Oldfags give youngfags advice based on experiences and past mistakes

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on experiences and past mistakes.

General life tips.

Live every day as if it's your first, not your last.

what's that?
inverse carpe diem?

i do scream and cry most of the time so yea

haha you got em!

kek

xD

never trust someone who opens up to you right after you know each other. you're not special, just another one to be whined to.
never forgive a bitch for whatever reason, she gonna be thinking she can do anything she wants

Outlive your enemies, a man shouldn't die befor them.

No it's just carpe diem. Constantly build towards your future by working your hardest every day because one day you'll look back and be proud of all you've accomplished, and there's no better feeling than that.

bumping this bro

thanks bro

Any girl tips bro?

just suck dick bro

Do yoga

do yoda

don't do stuffs that are, like, not good stuffs

earn enough good boy points to get yer tendies xD

be good enuff to get your tendies, but no better

Any tips on how to overcome laziness?

thos

for men:
Learn how to fight.
Learn how to fix things.
Learn a trade if you want to be an artist because bills need to be paid in the meanwhile.
Magic is real, and you can do it too. If magic is too far out of the box for you, start with qigong.

yes, you have to start doing things, feel that sense of accomplishment and then keep doing things. It is really that simple. Momentum is momentum. It goes both ways. Doing things makes it easier to do things. Just fucking do something and then do something else or do that thing again. Repeat.

I love you for this. No homo....

To be honest, I don't feel any sense of accomplishment unless I manage to do something major. What am I supposed to do?

Here's some more:
Posture is incredibly important for health and social interactions. Stand up straight, breathe deeply through the diaphragm, and look people in the eye when you talk to them.
Project when you speak. Confidence is contagious and inward, back of the throat speaking is weak, and that's not good for the spirit.

>Implying anyone on Sup Forums is over 20 years old.

Why do you feel the need to always do something big? Real growth, the stuff that matters, is on the inside. Of course that leads to outward signs but most people go right to the outside without knowing themselves on the inside.
I don't know you, so that's pretty general stuff, but it seems like only wanting big things is a symptom of something else you're not dealing with.

lower your expectations of yourself so that even small things seem major

Become more modest and humble. big ego = big faggot

And how would I do that?

By realizing that la illaha il allah. There is nothing worthy of worship other than God. Remember those words.

Admit that you're not the best at everything -- or anything. No matter how talented you are, there is almost always somebody who can do something better than you. Look to those who are better and consider the potential for improvement. Nobody is the best at something.

user pls

Recognize your own faults. We judge others because it's a lot easier than looking at ourselves. Unfortunately, it's also completely unproductive and, in many cases, harmful. Judging others causes strife in relationships, and it prevents new relationships from forming. Perhaps even worse, it prevents us from trying to improve ourselves. Everybody makes mistakes.

Be grateful for what you have. Suppose you graduate from an Ivy League university at the top of your class. You definitely deserve a lot of credit for the many hours of studying and for your perseverance. Consider though, that there is someone just as intelligent and hardworking as you who had less supportive parents, grew up in a different place, or just made one wrong choice in life. You could be in their position instead.

Actually, I don't think I'm the best at anything. Quite the opposite: I know I can't do shit right.
Nonetheless, I do have extremely high expectations of myself, and I never act so as not to be disappointed.

Any legal advice?

Don't be a fag

Remain aware and always monitor your thought process, it helps you be more in tune with yourself.
If money or materials are the main or only motivation in life you'll grow into a shallow hollow person with no depth to your personality or character.
Speak clearly if you want to be understood.
Respect is earned not asked for.
Avoid people with shitty outlooks on life they are a cancer and will infect those around them.
To have a more fulfilling life take time to get to know the people you have in your life.
Changes that happen slowly tend to have the most profound and lasting effects, both good and bad.
I dont even know any of y'all but i love you like we've known each other for years

Any better legal advice

how do i study well?

>Avoid people with shitty outlooks on life
Way to isolate people already experiencing a bad life, user.

shit yourself and stay still?

hanging out of your mother's vagina?

without teeth?

whatever you're implying, it's bad advice.

Is it really possible to turn one's life around if you fear that change (or, better, the steps that change requires)?

