schuab is gay

RIP Coral Springs

Schaub in peace

>Swab
I don't think this semen slurping podcaster is for me

real non semen slurping thread

Good OP, OP

Thanks, brother.

This thread was first, at the 500 post limit exactly. And by the looks of it it seems like you samefagged a couple times.....

Join this one and show credit where it's due.

Bump

Thanks, brother. Hopefully the mods sort out this mess.

All (you)

Not at all.

>tfw woodley could be an exciting champ
>his fights with wonderboy made him look boring
>casuals will not buy ppv's with him on it now
fuck

>10 posts 7 IPs before me

Screen cap that post

His first fight with Wonderboy was a very good exciting chess match

His second fight with Wonderboy was a very dull chess match

Unfortunately the latter will stick out to most people. Especially since it was the main event and people wanted to see Khabib and Tony. Unfortunate.

I for one, am eager to see his next fight.

JUST fuck my ppv buys up senpai

Tyron Woodley > GSP

I'd rather not. You wouldn't believe me either way. It does not matter, because only two of those were me.

Six of those posts are me. If you are implying that those are all me. You are sorely mistaken, my guy. I don't know why you think that only one person could possibly enjoy Brendan's work or my OP.

whst if u were 265lbs but u cut to 235lbs for ur fights, dat would be

hypothetically if i were to get Schaub Bless tatooed on my body, where should it go and what font should i use?

right around the butthole, and Papyrus

*leans into mic*
Oh for sure weight cutting is terrible, man. That shit is literally draining water out of your body and your BRAIN. And people don't even care or realize how horrible that is for your kidneys, your body, and your mind in the short AND long term. They definitely gotta do something like keeping track of people's hydration levels throughout the year, thry gotta do something even if it takes a while. For sure I think fighters are at their best at their natural weight. I think they absolutely for sure need more weight classes.
*coughs*

I can't personally say that tattoos for me. Though if I were to get one, it would be a Schaub related one. Maybe even Schaub Bless! I would definitely get it in one of those cool looking Microsoft Word fonts and get it on my chest or my back. It would hurt but it would definitely be worth it.

Somehow >coralsprings and spergop getting banned made this place even worse.

>6/7

You just proved me right.

Apparently Vitor is unironically interested in fighting CM Punk

His chin is so shot I sort of believe Punk has a chance.

Schaub is faggot, Callen is cool

>vitor @ 170

Coral Springs is a good guy, my guys. You cheetos are way too harsh for sure. He is a genuinely great person and I would love to visit a place as beautiful as Coral Springs, let alone reside there, and be able to hang out with him. He's just as enthusiastic about Brendan as myself and many others are. It is not something to be embarrassed out, nor is it something to embarrass someone about. You guys just don't understand. And for that, I sincerely you find something that makes you understand and gives you good spirits in life like Brendan has for me. Schaub Bless, brother.

Yeah it didn't make sense because the same article said he's interested in going up to 205

flocombat.com/article/53423-vitor-belfort-wants-to-fight-cm-punk

I suppose giving it a proper read he says it jokingly. Haven't seen the interview though

Jacare Souza

there should be one pound difference between weight classes, just imagine the super fights. the 173lb champ could square off against the 174lb champ inside the octamom every night for a fortnight and majority winner takes em all!! several gold belds gleaming in the stadium fluorescent lights, reminiscent of my days as a camp ground janitor (not Sup Forums janitor LOL (loving evey laugh)). Conlen Mcgilli-Cypher would probably drop to the 171 weigh class due to weightcutting being outlawed and also punishable via death or being sent to a work camp where you would also lose a lot of weight in the process (lol ironic). It is bee fortold that the orogional champ of 154 was able to exit the WME work camp on appeal and then weighing 121 pounds he was able to challnege for that belt over a 12 month grace period. THe next chapter begins soon

Uhhh, that's 6/9, my guy....

He wanted the fight at 205. Don't think that's gonna happen.

They're both tremendous, likable, human-beings. Especially Schaub, no disrespect to Callen, but I just simply admire and relate to Schaub even more. They're both phenomenal hilarious people that everyone should aspire to be like.

What's the name of the pills they gave you?

get it on your neck in comic sans

I am not on any medication nor do I need to, you cheetos should seriously reconsider some aspects of your life though if you are focusing so much vilification towards Brendan and people who admire Brendan.

who does this remind you of

youtube.com/watch?v=xIIfBW20clg

40 posts in and 20 posts is some spastic avatar fagging a guy who isn't even a fighter.

Move this trash heap to /asp/ it will never go back to what it used to be.

Boys check out this webm I brought us back from the power rangers thread on Sup Forums

You are stupid, there is less. Moderation there

Ends abruptly, thought it was leading somewhere

someone should edit it so it cuts to a heem page scrolling down

Despite Brendan's little acting experience and no formal training. He manages to be a genuinely hilarious guy and an increasingly successful comedian that is doing standup at the LEGENDARY Comedy Store in LA and is a good actor. I honestly cannot think of someone who has made such a meteoric rise in the entertainment business.

Grasso should make ASMR videos, just her speaking spanish and farting into the mic

t-wood pepe?

new to /heem/, just scrolled down this thread. is this schaub guy for real or is it some elaborate prank?

You are free to discuss MMA with me. And Brendan is a former heavyweight fighter in the UFC who continues to be very much involved in the MMA world as one of its leading voices. People posting about Schaub is nothing new and it is not something you should be making an off-topic post about. Thanks.

