suck off the teat of the white man, taking what scraps we let them have.

were you kangz?

They're not as bad as you like to think they are. If you spent some time to get to know one black guy, you might learn that.

user hate to break it to you, but if you are in America, you were slaves and not kangz.