DDOS this website

I don't know how to say in any other meaningful way to a fag that he is not obligated to impress anyone or owes anyone anything besides Love. He just needs to start doing things for himself and experience them.

Life doesn't get easier
You might get stronger, smarter, and richer, but life will always be challenging
Hang in there

Better not be a fag

>Life doesn't get easier
I didn't sign up for this.

Never worry about being "friendzoned". A female friend who has you in the friend zone is just a female friend who is comfortable enough around you for you to get away with shit. Have as many of these female friends as possible. You'll get a steady gf eventually, and then you'll just have a bunch of additional girls who don't care if you see their tits or grab their ass.

>Never trust females, also never admit it to them.
>you can have a good relationship just don't be stupid about it, hold all of the cards.
>Keep your finances private and secure
>Start building your credit at a young age
>Start IRA / 401(k) as soon as you start working
>Don't surround yourself with shitty people
>The work you do is a reflection of yourself, no matter what you are doing, do a good job.
>persistence is the key to success, do not become discouraged
>make mistakes, but learn from them, and do not repeat them.
>Find people that are in a position that you one day want to be in and ask them questions.
>take time to enjoy life, it passes by quickly.

Im not saying to outright disown them I'm suggesting to keep a healthy distance from them. Debbie downers just want people to sympathize and enable their victim stance. It doesn't help anyone enabling that destructive behavior

don't make one iota of effort to please people who are never happy with anything

this

Life is pain.
The sooner you learn it, the sooner you can start numbing the pain.

Happiness comes from experiences, not things.

Lessons I wish someone would have told me.

>Get in good physical condition at a young age. It gets harder the older you get and you have less time.
>Find something that genuinely makes you happy and you can escape in to. The world is bullshit and sometimes you need to get away from it.
>You will fail at times. You will say dumb shit. You will do dumb things. Try to keep it to a minimum and you'll do fine.
>Realize you can't change the past but you can learn from it. Rafiki was wise.
>Your parents won't be around forever. Let the little shit go and enjoy them. Once they're gone, you'll never speak to them or hear their voice again. Take pictures with them, funny videos. Once they die, the first thing you forget is the sound of their voice.
>Don't be a shitty person. Shitty people are taking over. Stay true to your word, respect others, and you'll be a rare item in a difficult world.

what are some good hobbies to start doing?

>im 8 years older than you so listen up

so sit like an idiot and try to understand whats happening?

>>Your parents won't be around forever. Let the little shit go and enjoy them. Once they're gone, you'll never speak to them or hear their voice again. Take pictures with them, funny videos. Once they die, the first thing you forget is the sound of their voice.

As someone who lost one of their parents, 100% true, good advice user.

Russian roulette is a fun one.

There's all kinds of hobbies to start.

MMA teaches discipline
Building things teaches a variety of useful traits
Learning trades is a good idea so you can fix your own shit
Being well read is rare
Knowing multiple languages is also rare, I would highly suggest
Cooking on the BBQ grille or smoker is a lot of fun and a fine art. I'm buying my 2nd smoker this weekend, a Traeger.

There's a large variety, it's all in what you want in life. Those are just a few I would recommend. Especially learning how to cook and take care of yourself and your items. (Electrical, plumbing, building, etc.)

Lost my Dad 8 years ago. Luckily I have 3 videos with his voice in it. But only 3. Not really any good, fun, family photos. That's my 1 big regret, among others.

don't marry the first chick who sucks your dick in high school. odds are she'll end up fat and lazy because she never had to put forth any effort into impressing older men. And you'll miss out all all the cheap drunk cooz you can handle in your college years.

Fuck a lot of women kid

You can ALWAYS resolve ANY problem with MONEY

Dance
Learn to dance.
You don't have to dance well but get comfortable dancing
Learn some basics
Learn to ask a woman to dance
Dance
>Dancing will get you laid at weddings and parties.

I'd like to learn, but I'm not even sure what kind of dance to learn (and that's not counting the fact that I'd be embarassed as fuck trying to dance in front of people, especially until I learn how to do it properly).

Shit I've learned:

1) Always tell the truth, no matter what, because Fuck Them if they cannot handle it. You owe it to no one to lie or try to remember a lie. If you're ashamed of something you did, then just don't fucking do it again.

