Austrian Presidential Election General

ibtimes.co.uk/austria-votes-far-right-leader-norbert-hofer-tipped-win-1561333

Austria goes to the polls on Sunday (22 May) with far-right leader Norbert Hofer widely tipped to win in the second round of voting. The elections are being watched closely as the outcome could potentially shake up Austrian, and in turn, European politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/oesterreich-schuesse-auf-konzertgelaende-drei-tote-und-elf-verletzte-14246469.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mqafQVNkyN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make
Austria
Great
Again

Guys, DOES HE STAND A CHANCE IN A 2 MAN RACE? I DON'T WANT VDB TO WIN.

It seems so. Better vote.

it will be a tough one and a close one

fuck I didn't realize they narrowed the selection like that. Don't let that senile old fuck win

If he wins he flips European politics on it's head.

Met my leftist teacher there, told me to "vote smart", well, i just did what he asked me to soo...

There's no way they won't rig the election in favour of vdB.

Did you vote for the future genocide of non-Europeans?

Fuck those assholes looking down on pupils and indoctrinating them with lies.

he wont, all this will do is show europe that there is hope

I voted Hofer, teacher can fuck off and die. He defends the EU aswell, so i know he's full of shit.

My female history teacher hung up a poster in the lobby about how to help refugees. Yes, they are this fucking retarded. She doesn't even know there were asian and irish slaves back then in america, but you know, muh evul europeans.

Hopefully he'll stop the bleeding while more people awake.

Forgot my kot blini

I am voting for van der Bellen

Out

Just came back from the voting booth doing my patriotic duty in a notoriously red voting district in Vienna.

It's a bright and sunny morning outside, birds chirping, very calm; everyone's smiling friendly (very unusual for Vienna). A few no border - no nation and antifa graffities in the streets, someone scribbled blabla naive tools over one of them.

The calm before the storm.

SHOOTER IN AUSTRIA KILLS 3 AND HIMSELF

THE QUESTION IS WAS HE MUSLIM

PLEASE LET HIM BE MUSLIM

just do it, austrians

Source

Any insights from """"down undah""""? How far right the MAGA candidate actually is? How a bout the green guy, Is he full LGBTWTFBBQ? What are the main topics that have came up in the debates?

Good luck from Memelordistan!

open guardian.com

uhhhh any news site that isn't shit?

the point is we need to know who it was

since he shot himself afterwards... unfortuntately he might just be a white guy that sperged out. shit like that does not help because it fits their agenda.

>tfw they will stop at nothing to rig the elections
>tfw VDB, the complacent, arrogant bastard will lead Austria into it's demise

Does anyone else know dieses Fühl?

Was the box sealed at your place?

Haven't heard from a single person voting that their box was sealed.

He is for strong borders, less money for migrants, pro gun and actually pretty neutral when it comes to democracy and wants a system like in Switzerland.

The green guy is full retard yes, gay marriage, dude Weed lmao and smokes like 3 packs of cigs a day. Guy was a university professor in the past.

You can do this Austria, I want to see him win if only for the leftist butt hurt which will be off the charts.

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/oesterreich-schuesse-auf-konzertgelaende-drei-tote-und-elf-verletzte-14246469.html

i bet he was white. fugg

>Haven't heard from a single person voting that their box was sealed.
Who cares about sealed boxes. We should care about having an FPÖ representative in each polling station. And one present at all time when the ballots are counted.

Why two threads?

"Stammte aus der Region" kann aber vieles bedeuten, jeder zweite muzzie depp wird da schon als regionaler bezeichnet.

die vorgehensweise ist aber Sandnegeruntypisch

fuck all brown

turn pakis into industrial slurry

drop nuclear missiles on jewish heads

Wasn't appearing for me. My bad, two Hofer threads the merrier I guess.

I am trying to post on the derstandard.at liveticker... and they do not let Hofer voters post there. The postings just do not appear. It is 100% for VdB.

People, sometimes I really wonder what kind of idiots newspapers think we are?

just how "far right" is this guy? i'm a little skeptical of the term, being thrown about so loosely as seems to be the case so often these days.

Probably not a muslim. To them it's important now to remember you that white people and even more so white people with guns are evil, so you won't elect Hofer.

Good job. I also voted hofer actually my whole familie voted for him :)

this

>laff censorship, so funneh amirite

It can start today, the reclamation of the West ;_;

we're dewin' it

>just how "far right" is this guy?

He isn't really far right at all. He is common sense.

But for "Austrian purposes", he is pretty far right, as he says Islam doesn't belong to Austria, there should be 0 illegal immigration, 0 asylum seekers, all asylum seekers need to be deported, because Austria doesn't border Syria, he wants people to pack guns against the Muslims (he packs a Glock), he wants to cut taxes and red tape, limit social welfare and only provide it to Austrians in need, increase spending for the military, limit the power of the EU, opposes TTIP etc.

