Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

>cycle between four different games
what games?

sounds like you're a faggot OP

Minecraft and cowadoody

That's two.

which games do you cycle between?

you're just a moron sorry.

Shitpost and shit bait my friend.

Well first of all, stop going to sites like Sup Forums where you get your redpills from. Most of them are twisted words or pessimistic views from actual losers. You don't wanna end up like them.
Go search for a job. It will lead to friends and less weekly hours on Steam and you might even afford to stop leeching on your parents.
Everyone use offensive terms as insults, not only losers

I don't even want to write how much of a failure I am, that's how bad it is

Your flag is enough

you should stop reading this faggot spoiled brat infested shit site. Only envious little kids around here trying to damage people they don't even know out of nothing but envy and frustration.
Kinda sad knowing that there's more than few 40yo around here daily.

I dropped out of college. Going to a smaller, cheaper one this fall.

>Autistic dedication to logic drove friends away
>No job
>Girl who sends me nudes, but lives so far away that it hardly matters
>Nobody to talk to, going insane
>Doing YouTube in my spare time
>Channel isn't growing quickly

Could be worse, probably. Might commit sudoku this Christmas

I'm a fat, hairy, virgin, autistic loser with no friends or family. I just sit on my computer all day.

stop eating like a whale

There are no kids here any more. Only losers. And if thats true why are you here?

>I honestly don't have any friends
That makes me think that you do have friends, but you want us to believe that you don't.
If you didn't have any friends, you would just say "I don't have friends" or "I don't have any friends"
>Most of the gamers I play with
normies get out

Ja tentou cometer sudoku?

Thats some level on autism

lol I wonder how that must be in Brazil

If you have any kinds of social interactions - playing video games with people counts - you're a normie

Sup Forums is social interaction.

Get out norman ROOOOOOOO RUUUUU

I can't.

Yes. I plan to kill myself to improve Brazil's statistics, just need to lose some weight first.

Why?

Don't do it man! You've got your whole life ahead of you!

that pic is really funny. thanks

rddit pasposter again
s*ged

I can't believe I read all of this
sage