2) When it comes to Money, trust no one. Even family. Your mom will rip you off at least half the time. Keep your wallet in your pocket.

3) This goes with the above: Don't keep score. If you pay for a meal, or give someone money, it's gone - don't keep track of it. Keeping score just breeds resentment.

4) Learn a trade that won't go away. No matter what technology gets created, people are still going to need running water and flushing toilets, so learn how to do plumbing. Or electric, or garage-door installation, or crown molding - something that you can sell to people for money if you can't do whatever it is you want to do first.

5) Save money like a bastard. Put money away from the first paycheck. Buy stocks, then forget about them. Keep accumulating wealth and valuable things. Buy a run-down apartment building for cash, then use the skills you acquired in (4) above to fix it up then rent it out and then save the positive cash flow. At a minimum, you should have a Net Worth that is equal to your age + 4 zeros by the time you're 30. Then, the miracle of compound interest will ensure you can retire one day comfortably.

do hard drugs.

>Avoid people with shitty outlooks on life

Example?

6) Women and Children are a money-suck. Do not, under any circumstances, marry or get a woman pregnant when you are in your 20's. Your 20's are Prime Time in your physical and sexual life, so enjoy them. Travel at least once a year to someplace new. Remember you are building memories that you'll talk about when you're 60.

7) No matter what woman you marry when you are in your 30's, they will eventually fuck you over. That is just a simple truth - so plan for it. Do not marry a woman without a prenup - protect your wealth. Since you get to marry whomever you want, find yourself a nice young woman who is willing to stay home and raise your kids, because kids raised at Day Care are universally fucked up.

8) Watch your health. It's all well and good to be young and think you're going to live forever, but you're going to get sick and die one day, and the harder you are on your body in your 20's and 30's the more you'll pay for it in your 50's and 60's. At least try to exercise and eat right, and don't let yourself become a fat slob.

9) Relax. Life is sooooo fucking short. Seriously. The guy that said to "ignore the impending doom" feeling was spot-on. Nothing is life ending but death, and if you're not dying, then you can handle whatever it is that comes your way. You can be ruined financially, but as long as you're alive, build another fortune. Your wife can cheat on you with every nigger in town, but as long as you're alive you can find another woman. Nothing, and I mean nothing is that big a deal. Seriously.

10) Listen. Old guys like us love to tell young guys like you shit like this because we actually wish someone had told us when we were young. If I had been through the woods, and I come out with claw marks all over my face and chest and tell you to avoid the Big Round Rock next to the Pond because there is a Bear there, would you run headfirst to the big rock? Exactly - don't be that guy.

>
-You are always moving up or down in life
- forget the past, learn from the mistakes and ALWAYS keep moving forward
- Most depression comes from ruminating on the past. The best way to allieve yourself of the past is to create new habits that changes the direction of your life in a healthy way
- be skeptical of women. They are more likely to decieve you then you think. My father had his life absolutely ruined by making a haste decision to marry my step mom
- Nature has its way and to align with it is the best way to live a happy life. To avoid reality and nature, you will become a narcisst and become mentally ill. Stay humble and learn. You can always grow, always.
- Be wary of the people you surround yourself with. Not everyone wants to see you win. Surround yourself with people you GENUINELY vibe with and people who are growing!

Overall be more positive. Even if you have to fake it at first. Others around you will notice, in a good way.

People like positive people.
They don't like negative people.

I used to be super negative and complainy...
>wahh my town sucks
>school sucks
Nobody wanted to be around me.

Once I finished high school, I met somebody who was really negative like me, and I realized how annoying it was and I didn't want to be around that person. I then did a 180 and eventually was told I was a very positive person, and what do you know? People (and girls!) wanted to be around me. That's my BIGGEST piece of advice.

Use positive, descriptive words.
>don't say that movie was good
>say it's great/excellent etc.

>Any tips on how to overcome laziness?
Set an alarm clock. When I sleep too much, i tend to be much more lazy. And it does not change over night. Just do more and more stuff every day and get used to it. Have no empty days. Do something usefull every day.