He essentially says pretty much the same things as Trump, just a little nicer at times. There isn't much in terms of differences there.

What does it say AusBro

They would have sperged out and defended every single muzzie before that anyway aswell. For every badshit crazy white guy that goes berserk you get uncountable numbers of Futschis going badshit insane everyday. Only the left is completelly retarded to defend it.

Apparently it was some bikers, so I'm thinking it was a muzzie.

Since it was over a woman, probably a muzzie as well, they really are that pathetic.

presenting the people who are in charge of their liveticker

"An den manuals" - doing the postings
"Forenzensur" - censorship
"An der Lichttechnik - Leuchtstoffröhre" - Lighting: flourescent lamp
Catering - Aspirin

laff censorship xd

Sealed? No. The were representatives from each party sitting at tables alongside it though, even the ones that didn't make it to the 2nd round; mostly the same people btw as 1 month ago. So there was at least half a dozen people watching my every move, as well as each other.

Any livestreams covering the election results in English?

Sky News UK maybe later in the night?
youtube.com/watch?v=mqafQVNkyN4

Just came back from voting.
Make Austria great again!

>BBQ

Hey, stop insulting BBQs like that user.
It's not funny.

Results when?

17:00

post yfw vdb wins the election and Sup Forums starts crying

Good luck you faggots

>mfw Hofer wins

I finish my Beer and then i go out [x]ing Hofer.

Good thing that my Favorite Schagaga has open today

Lets troll some lefties at derstandard.at!

kek gj man gonna join you in the afternoon

Who is most likely to win?

Hofer

He had a comfortable 15% lead in the first election.

but almost all others are against him. Last polls showed something like 53/47 for him. I am concerned about the Briefstimmen and leftist nursing home workers voting for their senile patients

>NLP

haha, everything is NLP to those people.

What different does it make if the box is sealed or not?

You shouldn't judge based on the first election. I want him to win, but most of the people who have voted for different parties are more likely to vote for Bellboy.

When do the polls close?

5 pm

First polls when brothers?

17:00, Kamerad

It sure won't be good news for czechia. The last thing we need now is another leftist smartass over the border looking down on us and telling us what to do.

>des Wahlwerbers
>not gendered
Gutis going to be triggered so hard

5 pm, Deutschfreund.

What time is it there now?

11:30am

5h30 to go

>mfw when leftists like you will get slaughtered, either by nationalists or by moslems

I'm ideologically much closer to VDB but want Hofer to win for the memes. Win-win.

Are you going to have any exit polls or are we supposed to wait until votes come in?

Plus, when does purdah on results end?

Who /worried about the postal vote/ here? About 14% of all eligible voters have requested some form of absentee voting. If we assume that about 65% of all eligible voters actually vote, this would make up a fifth to a quarter of the final result.

The first result at 1700 won't really tell us much under those circumstances.

That's pretty much my thought process. I just want to see some leftist tears.

No explanation?

an unsealed box could be opened at any time to switch the ballots without anyone noticing.

Does this belong to Austria

I think so

they are 7 hours behind Perth. 11pm will be when i will be cosy and comfy watching the good news here from Austbro land

Good luck Austria! We'll put a shrimp on the barbie for you fagets

>
>No explanation?

someone can stuff the box full of green votes when no one looking.

Losing Triest (eastern of the red district) really hurt.

>tfw autismo
>feels so excited that I'm gonna go vote anyway

i dont think its really important when the room is filled with all party representatives. our mayor stood next to the box all the time

no, belong to Italy since WW I

autism or not, you have to vote mein Freund

saying the blue party is redpilled, strache and fpö are trying SO FUCKING hard to be in the jews good books. topkek, fucking Sup Forums

you guys are a fucking joke

Postal voters will vote Green. I am worried about that and i think that it shouldn't be allowed to vote with an simple letter — there are just too many ways this could get exploited.

I was just voting. The Future of Europe lies in that election.

Make
Austria
Great
Again

Gott Schütze Hofer.

red districts in the south are primarily of Slovenian descent.

>an unsealed box could be opened at any time to switch the ballots without anyone noticing.

Except for the party representatives overseeing the process.

good luck my fellow australians

Boys, how many bongs until we can start watching this shitshow unfold live?

bout 5 or so?

ÖSTERREICH ERWACHT

Vote Hofer!

Would you rather have the "Holy" "Roman" "Empire" back or a functioning Austria-Hungary?

I just want northern Italy to unite with Austria to make the comfiest nation ever