What are your thoughts on the Anderson-Manuwa fight?

Beat it, get lost

nice get

I don't care. People here are more interested with being e-celebrities than actually talking MMA. They can have all the fun they want in the /asp/ cesspool

>helmets are for goofs

What martial arts do you lads do?

Judo and Bjj here

Not sure what you mean, my guy. Brendan was a legit top Heavyweight in the UFC for a few years and is now one of mixed martial arts leading voices and frankly one of the smarter guys out there compared to the rest, no disrespect to the others. He's admired by many here, including myself.

Schaub is very much related to mixed martial arts. Your posts are not.

What are your thoughts on the Manuwa-Anderson fight?

jacare souza

>unironically liking brian callen

The guy is the most pretentious silver spooned faggot ever. He's the least wealthy and least accomplished of the bunch yet acts the most sophisticated. Total cringe clinic.

back to /nba/ you sperglord

Mexican jiu-jitsu

It's for a commercial you goofy looking nerd!

fuck off, harry

bee jay jay for 9 years

It's clearly some attention starved gremlin with a Sup Forums pass.

I'll be the first to admit he has his moments, but generally speaking, he is a hilarious guy. He is a very strongly-opinionated person that dearly holds many beliefs. I can respect that, and more importantly, Brendan does, which is one of many reasons why they are such great friends.

bjj

Bjj and may thai

When will Brandon Schaub come to terms with the brain damage?

I do not have a Sup Forums pass, though I have contemplated buying one. But this is not MMA related so I won't continue

What do you think of the Manuwa-Anderson fight?

Jack R. Ray is the greatest English mixed martial artist of all time.

>mfw all of this is just brandon schaub posting on Sup Forums after his brain has turned into jello

I can't even believe him to be genuine. Joe and Brendan love mma, Brian Callen is some random fucking "actor" that was on a season of mad tv. It just feels like he's hanging out with Joe and Brendan because he has no other options.

>hova
nigger please

Alright, real talk. Do you honestly get satisfaction from posting things like this? Do you honestly think its funny or amusing that a guy has received a lot of violent head trauma? Does it make you feel better about your own cheeto-fingered self that he has received serious injuries?

As hard as it is to say that this sort of inhumane behavior doesn't make me upset. It doesn't. It honestly makes me pity you and all the other cheetos out there that spend their entire time in life thinking of some new and witty way to insult and attempt to humiliate Brendan. You can't. He's an incredibly successful podcaster and had a successful MMA fighting career. Now he's dabbling into successful standup and acting, has a beautiful wife and son and is doing far better than anyone here ever will.

t. upset guy

>unironically liking Brendan Gahdoouche Schaub
Heem you are selfs

Take your meds Timmy.

what went wrong?

Dude CTE LMAO

For sure Brennan had him hurt with that spinning elbow my guy

>GAHDOOUCHE!

Listen, as much as you guys dislike me, and please feel free to for whatever cathartic reasons, but don't take it out on Brendan. He has done nothing wrong and deserves none of your dusted fingered hate. Even then I truly do feel sorry for you guys, you are obviously jealous that I found true happiness thanks to Brendan and all his content and you haven't. This isn't me belittling you, this is me trying to help you guys out. Sincerely, brothers. This isn't funny or amusing. I'm sure if you actually took the time to listen to Brendan and learn more about him, you'd learn to appreciate him and see where I'm coming from. I don't show disdain for people anymore. And neither should you.

is anybody reading this shit? ^

"hurrrrrr gagagaoaagagga"

-brendan schaub in 10 years

For sure get your head checked out my man

Oh I agree 100% early stoppage in that Browne fight my guy I was still conscious

/jj/ /kk/ /heem/

WMMA a shit

You don't have to read anything. I would absolutely love it if you did and actually sincerely took in and pondered about what I have to say. I know for sure that is most likely not going to resonate. But it is worth trying, but even then, it is not worth your time to try and belittle me because you don't like Brendan. I don't belittle you or show disdain for how much you like Rich Piana. You should show the same respect. really, my guy.

But I've been digressing for too long and I'm not going to continue with this nonsense. What are your thoughts on the Duffy-Madadi fight? You think Joe is let go after this fight?

for sure you're 100% right my man, schaub is truly the best at getting knocked unconcious and he should be celebrated for having such a unique skill

CTE bless

100% Joe I would beat Cain in a wrestling match. I think you'd be surprised. Did you see me on metamoris bee?

no one says "pondered about", you worthless little goblin. pick up a book sometime and your brain won't turn to mush like schaub's has.

I do not care and neither should you, please discuss MMA, this thread is not about me and my grammar

What are your thoughts about the Allen-Amirkhani fight?

Oh you know it Bordent, your bjj striking is on another level

Stop posting Schaub pictures with every post you loser

>thoughts
schaub used to have those too, but then, y'know...

Me with the red hair

As much as people like to tease Brendan about the fight, he executed his gameplan, to perfection and took a world-jiu-jitsu champion to a close decision despite being vastly inexperienced in grappling compared to him. Brendan did not break any rules, he played very fairly. Cyborg could've taken down Schaub and submitted him, but he didn't! End of story. I'll admit it wasn't the greatest thing to watch, but I am nothing but completely proud of Brendan being able to compete at such a high-level on such a grand stage. Show me anyone who has been able to successfully nullify a world champion jitz guy as well as Schaub did, with the experience had.

Oh for sure he was tagging him with some nice head massages my man