Stop playing vidya/geting high/drunk or whatever easy thrill you use to give you false sense of accomplishment. Endure it for some time and then accomplishment will came from real stuff.

Alright I have something.

>Try to read some books
I mostly read historical based books. The knowledge about kinds of stuff I have kind through this is pretty huge and people tend to be impressed.

>Have a hobby you like not some shit that is supposed to make you "better" just for the sake of being better.
You will never stick to something you don't like. If you for example don't like reading at all than fuck it.
I have 3 hobbies: Triathletics, gitarre and reading.

>Try to manage your emotions.
Sounds obvious, but I had so many moments in my private life and work, when I reacted impulsive and emotional when the situation could have been resolved easier. Take a breath and ask yourself what you have to do to get your goal. Being angry is usually not the way.

>Have great sex with your girlfriend.
Sex is really important. If it doesn't work in bed, problems will come up in every aspect of the relationship.

>Be honest with your emotions.
Chicks just want to know what you think. That is it. I am really bad at this and had lots of fights with my gf simply, because I don't like to talk about my feelings or want to admit that something bothers me.

>Be honest with yourself.
I keep lying to myself all the time. "Aaah just 10 minutes of a rest after work and I will surely go and train". Know yourself and try to work against this kind of shit. When I come home I go straight to training without sitting down, because once I am on the couch I don't get up again.

>Help your family out and your close friends.
They will always stick to you no matter what. You don't have to have 1000 facebooks friends. You need 2-3 good friends you can rely on.

when a hobo comes to you asking for money, offer him a blowjob instead. in his head all he wants is change but what he truly needs is just a little bit of love from a stranger.

What if you enjoy the random whining because you've been in the same situation a few years ago? It's kind of enjoyable to hear someone complain about the exact same things you've been complaining about 2-3 years ago, in the same way.

>I mostly read historical based books. The knowledge about kinds of stuff I have kind through this is pretty huge and people tend to be impressed.

list of books would be nice

This advice is bullshit. Situations like this happen. You meet a strange, drink and talk all night. I loved those moments. Open up to people, whats the harm?

If you just need one small thing then start by making your bed every morning. It's one little thing and in less than a week you'll think why you never did it in the first place and it's now the easiest thing in the world. Plus if you ever have a shit day it's a wonderful feeling coming back home to a made bed to fall into

Great advice!
As you said, someone should have told us that in highschool.

I can only give you some authors.
Simon Scarrow (best)
Bernard cornwell
Ben Kane
Anthony Riches

I also like
Tom clany
Nel stephonson
They are not historical based by the they have this techno thriller thing about them which I like.

Yeah, perhaps the one I answered to is older than me, and I do believe there is wisdom in experience, but it was just enjoyable as hell, and I've been able to make out with that same girl the next week I saw her in a way that really satisfied me.

I even stopped messing around when she was getting too drunk to get home on her own. Brought her home safe.

Might lose my virginity to her soon, would like that a lot.

stay home, watch re-runs, jack off and eat potato chips all day

and checked

Read naked lunch.
>I'm 21, but I feel old AF yo.

Link?

>Might lose my virginity to her soon, would like that a lot.
I was so retarded and told my first that I had tons of girls before. Don't be like me. Just tell her and enjoy the first time.
Damn it is good to be young. Have fun user!

>Go to bookstore.
>buy book
>maybe meet a maiden in your travels.

>You are always moving up or down
Yet you still want me to move forvard? Thats not valid direction. I dont understand your instructions and now my pee pee hurt.

thank you, words to wise to be appreciated by the young

I wish the niggers i know could learn that!!!11!111!

She asked me if I wanted to have sex after she fell down at least once, took 5 minutes to open the door to her own house, almost got hit by a car if I didn't scream to her to not cycle on the open streets...

I had to say no at that time, but next time I'll be better prepared x]

less alcohol for her, I'll bring condoms. Fun stuff

My number 1 piece of advice.

Start working out / lifting in high school. If you're already in college, and you don't lift already, start. Hell, take weight training as your mandatory PE credit.

It is much, much easier to get fit when you're young, and you will see immediate, tangible benefits to your body, your physique, your mental health, and your social standing. I simply cannot stress enough how much exercise will improve your life.